The beginning of Gangs in The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There is no disadvantage in losing (bar money and a tiny amount of health) so it'd be hard to make them surrender. All they'd have to do is deposit daily in the town bank.

DeletedUser

One thing it isnt cheating and it doesnt meen you have to have war just in meens that they help each other and dont attack each other!

DeletedUser

One thing it isnt cheating and it doesnt meen you have to have war just in meens that they help each other and dont attack each other!

your skipping the question, what benefits do you get?

The only benefit I see is dueling amongst yourselves to artificially level each other. If thats not cheating, I don't know what is.

DeletedUser

All they'd have to do is deposit daily in the town bank.

they could update it so that players could maybe rob other towns banks?

lets say it takes 1 player per level of bank, you grab your buddies and rob them until they cannot grow anymore :D

DeletedUser

Theres other benefits like trading it worked well on tribal wars believe me!

DeletedUser

they could update it so that players could maybe rob other towns banks?

lets say it takes 1 player per level of bank, you grab your buddies and rob them until they cannot grow anymore :D

Then the town would just have to spend it all daily :)

DeletedUser

It's easily doable~!
I have this one person who keeps dueling me, getting $1 a time, but it doesn't bother me as it doesn't directly affect me much!

Would be the same with whoever! Also: it doesn't stop you doing your job - so you still get XP! There is no need to be scared of being duelled.

DeletedUser

They help each other and dont attack each other!

ps. READ!

ANSWER the question, WHAT benefits are there in joining a family of towns?

How hard is that to answer? Am I speaking latin or something?

DeletedUser

like 23 or around that, point is it doesn't affect me and I am not scared to be duelled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theres other benefits like trading it worked well on tribal wars believe me!

believe me! you can't trade in this game.

You can't defend each other.

The only thing you can do to help each other is to cheat, by attacking each other.

This is The-West, not some other game. Get a new set of tactics, learn the game, stop being so afraid.

DeletedUser

like 23 or around that, point is it doesn't affect me and I am not scared to be duelled.

you are helping your attacker gain exp, level up your D so you can fight him off, sooner or later its going to be more than a dollar, an he'll tell his friends how you just lay down and take it ;)

DeletedUser

you are helping your attacker gain exp, level up your D so you can fight him off, sooner or later its going to be more than a dollar, an he'll tell his friends how you just lay down and take it ;)

but why would being in an alliance help this at all? And I don't really care what they say about me :D

DeletedUser

Listen cheriff you are to sort out spam not to argue in the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.