The beginning of Gangs in The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's only an inevitability for towns to join together and create gangs.

So, I've decided to jump the gun and make one.

Information on it is in the Town Recruitment section.

It's - The Federal Government.

Is anyone else planning on making their own gang? Any ideas for how it will be run and how gangs will affect the game?

When trading or a free-market is implemented there will be a lot more possibilities.

DeletedUser

Some the good folks of these parts done come out here to escape the regulations of the Federal Government. I reckon you'll be seein' somethin' of a backlash against your efforts, child.

Bless ye, in any case.

DeletedUser

I posted it here also because while THAT thread is for people just looking for my gang, I thought I would also bring up the topic in a place everyone goes to, rather than just a place people looking for a town go to.

DeletedUser

I posted it here also because while THAT thread is for people just looking for my gang, I thought I would also bring up the topic in a place everyone goes to, rather than just a place people looking for a town go to.

"gangs" or family towns serve no purpose on the-west, if your just looking to simcity just move west away from the competition.

by the time other people start building in your area they won't be able to duel you.

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with sim-city. I think you are missing the point.

Towns can duel each other.

Therefore as the game progresses it will become more and more important for towns to have alliances.

Gangs are the basis and foundation of those alliances.

This is completely aside from the potential for marketing collaboration should a free-market system ever get introduced.

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with sim-city. I think you are missing the point.

Towns can duel each other.

Therefore as the game progresses it will become more and more important for towns to have alliances.

Gangs are the basis and foundation of those alliances.

This is completely aside from the potential for marketing collaboration should a free-market system ever get introduced.

no, I think your missing the point. Getting dueled isn't a bad think, its free exp.

Stop being scared, and walk into the light, like the rest of us.

You don't need a gang to play the west.

DeletedUser

You don't lose anything but money from duelling(and usually hardly any HP either!!) - just thought I'd point that out.

DeletedUser

crybaby.png

DeletedUser

I think it would be good because it would start a lot of wars and fun!

DeletedUser

War settles a lot of things you win when the other town surrenders!

DeletedUser

War settles a lot of things you win when the other town surrenders!

what do you win? why would they surrender?
family towns serve no purpose in this game.

honestly, what benefit do you get besides the cheating aspect, for belonging to a family town?

Status
Not open for further replies.