The beginning of Gangs in The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Back to the main subject. No one wants gangs. It's the most pointless idea as you can't gain from it. You duel alone, not in groups. You don't die, you lose money. What reason is there for gangs?

DeletedUser

anyway back on topic:

my main concern with what madalice is doing is the rotation of players in her towns, even if players had unlimited funds they could not do what she is doing since motivation would not affect her players.

let me break it down:

current "Accepted" design players earn money build up town, to much building at once production drops due to lacking motivation.

Madalice does it first group of 5 start building, then 4 leave and 4 new players join and start building, then they leave and 4 new players join and start building,then they leave and 4 new players join and start building, then they leave and 4 new players join and start building, by this time the original 4's motivation has gone back up on the job and they have earned money and the process starts all over again.

she has sidestepped the laws the game designers created with town limits and motivation, so tell me is this fair?

this is the only purpose for creating gangs/families since there is no other benefit even with RPGing.

DeletedUser

Asterios is blatantly lying like a child who doesn't get his way.

Gangs are cool. I'm running one. Cry some more.

DeletedUser

Asterios is blatantly lying like a child who doesn't get his way.

Gangs are cool. I'm running one. Cry some more.

nice try madalice but everyone knows what your doing and its cheating clear and simple since you are going around the game designers parameters to do it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, Asterios invented the idea and claims I do it because he likes being a complete and total fascist liar.

I think the idea is pretty freaking stupid. What a waste of time and effort to cycle people in and out over and over. I'm glad I've never wasted my time doing it, that's for sure. But do I have a problem if others do it: No! Of course not! Because I'm not a fascist imposing my opinions on others.

Asterios - I would appreciate it if you stopped blatantly lying.

It's obvious you have some sort of inferiority complex. You are making baseless accusations about me which, frankly, are completely not true. I find it overwhelmingly pathetic you continue this inane petty excuse for a charade you are putting up. I pity you.

DeletedUser

Well I'm finished arguing with these "kids" from Tribal Wars...honestly now, what's the point? They'll keep whining here for years on end making sure the game is shaped to how they want it to be played. I'm done trying to get y'all to see the folly of your ways, peace, I'm out.

DeletedUser

Yeah, Asterios invented the idea and claims I do it because he likes being a complete and total fascist liar.

I think the idea is pretty freaking stupid. What a waste of time and effort to cycle people in and out over and over. I'm glad I've never wasted my time doing it, that's for sure. But do I have a problem if others do it: No! Of course not! Because I'm not a fascist imposing my opinions on others.

Asterios - I would appreciate it if you stopped blatantly lying.

It's obvious you have some sort of inferiority complex. You are making baseless accusations about me which, frankly, are completely not true. I find it overwhelmingly pathetic you continue this inane petty excuse for a charade you are putting up. I pity you.

Mad Alice did you forget you already told us? you call me the liar and yet it is you who is lieing shall i have to quote you again?

Originally Posted by MadAlice
What I was saying about towns, was simply that if

The Federal Reserve Bank town needed to raise its bank and had too many traders that had joined it and nobody with construction

By going through the Federal Government, they would be able to find construction workers who were interested in making the journey to the Reserve Bank town to help. The mayors of the two towns and the players involved would be the only people involved in the switch. And it's not about ordering the people what to do, it's allowing members to build towns and help each other.

People join the random towns out there virtually randomly.

so whos lying now Alice? it looks to be you, *gasp* say it is not so but it is true.

DeletedUser

Well I'm finished arguing with these "kids" from Tribal Wars...honestly now, what's the point? They'll keep whining here for years on end making sure the game is shaped to how they want it to be played. I'm done trying to get y'all to see the folly of your ways, peace, I'm out.

not our fault you like a cheater, so go cheat with her and quit trying to support a proven liar like her.

DeletedUser

Asterios, actually, you're lying and beginning to get pretty freaking desperate.

Try actually reading what I said.

Not only was I outlining POSSIBLE GAME MECHANIC BENEFITS in relation to a question directly asked of me in regards to the group

I was talking about something completely different. SPECIFICALLY THE BALANCING OF MEMBERS BETWEEN TOWNS BY SENDING UNNEEDED MEMBERS TO MORE NEEDED TOWNS - SUCH AS CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FROM A CONSTRUCTION HEAVY TOWN, TO A TOWN THAT HAS NO CONSTRUCTION WORKERS, AND RECEIVING A TRADER IN EXCHANGE.

By failing to recognize this, and failing to address my comments, you are simply becoming a broken record. Children with small amounts of intelligence and high amounts of ego tend to engage in the tactics you are doing now. Make an excuse. Run with it until the wheels fall off. Nobody is right except for you, and if someone contradicts your claim deny it.

You have lost so much respect from me in the course of this thread, and have none left.

DeletedUser

Asterios, actually, you're lying and beginning to get pretty freaking desperate.

Try actually reading what I said.

Not only was I outlining POSSIBLE GAME MECHANIC BENEFITS in relation to a question directly asked of me in regards to the group

I was talking about something completely different. SPECIFICALLY THE BALANCING OF MEMBERS BETWEEN TOWNS BY SENDING UNNEEDED MEMBERS TO MORE NEEDED TOWNS - SUCH AS CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FROM A CONSTRUCTION HEAVY TOWN, TO A TOWN THAT HAS NO CONSTRUCTION WORKERS, AND RECEIVING A TRADER IN EXCHANGE.

By failing to recognize this, and failing to address my comments, you are simply becoming a broken record. Children with small amounts of intelligence and high amounts of ego tend to engage in the tactics you are doing now. Make an excuse. Run with it until the wheels fall off. Nobody is right except for you, and if someone contradicts your claim deny it.

You have lost so much respect from me in the course of this thread, and have none left.

then explain this why have several of your members left and rejoined later while others are in your town, your nothing but a liar madalice and you now realize your little plan is about to be stopped soon, your nothing but a cheater going around the system you cry and cry saying its not true and yet even you said it is true, face it you can say what you want but your nothing but a despicable liar who wouldn't know the truth if it bit her.

your time in this game is now limited you know it, you also know anyone with a mortician will be gunning for you, too bad i can't put a gold nugget bounty on everyone of your members cause if i could i would thats how despicible i consider you and your ilk, also you claim you don't play TW but i've heard otherwise so is that another lie of yours?

furthermore from the day you suggested this mad cap idea of yours you had no respect in my eyes or most of the games players eyes.

and one other thing how would a trader help a town without one? nothing only construction workers are good in a town and nothing else.

DeletedUser

Lie. Lie. Lie some more. Be angry. Hate on others. Your opinion is more valuable than anyone else's Opinions actually count for something. You can control how others act. You are more important than anyone else here. You make the rules. You keep people from doing what they want. What you deem is wrong is wrong. What you decide is right is right. You are the policy maker. You control this game. Lie. Lie. Lie some more.

Cry me a river.

You lose.

Pwned.

GG NO RE.

The end.

Buhbye.

DeletedUser

Dang! I hope the creators might have a crackdown on cheaters because of their experience on TW

DeletedUser

Lie. Lie. Lie some more. Be angry. Hate on others. Your opinion is more valuable than anyone else's Opinions actually count for something. You can control how others act. You are more important than anyone else here. You make the rules. You keep people from doing what they want. What you deem is wrong is wrong. What you decide is right is right. You are the policy maker. You control this game. Lie. Lie. Lie some more.

Cry me a river.

You lose.

Pwned.

GG NO RE.

The end.

Buhbye.

and thats the best you can do? i show you evidence of your cheating ways you show nothing to defend them, all you do is say lie lie lie, so tell me who has a leg to stand on here? not you since you have shown nothing but a way to cheat the game mechanics.

DeletedUser

Hello My Fellow Players:

It seems like this topic is being out of control. You guys are making a brawl in this Public Forum. Anyway, I don't really care...

For MadAlice...and constituents.

HELLO, WAKE UP THIS IS THE-WEST, NOT TRIBALWARS!!!

First of all, why make a Family of Town in this game. There is no Diplomatic Relationship...

In Tribalwars, you can know who are your Family Tribes, because they are listed as Allies in the Diplomacy List. But unlike Tribalwars, there is no Diplomacy List in here. So, if your member is not active in the Town Forum, and he doesn't know that you have an Alliance with a Town, he might Duel a member of that town...which...will create a war....between towns!!!

If there is a Diplomatic Relationship in this game, I will support you. But, there is none, so I will not going to support you on this issue. Goodluck to you guys...for fighting...this issue with HighTower and Company.

Sign:
-DA-
Player
T-W

Status
Not open for further replies.