The beginning of Gangs in The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Easy Hightower :eek:

dude, all I'm asking for is a simple answer to my question.

Which no one appears to be able to answer.

What benefits does a town get for joining a family of towns, other than the cheating aspect?

If there are benefits for real, I would love to hear them.

DeletedUser

your just trying to be a smart a*s Ive already said to make peace!

DeletedUser

not really a benefit to be apart of a gang at all, unless 3 towns gang up on 1 town...

DeletedUser

not really a benefit to be apart of a gang at all, unless 3 towns gang up on 1 town...

and what benefit would that be?
What harm does it do?

The defending players have just as much chance as winning ALL of the duels and getting leveled fast as hell.

I wish everyone on the-west would gang up on me, I'd love the free experience.

DeletedUser

i have no idea what benefit or the harm it will do...

your right, even if the defending town only win half the duels they will still get a lot of exp

DeletedUser

LOL!

What is all this ranting about cheating and families.

I never played Tribal Wars. I don't plan on playing Tribal Wars, and I have no idea what things people used to do in Tribal Wars.

This is The-West

and a coalition of towns now exists known as the Federal Government.

Dueling each other between towns in the government is something I haven't considered, nor do I care about.

The Federal Government promotes ROLE PLAYING if that's something anyone here has ever heard of.

The benefit is that it would be cool and fun, and add an element that does not exist yet as far as I can tell.

FUN

Is that a concept so hard to understand.

DeletedUser

LOL!

What is all this ranting about cheating and families.

I never played Tribal Wars. I don't plan on playing Tribal Wars, and I have no idea what things people used to do in Tribal Wars.

This is The-West

and a coalition of towns now exists known as the Federal Government.

Dueling each other between towns in the government is something I haven't considered, nor do I care about.

The Federal Government promotes ROLE PLAYING if that's something anyone here has ever heard of.

The benefit is that it would be cool and fun, and add an element that does not exist yet as far as I can tell.

FUN

Is that a concept so hard to understand.

If its just for an added role playing dimension, then I don't see a problem with it, but thats not what you said and implied in this POST.

In that post, and on your forum you tout a trading alliance and a method of defense.

MadAlice said:
This is a gang that I have created.

We shall join together and defend each other, maybe make a trading empire.

We can do whatever we like.

I just don't see how that applies to this game.

DeletedUser

The trade aspect, I'm 99% sure I know what that is, I also know it won't work.:D

If you want to spill the beans on your master plan I wil tell you why it won't work, looks like the game designers have it covered....:cool:

As for the defending, it may all change when we get possies riding around, we'll have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

The biggest immediate benefit seems to be an excellent way to find placement for people looking for towns. Instead of people having to search for random towns, they can go to the government and be placed in towns that need them based on their build style.

Role playing is an added dimension.

Of course there are in game aspects that can be done to help everyone.

I have CREATED the gang.

It is up to the mayors involved to determine what the overall function is.

I will concern myself only with administration and the maintenance of the forum, as well as helping people get placed in towns.

When I brought up trading and defensive alliances, I was outlying the ways in which towns in the federal government can help each other.

Everyone on this forum seems really negative. Must be the type of gamer that got brought in over from tribal wars. Angry people.

DeletedUser

Everyone on this forum seems really negative. Must be the type of gamer that got brought in over from tribal wars. Angry people.

Angry towards this issue, agreed. I just don't see how this is always some peoples first tactic in any new game.

Other than the family towns, I don't see a lot of anger in the game.
I'm dueling people, they are dueling me back, no big deal.

DeletedUser

question to those creating "gangs"

do you guys have gangs signs ?

this is the creek's sign

stupid_wigger_7.jpg

DeletedUser

you just made yourself a target to a few people :p One of them being me :D lol

Congratulations. I don't mind the free experience.

If people have problems with the creation of a gang, that's their problem and certainly not mine.

Some people would be satisfied with a boring status quo. I like to make things.

DeletedUser

holy crap its russki and hortigos! how'd they go so famous so fast!
:p

DeletedUser

we should form a group of players called the Regulators to stop these so called Gangs, meanwhile my gang of 49ers will be prospecting ignoring these gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.