RIP: World 8

DeletedUser

We have a 42800 points ghost town :sad:
in the bottom right corner

DeletedUser

Yes we forgot how physic you are. :laugh::laugh::p

It's easy (for me, at least) to see how things will play out. At least you're admitting I'm right.

I actually anticipated this kind of immature response from you since you do it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

DeletedUser

It's not a point things go quieter as times goes by. People starts playing and got bored, not progressing fast enough, or be unsuccessful as duelers. So what they do is re-start in a new world. It's a shame some of them will get unhappy in a new world too, which they abandon in a next few months :razz:

Next thing does bothers me is great numbers of people banned. What is going on ? People just got banned and then they disspaear. Many.
Is that many multiple accounts? Cause I think this is the reason for permanent ban.

DeletedUser

It's easy (for me, at least) to see how things will play out. At least you're admitting I'm right.

I actually anticipated this kind of immature response from you since you do it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I'll never admit that you are right to anything!:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser16628

Don't fear w-8 as w-6 is in the same position,boring almost desolate but we are trying our best but I'm close to calling it targets are tough to find we may have to start hunting our friends:)

DeletedUser

Devs just need to add some instant gratification things to do for higher level. Plenty of ideas in suggestions forums, but its a matter of implementing the ideas. Would be nice if they could expand the world communities instead of thinning them with new worlds. I don't know how many actives there are, but I am guessing that they should be able to start combining servers and still handle the traffic. Or maybe they want us to shft to Gepopolis... or whatever its called

DeletedUser

I really do wonder where you guys are on the map, because our grid is filled with duels. We are surrounded by enemy towns and everyday we fight each other.

Good, full fort battle last night too. Medium fort, all defender places taken, 90% of attackers spot filled too.

DeletedUser

what is that spot?

btw I dont plan to quit this world because I have a nice trader hider with most jobs unlocked already. Even found the gentelman stick etc, and a sort of big inventory. I dont mind the lack of action, heck I am even townless right now.

DeletedUser

I really do wonder where you guys are on the map, because our grid is filled with duels. We are surrounded by enemy towns and everyday we fight each other.

Good, full fort battle last night too. Medium fort, all defender places taken, 90% of attackers spot filled too.

:unsure: Told you it was fun

DeletedUser

Each world is what you make it. Some worlds are more inclined for dueling, others for fort battles or a combination. Still other worlds are better suited for adventurers or builders, its all in what you make of it. Personally I play on 4 different worlds, and have kind of geared my character on each to go with what seems to work best for me on each individual world.

World 8 has definately slowed a bit a far as dueling goes, but for fort battles or questing etc. it is still a pretty fun world.

DeletedUser

One of my allies forts will be under attack tomorrow :blink:

Come join the defending side for free XP and such at The Green Circle!

DeletedUser

I may try to get there, but I have a feeling it's quite a trek which isn't a bad thing, but certain players may try to take advantage of me riding about for so long, eh Frosty? ;)