RIP: World 8

DeletedUser14239

My town and I are trying to make this town fun again. It's gotten boring lately, I didn't quit though because it was my first world.

Laural

Good for you jacob the great!!! I've done a table for myself of all the counties and although there are a good number of 'sparse' counties, there is also a goodly amount of those that have a medium spread of towns and 3 counties that are very full. That means there is lots of playing going on. Still. The grass isn't always greener somewhere else. :)

DeletedUser15560

Oh, dead is the exact opposite of the word I would use to describe W8. I mean, Jesus. Eight fort battles at nearly the same time in one day? How is that dead? As far as I'm concerned W8 is alive and kicking.

DeletedUser

Most of the attacks were tactical and yes lots of time was wasted for some folks:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was online when we took down the green circle. I even took a shot at you, Train Robber! (but missed)

Maybe I'll get another shot at you at the "Indians" battle in the morning. :indian:

We've got at least 4 from our town going......

People should try joining a town that plays together if they're not having any fun!!

---------------------------

HA! You got me Train Robber!!! :unsure: (KO)

Nice shooting. -I hope to see you at the next battle for some more fun, friend.

-Jedikid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hah, I was completely offline for that one (happened at like 3:00 in the morning where I live) so I didn't get to see the action. We really did good though, and I was the second highest total damage inflicter :D

DeletedUser

I did notice you were off line, and that made it even more funny to me!

We had eight folks from our town there in the fight this morning, two of us online. The other one who was on-line (name withheld to protect the innocent) scored his personal best 3 KO's and 611Exp!! -and that after getting KO'ed himself at the end of the battle.

Be ready for the next time. we learned a few things and will be back soon! (after our wounds heal......... Oh, my aching head!!) :dry:

-Jedi

DeletedUser

Awesome Profile Pic JediKid! Anyone know what Happened to Ryan Perez? I saw that he was banned. It would be a bummer to find out that he got to the top by cheating. He seemed like a pretty cool guy, even though I hated fighting him in fort battles

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I'll be back very soon :D

Send me a PM if you wanna know the details, it's hilarious, you'll have a good laugh.

DeletedUser14648

I'm a builder in this world. Just started exacting some revenge here to all the bum's that stole my money earlier! Like Art says there are lots of juicy hit's here in this world! I'm still active there...

DeletedUser

I came up on the Western side of the map and it was fun, with one war after another, and then peaceknick founders stabbed us warmongers in the back with all their alliances, cease fires, and naps. I got disgusted and bored like some of you but I didn't quit. I moved out East started a new town and have been causing mayhem on a daily basis ever since! Like Bill said it is what you make of it. I'd invite you to join my town but it's a war zone and you probably wouldn't last more than a week! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hoping for some sort of Zombiism, anything coming back to life in World 8?

DeletedUser

Just finishing up the last of all known quests available in the game. Will be looking to join fort battles... are there any that aren't completely lopsided?

DeletedUser

It isn't totally dead,... i work my butt off to scrap together whats left of my money, in a barren land. then out of nowhere i get dueled and loose it all...

DeletedUser

The West

It is as the west was, barren, duels, fort battles, death, (tumble) , etc...