Scoundrel Fort Battle Event

DeletedUser

hmm how do you defend against them Gatling Guns, i dont think i would of even called this a fair fight, the scoundrels ought to be limited to the gear that us normal folk are limited to, also there ought to be some variation in the Scoundrels Character levels as well, only then can it be called a fair fight.

This battle alone has shown that unless the playing field is more or less evenly matched, the scoundrels will always win....

I guess the only upside of this is that No Forts will be lost, only the battles.

DeletedUser

Wow so many defenders? Cool. We'll have to figure out a way to include everybody in the fun.

Badboy: actually the GG is better than gatling, so they do not have something way to special and due to the limited no of scoundrels, high hp was absolutely necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16556

the Scoundrels are not ordinary players,, most of them have +17k Hp,, & a great leadership/Dodge/Aim build,, & with their Gun ( so much better than GG ,, I want some too ) ,, so they can always win ,, so i can tell you they are not using normal kinda build in here,, but it's all good,, we could Beat them with better Team work,, maybe Next time ..

DeletedUser

so much better than GG ,, I want some too

As Duduie said, it's not better, it's about the same. 240-360 and no bonuses. GG is 232-348, or 247-363 with the damage bonus, plus the GG has the attribute bonuses, attack and defense bonuses, and the hp bonus (from the golden set).

DeletedUser22685

hmm how do you defend against them Gatling Guns, i dont think i would of even called this a fair fight, the scoundrels ought to be limited to the gear that us normal folk are limited to, also there ought to be some variation in the Scoundrels Character levels as well, only then can it be called a fair fight.

This battle alone has shown that unless the playing field is more or less evenly matched, the scoundrels will always win....

I guess the only upside of this is that No Forts will be lost, only the battles.

53 vs 120 and you say you stand no chance :laugh:

DeletedUser

How do you defend? You BLOCK. Y'all gave us the flag. At the time we mounted it should have been obvious we had no time to win a shootout and y'all should have hit the ground the same round we did.

DeletedUser

How do you defend? You BLOCK. Y'all gave us the flag. At the time we mounted it should have been obvious we had no time to win a shootout and y'all should have hit the ground the same round we did.

Well, I'm not sure this battle was completely balanced.
When the battle started the attackers had ~530K HP and the defenders had ~243.5K HP.
It's true that there were only 30 scoundrels but there were additional 23 WFA players joining the attack so 53 (most of them VERY good) guns vs. 120 (average) guns.
By the time you mounted the attackers had ~280K HP and the defenders 93K HP. Certainly not enough to hold the flag whatsoever.

So yes - the only chance was to block - but what with ? A normal 1.5K HP player will die after being shot 5-6 times by your guns if on the ground. If we had any chance to defend it was to block you BEFORE you mounted - and reviewing the battle on westforts I'm not sure we could with what we had there.

Perhaps we need to find a way to prevent others from joining the attack with you to keep things a bit more even.

It was a great event for me and thanks all you scoundrels for taking part and help in keeping this world alive.

P.s. I hope the following battles will be at different hours of the day to allow other players to be online for those events

DeletedUser

Well, I'm not sure this battle was completely balanced.
When the battle started the attackers had ~530K HP and the defenders had ~243.5K HP.
It's true that there were only 30 scoundrels but there were additional 23 WFA players joining the attack so 53 (most of them VERY good) guns vs. 120 (average) guns.
By the time you mounted the attackers had ~280K HP and the defenders 93K HP. Certainly not enough to hold the flag whatsoever.

So yes - the only chance was to block - but what with ? A normal 1.5K HP player will die after being shot 5-6 times by your guns if on the ground. If we had any chance to defend it was to block you BEFORE you mounted - and reviewing the battle on westforts I'm not sure we could with what we had there.

Perhaps we need to find a way to prevent others from joining the attack with you to keep things a bit more even.

It was a great event for me and thanks all you scoundrels for taking part and help in keeping this world alive.

P.s. I hope the following battles will be at different hours of the day to allow other players to be online for those events

Well said Nevo.
I hope next time we won't see any of UFA or WFA alliances on their side.
I also thought we will see here, which towm won this raffle.

DeletedUser

It was a good experience. Everything can be adjusted accordingly, to make it more balanced. Not a worry guys, we'll figure it out.

DeletedUser

^^ Please change the timezone when you initiate the next battle.Not all of us are from the west you know :)

DeletedUser16556

As Duduie said, it's not better, it's about the same. 240-360 and no bonuses. GG is 232-348, or 247-363 with the damage bonus, plus the GG has the attribute bonuses, attack and defense bonuses, and the hp bonus (from the golden set).

Master Elmyr ,, the scoundrels don't need any bonus .. they have loads of Free Skills & that's their Bonus ,, so i would still say I want that GUN ;)

Deleted User - 1693871

I'd agree with that, I wasn't expecting us to have regular W6 players tagging along. :tumble:

DeletedUser

There is no way to prevent non-NPCs (non non player characters?) from tagging along, besides having an IGM relocate them before the battle starts.

DeletedUser

There is no way to prevent non-NPCs (non non player characters?) from tagging along, besides having an IGM relocate them before the battle starts.

When a battle is initiated by or against my alliance - I don't have a choice. I can only attack or defend accordingly. Perhaps the devs have a flag somewhere allowing only players from a certain alliance (the scoundrel's alliance ...) to join the attack ? Perhaps there is a flag forcing all players of certain alliances to join the defense ?

There may be creative solutions to this problem that only the devs know of

DeletedUser22685

A town from the opposing alliance to the one who is being attacked could temporarily join the fort before the battle so that both alliances only have the option to defend.

DeletedUser

Yes. I understand that most of the players that signed up on the attack did so by mistake - it was the first battle so naturally there was some confusion. But the owners of the next fort we will attack have agreed to invite a town from the other alliance to their fort for the battle, so that will help as well.

DeletedUser

About timezones I see last battle was initiated around 11 pm why not do the next one around 11 am?
If we follow this cycle players from all parts of the world can join at least one of the two battles.
[If we stick with ranking online players that is]
And yes we have players from all over this planet.

DeletedUser22685

About timezones I see last battle was initiated around 11 pm why not do the next one around 11 am?
If we follow this cycle players from all parts of the world can join at least one of the two battles.
[If we stick with ranking online players that is]
And yes we have players from all over this planet.

11am, I like your thinking ;)

DeletedUser31389

It should be done for every 6 hours or perhaps even less. Both 11:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. may be bad time for many.