RIP: World 8

TequilaJoe

It's only dead if you let it be dead. If you do not attack others or join in fort fights then yes it will completely die. My town is very active and people come raiding us every day, no joke. But we also go out dueling and attend fort fights. If you don't do any of that then of course you will think it's dead.

DeletedUser

No offence to you or your town but I'm sick of seeing sidewinders in the list of towns that are part of a fort... Everybody is too scared to attack :|

TequilaJoe

LOL I hear you but we are not the top town in this world plus our enemies have a ton of forts themselves. We also do lose our fair share of fort fights too.

DeletedUser

Okay. So let's bump this thread then, as you requested Joe. :)

Everybody is too scared to attack :|

No one is scared. We've been busy. ;)

Now if you come to the attack today and still say that, then I have nothing else to say. But if you don't, consider quitting this world instead of complaining here. ;)

TequilaJoe

X-TheCool-X, if you picked Louis's side you would have lost LOL Try fighting with FoM for some fun and excitement. We attack all the time. We win some and we lose some, but we do attack

DeletedUser

X-TheCool-X, if you picked Louis's side you would have lost LOL Try fighting with FoM for some fun and excitement. We attack all the time. We win some and we lose some, but we do attack

Damn, are you working at PR ? :laugh:

@ X-TheCool-X : Let's quit !!! :p

TequilaJoe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Louis. I am not only countering a misconception that world 8 is dead, but I am also trying to get new players. Just like you are. LOL

DeletedUser

Ive been in world 8 for ages, and i will remain for atleast 2-3 more years until i get bored.
Dead or not it's home ;)

DeletedUser

cheers:) w-8 was the world that really got me hooked on the west. Although I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing:laugh:. Either way I am on w-8 to stay as well.

DeletedUser

i agree, i'm on W8, i started the west on W8 and from my perspective, there's still a lot of life over there.

DeletedUser

im planning on attacking I town army can you please show up as freinds and help me reclaim this fort from the inactive
thats:

I town army
Tuesday night
50 attackers

come along and have some fun - Mr Grim

DeletedUser

I'm a total newbie in world 8 and looks like I came at the right time.
I am making me a builder and working up his abilities and levels so you duelers and others can have a nice place to stay and someone to repair the furniture from bar fights

DeletedUser

I doubt they would introduce it here before they introduce it to other dead worlds.