[SaltineJesus] What the hell is a Quaker?

DeletedUser

LOL. love makin people uncomfortabl like that bahaha, just messing with u mate lolz.
i dont see why sheriff got banned for this tho...

DeletedUser

LOL. love makin people uncomfortabl like that bahaha, just messing with u mate lolz.
i dont see why sheriff got banned for this tho...

sheriff got banned because somehow he got over 300 posts in like 2 hours.

(Most where actually spam)

DeletedUser

oh guts for him. yeah i thought he was a very talkative new additive to the forum. ah well.

DeletedUser

According to him, it was because of a few posts he made in the questions forum about members asking questions that have already been answered.

DeletedUser

Right, Reopened after a Huge Clean out.
SJ i like your stuff, and im not even Religious.

I appreciate that, Hefty. And I'm glad to see that healthy debate is encouraged (albeit with certain controls in place) on these dusty roads.

I'm still around to answer any questions people might have on Quakerism - though seeing as the Lord's day has passed you'll have to forgive my slightly slower response times!

DeletedUser

I appreciate that, Hefty. And I'm glad to see that healthy debate is encouraged (albeit with certain controls in place) on these dusty roads.

I'm still around to answer any questions people might have on Quakerism - though seeing as the Lord's day has passed you'll have to forgive my slightly slower response times!

I have to really give you credit, friend. You give new meaning to stepping into character.
Just 1 question before I go to bed. Do you actually plan on dueling with that character?:confused:

DeletedUser

With which character? These parts are full of some of the most colorful characters I ever seen and I don't got cause to shoot not one of 'em!

DeletedUser

i wonder if he shot henchmen in the starter quests ? if so wouldn't you be destined to go to T-W Hell?

DeletedUser

rank name level
98 SaltineJesus 13
Dueling level 13

you're screwed!

DeletedUser

He has dueled zero people. His dueling rank, as everyone's, is the same as his level.

DeletedUser

yeah but he would have dueled the people during quests? ie henchmen? to get to the level so fast you would need to complete those quests. unless you're going nuts with the members features.

DeletedUser

You do not have to complete those quests. All you have to do is level up and the next set will come out for you to accept.

DeletedUser

It is possible to remove those who have had too much to drink from saloons without hurting or killing them.

It seems you two have set up shop here! :D Perhaps we could discuss assertive communication?

DeletedUser

With which character? These parts are full of some of the most colorful characters I ever seen and I don't got cause to shoot not one of 'em!

Which character? What, you have split personalities and need to change your ingame character often? This character, the SJ one. Are you going to duel with the Quacker one?

DeletedUser

haha i dont think the mods could handle another one of our "discussions" saltine, jump on IRC, hav it on there haha.

DeletedUser

Which character? What, you have split personalities and need to change your ingame character often? This character, the SJ one. Are you going to duel with the Quaker one?

Ah, I see. I misunderstood you. I typically don't refer to myself as a "character" so I didn't make that connection. :)

As far as dueling, I could never in cold blood settle a feud with pistols. Were I to be completely consistent in my beliefs, I would never even handle firearms. Sadly, one of my great weaknesses is a love for target shooting and I content myself in knowing that even if it be an instrument of death, those targets were not living things.

Dueling is abhorrent to me. It is a rejection of man's inherent rational faculties and a surrender to blind passions.

However, many sports can be physical and brutal in nature and I fully understand the use of competition in pushing people towards their limits. If dueling could be done in a way that did not risk injury or death to either party, it could be considered.