The beginning of Gangs in The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It seems like someone created another Town Family...or is this yours MadAlice???

DeletedUser

Hello My Fellow Players:

It seems like this topic is being out of control. You guys are making a brawl in this Public Forum. Anyway, I don't really care...

For MadAlice...and constituents.

HELLO, WAKE UP THIS IS THE-WEST, NOT TRIBALWARS!!!

First of all, why make a Family of Town in this game. There is no Diplomatic Relationship...

In Tribalwars, you can know who are your Family Tribes, because they are listed as Allies in the Diplomacy List. But unlike Tribalwars, there is no Diplomacy List in here. So, if your member is not active in the Town Forum, and he doesn't know that you have an Alliance with a Town, he might Duel a member of that town...which...will create a war....between towns!!!

If there is a Diplomatic Relationship in this game, I will support you. But, there is none, so I will not going to support you on this issue. Goodluck to you guys...for fighting...this issue with HighTower and Company.

Sign:
-DA-
Player
T-W

Maybe that's the problem here. Too many people try to compare this with Tribal Wars. Here's the thought.... let's let them be 2 different games reflecting 2 different eras as they were created to be.... mmmm kay?

DeletedUser

Maybe that's the problem here. Too many people try to compare this with Tribal Wars. Here's the thought.... let's let them be 2 different games reflecting 2 different eras as they were created to be.... mmmm kay?

ok then why make families? its not like you can send support or even mass attack the same target, or even trade, what is the premise behind Family towns, please tell me cause so far i've only seen cheating ways from Madalice.

DeletedUser

ok then why make families? its not like you can send support or even mass attack the same target, or even trade, what is the premise behind Family towns, please tell me cause so far i've only seen cheating ways from Madalice.

Your asking the wrong person, I'm not for the family thing. It sounds like people are trying to make this like the other game that was my point.

DeletedUser

"gangs" or family towns serve no purpose on the-west, if your just looking to simcity just move west away from the competition.

by the time other people start building in your area they won't be able to duel you.

Yeah but i thought a gang or family could help improve between all of the towns in it, like wallstreet. I know its not like attacking or defending but it would help cultural relations and help speed up towns building process.

For example: Problem: Town A trades with Town B but Town C doesnt get anything.

Solution: Town A trades with Town B and uses its items or profits from Town B to trade with Town C so they can Trade with Town B.

Problem: Towns take time to grow

Solution: Towns inter-exchange players with good skill lvls to construct under a deal to grow faster...

DeletedUser

Yeah but i thought a gang or family could help improve between all of the towns in it, like wallstreet. I know its not like attacking or defending but it would help cultural relations and help speed up towns building process.

For example: Problem: Town A trades with Town B but Town C doesnt get anything.

Solution: Town A trades with Town B and uses its items or profits from Town B to trade with Town C so they can Trade with Town B.

Problem: Towns take time to grow

Solution: Towns inter-exchange players with good skill lvls to construct under a deal to grow faster...

that is essentially cheating the game mechanics by bypassing the town limit and motivation factor, and which will most likely cause this to be banned from being allowed since if the Admins wanted players with choice skills, unlimited motivation and a no-cap town they would have done so they have not.

also items and money cannot be traded.

DeletedUser

Ahh hahahahahahahaha. It's like watching a fish die from drowning in air, out of its medium. Squirm fish squirm.

DeletedUser

Ahh hahahahahahahaha. It's like watching a fish die from drowning in air, out of its medium. Squirm fish squirm.

and still your skills in telling us the truth is lacking, especially if thats the best you can do for an argument in your favor.

almost makes me feel like your only 3 and a half years old.

DeletedUser

The fish speaks!

Speak fish speak!

I don't owe you any explanation. You're just another crybaby who doesn't get his way and spends all their time ranting and stomping their foot like a child. I'm done telling you where I stand and I'm never going to justify any of my actions to you. Your opinion is known and you're just one player against many. Go cry in a corner.

DeletedUser

...this seems to me like it's going a bit off topic

so basically i think we've decided that family towns or whatever you want to call em are pointless and maybe against the rules...right? so why are you still arguing?!?!

DeletedUser

The fish speaks!

Speak fish speak!

I don't owe you any explanation. You're just another crybaby who doesn't get his way and spends all their time ranting and stomping their foot like a child. I'm done telling you where I stand and I'm never going to justify any of my actions to you. Your opinion is known and you're just one player against many. Go cry in a corner.

nah i decided to do something about it instead, prepare for the end of your world since it comes for you.

DeletedUser

There's nothing pointless about having groups.

The opinions of people who think they are pointless are worthless.

Don't like them? Don't participate.

Any other complains is just crying from the peanut gallery.

Wahhhhh. Wahhhhh. Wahhhhh.

DeletedUser

and you still have yet to show how having a group is not pointless, other then cheating.

but this will be moot your time in the game is soon to be over.

DeletedUser

soooo...people who don't agree with you are stupid? you must have an A in debate class

...and now you're literally crying about it

DeletedUser

Ahhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

In case you missed the point train.

This isn't a debate.

It doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees.

Just because someone doesn't like an idea, doesn't mean others aren't going to go through with it.

The point of this thread was just to see where everyone stands.

It's clear some people have no legs to stand on.

And I'm not the one crying.

Wahhh. Wahhh. Wahhh.

It's symbolic for the response I've gotten and is all I hear in my mind when I read anything any of you are typing.

Cry some more.

DeletedUser

Wahhh. Wahhh. Wahhh.

this is called spam you amputee

also a debate is an argument and your arguing...well not really your just saying that what anyone else says is stupid and meaningless and not backing up what you say with facts (facts not opinions)

some nitpicking: i missed the point train? is that supposed to be like a train that takes you to the point? if so that's stupid just leave the word train out

through WITH it if you want people to agree with you try spelling right and not leaving words out, it makes people think your just saying random stuff

DeletedUser

actually i can't wait for the cries from her when she cries this isn't fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.