[SaltineJesus] What the hell is a Quaker?

DeletedUser

Term of endearment; we are all God's children.

I will call you friend, if that suits you better, however.

DeletedUser

i find child more demeaning than anything.

''Calm Down, Child''. i feel that you call us children not to say ''we are all gods children'' but to demote us to nothing more than immature ingnoramouses, which i find very demeaning.

Yes, I can see how one might infer that.

DeletedUser

Contradiction?

You are letting an idea that you yourself say is unjust take control of another man's freedom and saying that it is fine. I am saying there are fundamental ideas of morality which are immutable that inform socially accepted morality which can be mistaken.

When that has to take a moment to register, it means it is currently 4AM and I haven't gotten much sleep. I apologize if my arguments start to break down from here. I'll try to keep them going strong.

Hey, there's not much you can do when everyone is against you and willing to force their judgement upon you.

Additionally, for the "majority of society" to come to a consensus on what to deem wrong, each individual must think about it his or herself and add that conclusion to the public discussion. It seems, then, that at the heart of the matter you support this debate and my freedom to express these truths.

You have a freedom to express youself, not force your beliefs on others and harrass them.

The direction you are headed would allow people to throw babies underneath stage coaches and place bets on which one is thrown the furthest for entertainment because society had not come to a conclusion on whether or not it's wrong. Even if a society did somehow pass such a thing into legislation, it would still be wrong.

Oh sweet SaltineJesus, that was rich. Baby toss, full of so much win. I FULLY ACCEPT SUCH AN ABSURD EVENT, AND WHEN OTHERS QUIT DOING THE SAME TO BABY ANIMALS, I WILL AGREE. UNTIL THEN, LOL. :D

Should you really be having relations with someone you are so unsure about? Ethics questions aside, for your own sexual health you should hesitate.

So basically not have relationships at all then unless there is absolute proof in categorized documents that I come out and ask for? That's an invasion of privacy not to mention a total pain in the neck.

Used book stores can be incredibly affordable.

So are your puns, apparently. :rolleyes:

Then you take issue of what age the law specifies, not with the law itself. Happily, that number is up for debate and ranges, from what I know globally, from 14 to 18. That seems reasonable to me, though I would argue that the lower than 16 is dangerous territory.

As far as I know, 16 is the maximum in the United States. Globally, in places like poverty-stricken China, you can rape newborns for all anyone cares.

Mad Jon, if people did love each other as brothers, you would not find war, genocide, or those other things you listed. It is this inability to love wholly that brings such sadness.

Even brothers can fight it out over a grain of rice.

Think of the one you love most. Could you ever distroy that person physically or psychologically?

Insane lovers do it all the time. They wish to "preserve" their love for eternity. Hehehe.

So what would you say would be a direct path to Hell. Constant masterbation for a start, along with child molestation, murder, and running a ritualist cult that worships Satan? Would that about sum it up?

THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG, BABY!

A candle can dazzle in the darkness, like car headlights fixing a bunny before it gets squished.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for the bunny or laugh at that remark.

If you don't have anything new to say then I have a planet to save...

Which one?

DeletedUser

You have a freedom to express youself, not force your beliefs on others and harrass them.

I would argue that in extreme circumstances there are times when you must force your belief on others - such as the infamous baby toss. One would be morally obligated to intervene in that case. But, we seem to have a fundamental disagreement over that and so I will let it lie.

Oh sweet SaltineJesus, that was rich. Baby toss, full of so much win. I FULLY ACCEPT SUCH AN ABSURD EVENT, AND WHEN OTHERS QUIT DOING THE SAME TO BABY ANIMALS, I WILL AGREE. UNTIL THEN, LOL. :D

Demanding moral equality for all of God's creatures is completely acceptable and I sympathize with your position. I cannot make excuses for man's hubris and tendency to see himself as the center of creation.

When that has to take a moment to register, it means it is currently 4AM and I haven't gotten much sleep. I apologize if my arguments start to break down from here. I'll try to keep them going strong.

Haha, go to bed, brother! :D

DeletedUser

What does this thread have to do with World 1?

I am a member of this world and many people did not understand where I was coming from. This thread was meant to be educational and is therefore entirely appropriate.

DeletedUser

And we would all have lost out of a rigorous debate and amazing possibility for self-reflection and growth!

DeletedUser

SaltineJesus, I do not expect you to start agreeing with me on my behalf. I can stay up until I pass out if I need to.

What does this thread have to do with World 1? Get out of here you filthy spammer... nobody wants to hear about your religious crap online. This is a game, not some silly google forum designed to keep people like you occupied for hours on end while you dwindle your life away complaining that everybody else doesn't want to sit in a circle, hold hands and sing nursery rhymes all day.

I must say, you caught me by surprise and had me laughing out loud.

can someone with more time than him just go through all his comments and report them one by one?

If you do that, you will have to do the same to me. I am just as much at fault as he is for expressing my beliefs. What's more, while he instigated debate, I carried it on. There is no excuse for my actions here tonight, but I graciously accept whatever punishment awaits me.

DeletedUser

I am not a moral, political, religious, or any other type of fanatic. My beliefs are essentially humanistic and, though I find strength in the Christian tradition, nothing I have said here is reliant upon it.

My interest is in the well-being of all people, not in the promotion of a specific dogma.

DeletedUser

OMG..I was only in the 9th page and i already gave up reading trough all the $#!* i can believe you guys are really going after this guy for Role Playing..you know if i was in his shoes i be laughing my heads of thinking to myself all of you are getting pissed..

TO SJ jappy role playing and bravo at your history..

It is pretty obvious that a lot of people here have never played a real RPing game. I'm really impressed by SaltineJesus for not letting his (or her?) role drop through all of this.

DeletedUser

Right, Reopened after a Huge Clean out.
SJ i like your stuff, and im not even Religious.

DeletedUser

just a quick question is SJ doing RL stuff here, or RP stuff here. It makes a difference as to my actual response.

DeletedUser

yeah by him constantly referring to the fact that we're supposed to be in the 1800's, proves that he is in fact role playing. though he must be quite knowledgeable on the subject as he seems to know what he's talking about.

and i got a warning from heftysmurf, that i used inappropriate language! 1 demerit point for me :(. <3 smurfy.

DeletedUser

good to see that only the cool people get demerit points ;).

/flirt haha