Scoundrel Fort Battle Event

DeletedUser

We will definitely vary the times for the battles as much as possible.

DeletedUser

when are we having another scoundrel event we cant wait for more action

DeletedUser

I know there have been requests for different times for the battles. For this battle though it seems the battle will be the same time. So I apologize for that and I will do my best to make it a different time next month.

Next battle:
Date - Saturday, August 20
Time - 11:30 pm server time

DeletedUser

Well that is... disappointing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't care about time zones and will most likely be offline (they never fit in with me for quests so why should they for fort battles! LOL). It will be interesting to see which fort is attacked though. I will be joining an attack on a non-allied fort however, as I have no idea that I will be accepted for a defence of said fort and no confirmation that I will be able to participate in the battle any other way. As we have no idea who gets first dibs at attending the defence, why wouldn't we do otherwise and look to attack or defend?

Sheez - just saw that the attackers have 17k HP! Definitely going to be on the attacking side - even if offline and against my allies!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is really important that there aren't any other fort battles that day. If the problem is that there aren't enough spots in these gm battles then that is a problem that we can think about.

DeletedUser

So you are saying you think there will be enough spot for ofliners in defence? :p

DeletedUser

Well tbh - I don't really think you will have 120 online, so yes I do think there will be offline spots available.

DeletedUser

Well tbh - I don't really think you will have 120 online, so yes I do think there will be offline spots available.

I will be offline so who decides whether I will get bumped out of the defence if there are too many defenders?
I'm still thinking that an offline attack will yield me better results!

DeletedUser

Another attack during the time of the gm battle will pull other people away from the battle who will need to defend their fort. You can schedule your battle at any other time - just not at a time that will conflict with this battle. I suggest you talk about it with your town/alliance.

DeletedUser

Just look at the number of players signed up in today's battle.Unless they are a founder or
councilor of fort owners town I don't think even one offline player will manage to get in.

This was supposed to an event to encourage w6 players instead you are giving unfair advantage
tp players of a certain timezone.So please change timing of next battles and stop punishing
us just because we are from a different country or continent.

Also it will be nice to have two separate battles,one for high level players and one for low level ones.

DeletedUser

You're right Jesse James. The battles need to be at different times. Next time it will be.

hmmm. The idea to have another event for lower levels is something to think about.

DeletedUser30834

Just put the lower levels on the scoundrels side. It's not like they will influence the battle too terribly much, but if they did, the fort goes back to the owner/alliance so no major loss there.

DeletedUser

There are some decent low level fort fighter.It won't work simply because the lo level players
of top 2 alliance won't be able to join the attacking side anyway.

Never understood the fort raffle draw.The fort should be returned to previous owner not some
random town in the alliance who has nothing to do with the building and defending of that particular fort.

DeletedUser30647

Hey what is this? West Hugs? What kind of battle would it be if there was nothing at risk?

Anyway the raffle only includes the towns in the alliance that helped to defend the fort. Not near scoundrelous enough for me... I think the scoundrels should turn this world upside down and inside out. Just waiting for the update where we can attack your town, burn your shops to the ground, rob your bank and then kick you out when we're done :p

DeletedUser

Huh nothing is at risk,I can simply ask the town to return the fort to original owner.Yup current
system isn't scoundrelous its more like treacherous!If an enemy takes my fort I can simply win
it back but when you give them to an ally I have to ask them nicely!Which makes it west hugs I guess.:p

Anyway the day that update is implemented within minutes we will burn hells kitchen to the ground. :)

DeletedUser

The date/time for the next W6 event battle will be

Date: Sunday, Sept 25, 2011
Time: 6:00 pm server time.

DeletedUser

Sorry we were too many this time - but we thought we needed them after the way we were slaughtered last time. Next time we will go with about 35 and see if that makes a good balance.

I decided that Jesse James has a good point and I'm returning the fort to the original owner. We will still do the raffle drawing - but only for additional boxes.

DeletedUser31931

Thing is that I go to every fort battle event and never get selected. Sure I'm offline but I'm better than a few people I saw fighting when I scrolled the lists. How come I never get picked? I'm a fort-fighter as well which makes things worse.