Scoundrel Fort Battle Event

DeletedUser22685

Were the people that were lower level than you but got in online or offline?

DeletedUser

Thing is that I go to every fort battle event and never get selected. Sure I'm offline but I'm better than a few people I saw fighting when I scrolled the lists. How come I never get picked? I'm a fort-fighter as well which makes things worse.

hard luck to you it is random thing and u got bad luck following you around that's why u didn't get selected.

DeletedUser

The next scoundrel fort battle event will be Saturday, Oct 15 - 11:30 pm server time.

DeletedUser

Kay everyone - there have been some problems so the fort battle event has been cancelled this week.

DeletedUser

why was the battle cancelled more info please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have been taking turns to attack forts owned by UFA and WFA. This month WFA was supposed to be attacked, but one of their large forts was already under attack... They did not want to risk losing their fort so our battle was cancelled.

DeletedUser

ok thanks for clarifying i noticed we can only fill forts when there is rewards attached to it like this event if no reward the battles are as good as dead and not even half filled for a large fort some players just dont like to work as team i hope am not off topic here

DeletedUser

Many worlds have problems like that - but also remember there are a lot of really great players in this game. Don't be too quick to discount those that do show up to those battles... they are there for a good battle - so what if it is on a smaller scale? Go for quality with what you have and you'll enjoy the game whether or not the place is packed.

Also think about all the players who are playing the scoundrel npcs for these battles. They are players who come because they love good battles too. They aren't "getting" anything for the part they play on W6. They don't get to keep xp, cash, boxes or anything.

So yes, I agree there are some players who make things difficult, but I think there are far more who make this a great game.

DeletedUser

kay - We're going to try for Sunday, Oct. 23 at 11:30 pm server time.

DeletedUser

letz hope dat i get a playz - dis culd be da furst time i iz online!

DeletedUser

Yep - hey I just wanted to say the W6 fort fighters made a good battle of it. Nice blocking
Well I'm not sure what we will have to do to win - but you sure aren't making it easy :)

DeletedUser

The next gm fort battle is scheduled for Saturday, Nov 19 approximate time 5-6pm server time.

DeletedUser

this battle wasn't fun cause the scoundrel didn't make it all that enjoyable they all were off liners and in spite of increasing their numbers they still got crushed i do know is it possible to increase number of rounds during scoundrel battles so we can kill them all and more can be entered into the raffle

DeletedUser

Next Scoundrel battle will be Saturday, Dec. 17 at 11:00 pm server time.

DeletedUser16008

Well that was a much better battle for everyone. Rd 53 is more like it and onliners make such a difference and more fun for all.... the defenders made a good show of it but in the end the fort and its occupants were scalped to the last man ... they hang on belts and their ears fill the scoundrels xmas stockings.

Great battle and thanks to Lasarstar for arranging it :)

DeletedUser

Next GM Fort Battle​
Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012 at 11 - 11:30 pm server time​
The GM event on W6 is coming to a close so this will be the last GM fort battle​
We will also have one more Where’s the Scoundrel event. Info for that will be posted soon.​

DeletedUser

am sad to see the scoundrels although my humble opinion is the event has not revived the population of world therefore i consider it partially as a failure. This events lasts for a period of time and after that the world returns to its original state which looks like a dead word kudos for trying something out

DeletedUser22685

So you're saying you'd rather the GM event never came to your world?