The beginning of Gangs in The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gangs are FTL...

Now Creeks on the other hand, those are epic wins.

You can't die in the game, you can get rimmed, so why make an alliance, duel who you can.

Be smart, bank your money, accept the free duels and hell if you're any good you'll win and get a decent amount of experience.

DeletedUser

Well I'd think the reason that InnoGames haven't implemented the death of players is since it's to early in the stages of the game to do so. I'd doubt you'd want to be shot/killed when your barely pasted level 10.

DeletedUser

Well I'd think the reason that InnoGames haven't implemented the death of players is since it's to early in the stages of the game to do so. I'd doubt you'd want to be shot/killed when your barely pasted level 10.

plenty of people have died already, its no big deal.

DeletedUser

you can die but your reborn same level and same items, only minus any money you had on you.

DeletedUser

what do you win? why would they surrender?
family towns serve no purpose in this game.

honestly, what benefit do you get besides the cheating aspect, for belonging to a family town?

Yes, Hightower is right. If you are one of the players that started posting on the beggining of the game in this forum...you should know that many players opposes Family Towns. Some players even created a Document against Family Towns.

One of the players who really doensn't like Family Towns is HighTower...so, I guess if you want an alliances of Towns, go play Tribalwars...there you can have your own Diplomatic Relationships....

DeletedUser

Ok I'm having my say now, and its very simple:

I didn't bother reading the whole thread, due to the enormous amount of crap that I had to go through posted by Hightower and his cronies so here I have a piece of advice and a question for you losers that I'm not sure has been asked yet...

1. The West isn't Tribal Wars...get it through your thick skulls!

2. If MadAlice and her comrades were "CHEATING", how come they haven't been banned?

Oh and btw, because of your bull**** Hightower and Company, MadAlice has my support on this one...

DeletedUser

Oh and btw, because of your bull**** Hightower and Company, MadAlice has my support on this one...

Wait you didn't read the thread, but still find fault in my posts?
I think your support for MadAlice was already assured, you should probably just step up and rename your town now.

DeletedUser

Ok I'm having my say now, and its very simple:

I didn't bother reading the whole thread, due to the enormous amount of crap that I had to go through posted by Hightower and his cronies so here I have a piece of advice and a question for you losers that I'm not sure has been asked yet...

1. The West isn't Tribal Wars...get it through your thick skulls!

your right the west isn't tribal wars but madalice is trying to make it tribal wars.

DeletedUser

Is she now? Hasn't she already said that she's never played the game and doesn't know what its about nor does she care? Stop throwing the same old argument at us and try something new!

DeletedUser

I've played, and am still playing, Tribal Wars and I swear this game is nowhere close to it and I doubt it ever will be so please, just shut your mouth, and I'm saying it nicely, and stop whining and complaining.

DeletedUser

Is she now? Hasn't she already said that she's never played the game and doesn't know what its about nor does she care? Stop throwing the same old argument at us and try something new!

then tell me why is he wanting to create families in this game so far Annihilator your argument has been utter failure either that or your nose is so stuck up madalice's you know what to see whats up.

DeletedUser

Insults now? What was it that was said, when you turn to insults you lose the argument? Yes that was it I believe...

You Tribal Wars fellas seem to like that family of words...Fail, phail (not a word but whatever), failure... just knock it...

she can create families if she wants to, I don't see a rule that says she can't, do you?

As for utter failures, so do y'all's... so far I haven't seen evidence that MadAlice has been banned for CHEATING, and I doubt I will.

DeletedUser

Insults now? What was it that was said, when you turn to insults you lose the argument? Yes that was it I believe...

You Tribal Wars fellas seem to like that family of words...Fail, phail (not a word but whatever), failure... just knock it...

she can create families if she wants to, I don't see a rule that says she can't, do you?

As for utter failures, so do y'all's... so far I haven't seen evidence that MadAlice has been banned for CHEATING, and I doubt I will.

well theres no rule saying I cannot create 30 - 40 accounts and play them does that make it right?

in fact there are no rules if you haven't noticed.

DeletedUser

So go whilly-nilly while you can! Geez, stop trying to rule the game!

DeletedUser

So go whilly-nilly while you can! Geez, stop trying to rule the game!

were not trying to rule the game we just think that what madalice is doing is despicable and low, alot of people came to the-west to get away from families and such and now madalice is trying to bring families here and where their only possibility to work is in a fashion considered cheating.

seriously you should read what madalice is planning before you go getting on our cases.

DeletedUser

I have been reading, and I've really had no problem with families...isn't that what a town is basically? a group of members joining together to have fun?

DeletedUser

I have been reading, and I've really had no problem with families...isn't that what a town is basically? a group of members joining together to have fun?

so you didn't see the part about madalice rotatating members in and out of the town to build faster? essentially bypassing the town limits made by the game designers? or you don't see anything wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.