The beginning of Gangs in The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What a waste of time reading this thread. I haven't seen one valid argument against a few towns banding together.

Alice hit the nail on the head when he(she?) said that This is NOT Tribal Wars. I understand the hatred of family tribes there, I hate them on that game as well.

To tell the truth, I don't see how Alice's "Federal Government" will affect the gameplay of anyone not in it. Right now, the town I'm in has the attitude of "us vs. the world" and that's exactly how we're going to stay... without screaming CHEATER!!! at anyone that doesn't play the same way we do.

And now you can all call me noob, or even amputee (whatever that's supposed to mean).

DeletedUser

What a waste of time reading this thread. I haven't seen one valid argument against a few towns banding together.

Alice hit the nail on the head when he(she?) said that This is NOT Tribal Wars. I understand the hatred of family tribes there, I hate them on that game as well.

To tell the truth, I don't see how Alice's "Federal Government" will affect the gameplay of anyone not in it. Right now, the town I'm in has the attitude of "us vs. the world" and that's exactly how we're going to stay... without screaming CHEATER!!! at anyone that doesn't play the same way we do.

And now you can all call me noob, or even amputee (whatever that's supposed to mean).

i'm glad you put it intelligently cheater was somebody else but i agree with it there are caps on the towns population for a reason rotating people so that you get more money and better motivation every time you do a build just seems kinda wrong to me

P.S. amputee is a person who has limbs cut off, and she said it was clear some people had no legs to stand on. so i was playing on that saying that she wasn't making any statements of value...yeah i know it's kind of a stretch but i thought it was clever

DeletedUser

P.S. amputee is a person who has limbs cut off, and she said it was clear some people had no legs to stand on. so i was playing on that saying that she wasn't making any statements of value...yeah i know it's kind of a stretch but i thought it was clever
Sorry, I kind of went into a daze reading all the nonsense being thrown back and forth or I would have caught that one... it makes sense to me now :eek:

DeletedUser

Lobo we have no problem with how people want to play or anything its just how shes going about it she is bypassing the game mechanics the designers put into place by rotating players so as to avoid town pop. and motivation factors.

DeletedUser

.... without screaming CHEATER!!! at anyone that doesn't play the same way we do.

Maybe not but some of you like to make other statements about people that don't play the same way as you do.....VV :rolleyes:

The point of this thread was just to see where everyone stands.
It's clear some people have no legs to stand on.

I stand on my 2 legs and say no thank you!

DeletedUser

Guys family towns are just for fun, they are a band of players that assume authority under one rule. They can have trade, territory, help, and most of all population making it feel like you own a town with 1000 residence...

DeletedUser

Lie lie and lie some more.

When people don't agree with you, lie.

When you don't get your way, lie.

When you are at a disadvantage, call the others cheaters and lie some more.

Don't forget to cry.

Wahhhh. Wahhh. Wahhh.

DeletedUser

Guys family towns are just for fun, they are a band of players that assume authority under one rule. They can have trade, territory, help, and most of all population making it feel like you own a town with 1000 residence...

and how do you trade?how do you help? your argument is failure since Trading is not an option in the game, and you are unable to legally help other players.

DeletedUser

Lie lie and lie some more.

When people don't agree with you, lie.

When you don't get your way, lie.

When you are at a disadvantage, call the others cheaters and lie some more.

Don't forget to cry.

Wahhhh. Wahhh. Wahhh.

why do i have a feeling of deja vu here? oh wait it could be because madalice is a broken record player and says the same thing over and over, just calling us liars with no evidence and yet we show evidence of your own lies in your own words.

DeletedUser

...ok despite what i said i have to say that poem describes itself...sort of a poem

DeletedUser

I don't have time to read through this whole thread... So can anyone give a summary of the pottential advantages given to players in family towns?

DeletedUser

Ahhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

In case you missed the point train.

This isn't a debate.

It doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees.

Just because someone doesn't like an idea, doesn't mean others aren't going to go through with it.

The point of this thread was just to see where everyone stands.

It's clear some people have no legs to stand on.

And I'm not the one crying.

Wahhh. Wahhh. Wahhh.

It's symbolic for the response I've gotten and is all I hear in my mind when I read anything any of you are typing.

Cry some more.

If you are saying this is an idea why not put this topic in IDEAS AND BRAINFARTS section????

DeletedUser

It's not an idea. It's a tangible construct that I've created a forum for. Feel free to visit it at ****

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just because someone doesn't like an idea, doesn't mean others aren't going to go through with it.

If you are saying this is an idea why not put this topic in IDEAS AND BRAINFARTS section????

It's not an idea. It's a tangible construct that I've created a forum for. Feel free to visit it at ****

Lol..

fail-owned-nut-clarity-packaging-fail1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahhh peace now we can delete this useless thread and move on with our lives.

DeletedUser

Just as a side note, town hopping is not cheating and is not a breach of rules.

But yeah, this thread has ran its course I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.