The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser34781

can we get the player rankings pop up expanded to allow for the titles and names to be shown not just titles and half of a players name.

DeletedUser30224

can we get the player rankings pop up expanded to allow for the titles and names to be shown not just titles and half of a players name.

You mean this:
xz7VL1p.png

I'm not sure devs would bother with it to be honest.

DeletedUser34781

yeah thats it..pretty annoying interface mishap.. i mean with new update and ppl doing exp hunting again i'd like to see where players are. i maybe in the minority but i would like to be able see all of the name at a glance

DeletedUser30224

Actually, I wouldn't mind keeping the interface as it is but hide the title and only show it on mouse-over.

DeletedUser23737

Dueling vrs Non dueling classes.

I have been reading a bit about the zero motivation dueling problem (not that i think it's a problem mind you)... and wonder if this is a possible solution...

When you choose your character class, you can choose between a dueling or non-duelable class...

If you pick; Builder/Adventurer class: this means you can't duel or be dueled.

*If you choose this class: you can fort fight, you can do jobs and quests, build towns, trade etc. You can do all these things, be a member of a town, and remain free of being dueled. Quest lines tend to be tailored to this class of player... obviously any duel components of a quest will need to be modified.

If you pick; Soldier/ Dueler class: this means you can duel and be dueled.

*If you choose this class you can fort fight, you can do jobs and quests, trade etc. You can do all these things, be a member of a town or not, and still enjoy the fun of being dueled.

To make this fun and rewarding for duelers....

When dueling: a player gets xp (which can still be used to rank players... the more xp gained = higher dueling rank)...

They also get a random chance of a 'drop' which could be a product, clothing item etc (much like the job lovers get) and also a chance to get a bond or two (much like fort fighters or fair contributors get).

In fort fights: (for soldier and dueler class) leadership is replaced with shooting and/or vigor (depending on whether melee or firearms). Hiding/stamina will also be replaced with either reflex/toughness or dodge.

((**I'm not a forter... but the idea behind this is that a dueler is not disadvantaged in a fort battle because of needing to put their skills into the dueling skill fields (vigor/shooting/aim/reflex/toughness/dodge/appearance/tactics) )).

Quest lines will need to be tailored to this class of player and jobs that require aim or dodge or reflex or toughness or tactics or appearance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also... I personally would love to see a town vrs town war zone... where players can declare on a town.... and in 24 hours... for 1 hour or so... you can duel anyone in that town (soldiers/dueler class only) from within their town... whether they are awake or asleep... and the side that wins (earns most duel wins or xp points)... gets a percentage of that towns funds from all the banked money.

Players can duel every 5 minutes during this time... and hit a player twice in the hour.

This would be fun imo. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once a town and all off the forts are built, being a Worker is a bit boring. Switching to dueling is almost expected. Also, I know quite a few Adventurers that have pointed for dueling. Stating that they can never duel is like saying a Dueler can never quest. I like the current system that gives players wonderful options.

Deleted User - 1278415

I would like to see a feature similar to the traveling fair for fort building.

When you open the fort supply tower it will search your inventory for just the supplies needed for the fort. It would also be nice if it tallied all the resources we needed for the fort to open things.

Now the only catch is building with the supplies... unless you had hammers/saws being needed for building and it was predetermined. Unlike now you have a worker building as they should vs a non skilled constructionist dueler who wastes materials on building the fort.

DeletedUser

Change the Charlie quest.
Now the Gentleman and dancer set have another piece that should be needed for completing the quest.

DeletedUser

Change the Charlie quest.
Now the Gentleman and dancer set have another piece that should be needed for completing the quest.

The Charlie Quest does not require the set - it requires items. In truth, a male character can wear the dancer's belt to complete this part of the quest.

DeletedUser35350

How about an olympics of sorts? AND--I'm sure it has been posted several times, but I would like to see inter-world fort fight spectaculars. See which world really is best!

Ripwise

How about an olympics of sorts? AND--I'm sure it has been posted several times, but I would like to see inter-world fort fight spectaculars. See which world really is best!

I would like to see that also. I would reskill my w12 advent to 9k+ in a heartbeat :D

DeletedUser36122

How about a way to use multiple consumable items at once? The ones that don't activate a cooldown, of course. Like the common product bags from Lead a Trading Office or the collector card crafted items.

Has that been looked into before?

DeletedUser30224

How about a way to use multiple consumable items at once? The ones that don't activate a cooldown, of course. Like the common product bags from Lead a Trading Office or the collector card crafted items.

Has that been looked into before?

You people sometimes have the strangest of ideas. No it was never looked into as far as I know and most probably never will.

DeletedUser36122

You people sometimes have the strangest of ideas. No it was never looked into as far as I know and most probably never will.

That's too bad, opening 20-30 product bags one at a time every day can get tedious.

DeletedUser30224

I have the same problem in Arizona actually. It's a pain but I wouldn't really expect the game to do anything about it even if we pleased for some automation. It's just too little a gain to implement.

DeletedUser34781

I'd like to see them introduce a 1-2 new named weapons for us resistance duelers.. i know we have the collectors sabre with its +15 toughness but a decent blade with reflex would be nice to combat the high shooters that have the advantage by a long way.the collectors gun is only helpful to range.make them rare enough but still added skills be nice. not even the damage would need to be that high.

DeletedUser

Bounty protection - what the sloppy soup is that? You want to have bounty protection, I can see how maybe the wrong person gets bountied ... but if you initiate a duel, your bounty protection should end immediately. Being a non-dueler, getting dueling by a stalker leaves me one recourse, issuing bounties. Apparently, some jack-wagon thought these duelers should be protected. Fine, protect them until they don't deserve it. If you initiate a duel against another player, you are an outlaw and shouldn't be protected by the game. Terminate their bounty protection immediately.

DeletedUser22685

I'd like to see them introduce a 1-2 new named weapons for us resistance duelers.. i know we have the collectors sabre with its +15 toughness but a decent blade with reflex would be nice to combat the high shooters that have the advantage by a long way.the collectors gun is only helpful to range.make them rare enough but still added skills be nice. not even the damage would need to be that high.

I'd rather they change the stats of some existing weapons rather than adding to an already incredibly huge list of items.