The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser30224

I think if you make it 1 nugg per item, it would work better for single items, while as it is, if you buy big quantity, it works better with 10 nugg. No compromise I suppose.

DeletedUser12734

Excuse me, I meant 1 nugget per order.
If u use market alot, u might know how I feel :)

DeletedUser30224

I think that would never be allowed to happen if Inno is (presuming) happy with the current 10 nugg system. I think this idea is a no go, but cannot stop you to make a thread out of it.

DeletedUser19518

It's 10 nuggets for each order. If you buy 300 cotton in one sale, it's 10 nuggets to deliver all 300.

Thanks Gandalf. Just think, one day i have had at total over 3500 nuggets to deliver my stuffs.. :blink:
What the hell i bought from market, never understood. :p

DeletedUser12734

I think that would never be allowed to happen if Inno is (presuming) happy with the current 10 nugg system. I think this idea is a no go, but cannot stop you to make a thread out of it.

I'm not gonna make a new thread for this. Maybe there are enough (...) people spending nuggets for deliveries; so Inno is happy. And if there aren't.. Inno can decide better how to make more money :p

Thanks Gandalf. Just think, one day i have had at total over 3500 nuggets to deliver my stuffs.. :blink:
What the hell i bought from market, never understood. :p

Why should someone spend that huge amount of nuggets for deliveries? Just buy a speed buff for 75 bonds (not 3500 nuggets!!) and collect them all within 10 minutes :D

DeletedUser30224

Like you said OK, we do not have enough information to come to any conclusions :) I never used market delivery I think. if so than maybe once at most. I would think that instant delivery is not a money earner, but I am a cheap myself so what do I know.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, i think i have a nice idea.
What if Inno makes a avatar character in out inventory tab so we can see our character which we created wear different items when we put them on, also the avatar portrait in top left will reflect the items we see, so is our character we see on the map, it would be cool to see your character wear different set of items for example: Will Munny's, George Mcjunkins, any other items, or just a mix of items, Also if the character doesnt have any clothes equiped male and female will have underwaer on. Also it wouldnt cost Inno any nugget spenders, because you can only change skin mouth nose and eyes in avatar generator. I havent see anybody spend nuggets there.
Feel free to post anything about my idea.

DeletedUser30224

As you can see all the items are are inclined slightly to the left, not only that, but all the guns and rifles are displayed at a weird angle...to do what you are saying, all items would have to be reworked and I do not see that happening any time soon. How ever, I like the idea :)

DeletedUser30224

Thank you sir, but what do you mean by reworked?

Adjusted. The images are in 2D, even if you want to show a picture of a 2D character wearing those clothes, absolutely all of the existing images will have to be modified to give the illusion that the player is wearing them. We are not even talking about making a 3d Image yet, that would take immense amount of work to accomplish, but even so, a 2D image must be superimposed on another 2D image, and therefore the image sitting on top must be modified to trick the eye so that you see a still image of a 3D object.

DeletedUser

Oohh ok, thank you for clarifying for me. Yes it will take immense amount of work to accomplish, but if its done it will show the players that inno is improving a game in a way that we can actually see every time we play, it will also get ppl away from last update, where alot of ppl got screwed because of new item lvls. It will be in 2D and you can only see the front of a character. If these idea goes thru and ppl like it and want to improve it to have it in 3D and be able to spin a character maybe inno can do that to.

DeletedUser35533

this thing where when you click on a location and slide to it ,takes forever for me probably because I dont have shadow shader 2.0 ,I would like to have an option in settings that lets me turn it off or turns it into direct jump to location and option to turn off any other nonessential features devs can think of.

DeletedUser19518

Why should someone spend that huge amount of nuggets for deliveries? Just buy a speed buff for 75 bonds (not 3500 nuggets!!) and collect them all within 10 minutes :D

tbh, i always prefer to travel and thats why i have done over 40m klm in world's map. :laugh:
But its the best idea for someone who spend nuggets for delivering.

DeletedUser30224

I was thinking recently about some better system to our outdated duelling ways and this is what I came up with:
  • 8 rounds aim/dodge system
  • action cards
  • dodge and aim bonus when attacking higher lvl players
  • dodge bonus when attacking higher duel level players
  • aim and dodge penalty for attacking lower lvl players
  • aim penalty for attacking lower duel level players
  • aim and dodge reworked
  • consecutive wins bonus appearance and tactic bonus

8 rounds aim/dodge system
  • Instead of aiming and dodging 4 times (round 1 and 5 + round 2 and 6 + ...) I want to be able to aim and dodge for each single round 8 times.
  • The benefit of being able to predefine how your character will aim and dodge for each round is self evident (more control and diversity).
Action cards
  • Ability to assign an action card for each round.
  • Each action card belongs to a type (offense, defense, support, intelligence)
  • There is no limit on how many cards of the same type you assign to a duel tactic (you can assign card X to all 8 rounds)
  • Each card has a positive and a negative effect.
  • Each card has a counter card. If such cards are matched their effect is cancelled. Ex: Round 1 you have selected "Blind rage" and the opponent has "Turtle shell", both cards are cancelled.
  • Only 2 cards from the same category can be applied to a duel tactic.
  • Players can select "Play possum" card and then cards cannot be applied to duel tactics. Any card the opponent might have applied are cancelled as well. This card is recommended to use for players that do not want to use action cards in their duels.
  • - Card Type - | - Card Name - | - Positive Effect - | - Negative effect - | - Cancelled by - Offense |Blind rage|+30 dmg|-30 aim|Turtle shell
    Offense |Buffalo strength|+50 vigor|-30 aim|Chain mail vest
    Offense |Sharpened bullets|+50 shooting|-30 aim|Bullet proof
    Offense |Sharp mind|+40 aim|-50 shooting|Shadow warrior
    Defense |Chameleon|+50 tactics|-20 appearance|Puffed chest
    Defense |Turtle shell|+30 dmg resistance|-30 tactic|Blind rage
    Defense |Shadow warrior|+40 dodge|-40 aim|Sharp mind
    Defense |Chain mail vest|+50 toughness|-20 dodge|Buffalo strength
    Support |Gonzales's reflexes|+30 dodge|-20 aim|Eye of the eagle
    Support |Bullet proof|+50 reflex|-20 dodge|Sharpened bullets
    Support |Adrenaline|damage = max damage|-30 aim|Distraction
    Support |Sabotage|opponent's damage= min value|-30 dodge|Counter intelligence
    Inteligence |Eye of the eagle|+30 aim|-10 dodge|Gonzales's reflexes
    Inteligence |Puffed chest|+50 appearance|-20 dmg|Chameleon
    Inteligence |Distraction|-30 opponent aim|damage=min value|Adrenaline
    Inteligence |Counter intelligence|-30 opponent aim|opponent damage=max value|Sabotage
    Scared bird |Play possum|Cancel opponent's card| - | cannot be cancelled

↓↓↓↓EDITED↓↓↓↓
Dodge and aim bonus when attacking higher lvl players
  • For each +1 lvl you receive +1 to dodge and aim.
  • This takes effect ONLY if opponent is higher duel lvl.

↓↓↓↓EDITED↓↓↓↓
Aim and dodge penalty for attacking lower lvl players
  • For each +1 lvl, you are penalized with -1 to dodge and aim.
  • This takes effect ONLY if opponent is lower duel lvl.

Aim and dodge reworked
  • I presume a random number between 1 and max Aim (for attack value) and a number between 1 and max Dodge (for defense value) are drawn each time aim and dodge chances are compared. Whichever greater will dictate if it's a hit or a miss. I propose we only take to upper half of aim and dodge when drawing these 2 numbers. If aim is 320 and dodge is 350 a random number between (320/2) and 320 is drawn and compared with a rand number between (350/2) and 350.
  • What does this solves? A player of low dodge should not be able to dodge a fella with 320 aim unless other penalties apply (aiming for shoulders or heads).
  • With each successful win over an opponent with greater duel level than yours (whether defending or attacking), your aim and dodge range is decreased by 1% to a max of 25%. (With no bonus, your range is always between (50% x aim/dodge) and (100% x aim/dodge). With each win it is reduced by 1% becoming a random number between 51% and 100% .. 52% and 100% to a max of 75% and 100%)
  • Each attack on a lower duel lvl opponent will reset this bonus to it's original value (50% to 100%).
  • ↑↑↑↑Need help with that underlined part↑↑↑↑

Consecutive wins bonus appearance and tactic bonus
  • With each consecutive win over an opponent with greater duel lvl, you'll receive a 1% * Tactic bonus and 1% * Appearance bonus. The upper limit is 25%.
  • A loss will reset this bonus to 0%
  • A win over a lower duel lvl opponent will neither increase or reset this bonus.

SO what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

I really like the card system idea.

The bonuses/disadvantages based off DL i really hate.
Number 1 dueler would be a curse- all your opponents would have a massive advantage against you. After they beat you once this would just get worse and worse. After 25 wins you'd be virtually guaranteed to lose every duel.

I like the rework of aim/dodge except for the consecutive wins segment.

DeletedUser36081

This is perfect , the dueling system needs a change and its a fair one except i think the tacts bonus... i mean a soldier already got a 50%(100%) bonus on his own , if he gets another 25% who will dare attack him :p Oh and the dl part... i think with just the real lvl penalty bonus its fine ... imo always :D Yet again great work ,put up a pole for this one !

DeletedUser30224

The bonuses/disadvantages based off DL i really hate.
Number 1 dueler would be a curse- .After 25 wins you'd be virtually guaranteed to lose every duel.

I like the rework of aim/dodge except for the consecutive wins segment.

Just refreshed my memory about how duel lvl's restrict you and then I remembered that Devs hinted at removing the upper Duel lvl limit ... which indeed would give distinct advantage to players over number one duellers. SO yes, I strongly agree with you that putting it there was a bad idea and will remove it.

As for the Consecutive win bonus, I wouldn't want to remove it, but I can see that it will restrict high duel lvl players again. And without that duel lvl restriction, 0 mots would own that department. Any ideas on how to change it without removing it?

This is perfect , the dueling system needs a change and its a fair one except i think the tacts bonus... i mean a soldier already got a 50%(100%) bonus on his own , if he gets another 25% who will dare attack him :p Oh and the dl part... i think with just the real lvl penalty bonus its fine ... imo always :D Yet again great work ,put up a pole for this one !

Again, I can see this to be disadvantaging high duel lvl players ... grr. Any suggestions to change it without removing it ? Smaller advantage?

DeletedUser35533

how do you get cards ?
do they expire after few uses ?
can you level the cards by merging them with other cards ?
penalty could use some work ,essential it would make weaker players stronger and turn others into rotating punching bags.
Adrenaline and Sabotage are too good .
Sharp mind + Eye of the eagle would be + 70 aim , is not that too much ?
so a guy can have full set of Play possum and negate the entire system?

DeletedUser30224

how do you get cards ?
do they expire after few uses ?
can you level the cards by merging them with other cards ?
penalty could use some work ,essential it would make weaker players stronger and turn others into rotating punching bags.
Adrenaline and Sabotage are too good .
Sharp mind + Eye of the eagle would be + 70 aim , is not that too much ?
so a guy can have full set of Play possum and negate the entire system?

Cards are available from the start. I was thinking about unlocking them somehow, but couldn't find a way to unlock them without creating serious imbalance problems.

No you cannot merge cards.

Took me a good while to think about those advantages and disadvantages, but by no stretch of imaginations do I think that the list is finalized.

Adrenaline and sabotage works like this: Each weapon has a minimal and max damage. Adrenaline takes the max damage for that round and Sabotage takes the min damage. Any resistance the opponent might have applies as usual. What if I change the penalty from -30 aim to -50 ?

Sharp mind and Eye of the eagle give you advantage and disadvantage as well. You can only apply one card per round and only 2 times the same card. I stated that you can only apply 2 cards from the same category for the whole tactic, whether it's the same card applied twice or 2 different cards from the same category, that's the max limit.

Play possum negates all cards. You do not assign 8 Play possum cards, just one...it's a way of saying "I don't want this card thing in my duels". Of course the opponent's cards are negated as well.