Scoundrel Fort Battle Event

DeletedUser

Scoundrel Fort Battle Event

1. Scoundrels will attack a fort (we will take turns attacking different alliance forts if the event continues). It would only be a large fort. We would ask that there be no multi battles at that time.

2. If we win the fort we will return it to the town that originally owned it.

3. Players on W6 would take the defense and other alliances would be expected to be allowed to help defend the fort. The other alliances could not win the fort, but they would have the chance to win boxes at the battles (normal boxes that the game usually distributes at battles, and a few more that we will raffle off among all the participants)

4. This event is designed to be a player event - not an alliance event. It is an opportunity for a different kind of battle - and a chance for individual players to win xp and prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will attack a fort so the battle will be on Saturday, July 16, 2011. Time will be approximately 11:30 pm server time.

DeletedUser

If this is an event for any players on World 6, does this mean the fort you attack wotn be deciding who is able to help defend it but rather it will be an automated choice from those who sign up for the Defence ???

If this is not the case, then i dont see how this can be an event for all the players on this World regardless of which fort you attack as the Defending Fort Alliance will only pick those players from their Alliance and their Allies.

Unless of course the Scoundrels will be recruiting players to help in the Attack??

DeletedUser

If this is an event for any players on World 6, does this mean the fort you attack wotn be deciding who is able to help defend it but rather it will be an automated choice from those who sign up for the Defence ???

If this is not the case, then i dont see how this can be an event for all the players on this World regardless of which fort you attack as the Defending Fort Alliance will only pick those players from their Alliance and their Allies.

Unless of course the Scoundrels will be recruiting players to help in the Attack??

The scoundrels will attack a different alliance every time - read the announcement again. Deny me from defending your fort - and I won't let you take part in mine. OR - we can both allow all players to take part and participate in two battles. Everybody wins. Sounds much better to me ...

DeletedUser

Don't know why its even an argument,by the looks of things no alliance in w6
is currently in a position to fill a large fort with its own players.:laugh:

DeletedUser31389

Don't know why its even an argument,by the looks of things no alliance in w6
is currently in a position to fill a large fort with its own players.:laugh:
True...............

What 11:30 p.m. I think every 4 FFs should be held with a 6 hour difference to actually give every player an even chance.

DeletedUser

Well, we all know that's a universal problem, getting people to commit to attacks. There are always those who are happier to attend defences rather than go to attacks. But battle attendance levels have certainly gone thru the roof in W6 during the past 2 days, and it all stemmed from the United Free Alliance calling 8 multies in one day. This prompted an amazing reaction by our alliance in maxing out our subsequent defence, which kinda blows their argument out of the water about multies killing fort battle participations, ha ha!:blink:

delldell56

crazy sick organizers!!!!!!!! GATLING GUNS TO ALL THE ATTACKERS?!?!?!?!

is it only going to be the 17 L100 attackers from that town, or you expect to fill that side with 140 gatling gun fighters??? lol i will be watching...maybe i'll even join. who knows :p

DeletedUser

Don't worry, there won't be 140 gatling gun fighters. We expect the scoundrels to be outnumbered and our aim is not to take the forts, but to have quality battles. If the scoundrels do take a fort, it will return to the same alliances. I think it is more than fair. We want to put up a challenge for you guys, that's all. :)

DeletedUser

Well, we all know that's a universal problem, getting people to commit to attacks. There are always those who are happier to attend defences rather than go to attacks. But battle attendance levels have certainly gone thru the roof in W6 during the past 2 days, and it all stemmed from the United Free Alliance calling 8 multies in one day. This prompted an amazing reaction by our alliance in maxing out our subsequent defence, which kinda blows their argument out of the water about multies killing fort battle participations, ha ha!:blink:

Every other world I play[w1,w5] is civilized and do not have multi battles.This world do and that's only because of your alliance.
You guys have no self-esteem and do not think you can beat United Free in an one on one attack ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's not drift into off topic. If you wish to discuss the w6 multis and existing alliances, then make a P&P thread and discuss as much as you want. Let's keep this about the scoundrel event.

DeletedUser

This will be an interesting fight.Our fort is already flooded with defenders. :)

DeletedUser16556

First battle was Fun,, i hope this continues ,, Cheers ,, btw there's been over 210 signs to defence ,, so i guess W6 loves to Defend ,,

DeletedUser

I enjoyed it too. my best battle. 12K damage.
Thank you all for coming and thank you RT for leading. you did your best