RIP: World 8

DeletedUser

I'm your huckleberry pallbearer

Is it time to commence the ceremony, or is there still life in this cold corpse of a world?

DeletedUser8627

Not sure what's happing this world, I quit when I found it was boring.

DeletedUser

Not sure what's happing this world, I quit when I found it was boring.

I wish they would do some cross-world fort battles or something... way too much time sink to do anything fun in a dying world.

DeletedUser

Who's idea was it to call a large fort battle in the dead part of the map? Though that 11vs15 last night was actually enjoyable to watch.

DeletedUser

Quit as you wish. However, the more people quit, the more it's getting near its deadline. :)

DeletedUser

its a pain , used to be good fun , now its dead , ive been looking for a builder for weeks now to finish my town ,all the towns around me are empty too , there used to be at least 10 people in each town , now its 1 r 2

DeletedUser

W8 is still alive and kickin in our parts of the world. It'll stay alive as long as people keep trying to have fun. Ain't that right Louis?;):D

DeletedUser

It'll stay alive as long as people keep trying to have fun. Ain't that right Louis?;):D
Absolutely :cool:

I bet Wytesmith feels bored because he didn't actively participate in dueling and fort battle, but engaged too much in jobs and finding items ;)

DeletedUser

World 8 dead and boring? I am loving world 8 and there are tons of juicy targets/people still hanging around.

Just cos you ain't seeing action, no need to go around proclaiming it's dying. Fiction, if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Wytesmith why are u bored i thought you had a certain list u need to deal with......

DeletedUser

World 8 dead and boring? I am loving world 8 and there are tons of juicy targets/people still hanging around.

Just cos you ain't seeing action, no need to go around proclaiming it's dying. Fiction, if you ask me.

Hit the nail on the head, couldn't have said it any better myself :cool:

DeletedUser

Two of the forts in my county have been attacked in like the same week. Pretty eventful here :D

DeletedUser15322

Long live world 8! i would like to use the statement (and its one of my favs) that i saw on a town profile: "if you see this town a rocking don't bother knocking, just come on in!" good stuff, and so is this world, may be fewer people but so what!

DeletedUser

I seem to recall predicting this would happen a long long time ago.