RIP: World 8

TequilaJoe

Well of course we can't make everyone happy Alawa, but if the suggestion of premium play was meant to get people to come or stay, then we should be aware that it will also cause some to leave as well. Or do you prefer to ignore some facts just because you don't like them? Seriously, I prefer to look at the whole picture even if I don't like some of the parts. Only then can we make a good choice. Agreed? Anyway, happy new year to you and anyone else reading this

DeletedUser25825

Well of course we can't make everyone happy Alawa, but if the suggestion of premium play was meant to get people to come or stay, then we should be aware that it will also cause some to leave as well. Or do you prefer to ignore some facts just because you don't like them? Seriously, I prefer to look at the whole picture even if I don't like some of the parts. Only then can we make a good choice. Agreed? Anyway, happy new year to you and anyone else reading this

Happy new year to you as well :D I was just saying... if the people in W8 are leaving... bringing in Enhanced Premium isn't going to change the leaving trend that's already seeming to be in progress, but it might bring in more new faces... which don't seem to be arriving? I personally dislike enhanced premium, but I dislike being alone much more.

DeletedUser

lol, I couldn't have said it better Alawa. I have two quiet worlds and I do enjoy them. As for making it Premium Play, well I was one that considered quitting but have found there are certain aspects I do like. It coming to world 8 would definitely not make me quit. Seems that a lot of ppl that were complaining are still around on Worlds 11 and higher.

Deleted User - 1278415

Seems that a lot of ppl that were complaining are still around on Worlds 11 and higher.

Which is my point that we had a lot of people say I'll quit now... and w11 and w12 are still just as popular as Arizona and Briscoe.

I feel that part of the reason is that the Enhanced premium worlds also get the option for recommended world to join. Classic Premium worlds dont get that option. Thats the only reason I was suggesting Enhanced Premium.

DeletedUser

The main topic of discussion for the Enhanced Premium was the purchasing of SP and AP.

However, the majority of players ignore this function. Instead, the enhanced premium brings in a few other premiums that are extremely enjoyable, such as the half time and shaman reset.

This is the reason many of the players on World 11 or higher didn't leave, but decided to tough it out. If Enhanced Premium was brought to more of the older worlds, I don't think it would make much of a difference to decrease the number of players, and think it may actually attract some of the players, like myself, that have grown to enjoy the new premium system better.

DeletedUser

well this thread still seems to be going, so much for the RIP, but seriously, what's next?

DeletedUser

Guys you all can join Arizona.There is always anything to do.Counters,multis,etc.Its the best world for people who want to see something new..always!

First up its the politics.
Have you ever noticed why so many battles happen in Arizona?
B'coz of alliances,etc.

We would really want all the mods to join it.Its fun being there.

TequilaJoe

Although I still have fun in World 8, it is getting on my nerves with petty fighting between allies and having to baby sit them to get it to stop.

Coolrajesh, we still have fort fights, counters, dueling raids and such in world 8. Not sure why you think we don't.

DeletedUser

Although I still have fun in World 8, it is getting on my nerves with petty fighting between allies and having to baby sit them to get it to stop.

Coolrajesh, we still have fort fights, counters, dueling raids and such in world 8. Not sure why you think we don't.

I'm not even on this world but coolrajesh is trying to get you to join his Town.

DeletedUser

Any word on whether or not enhanced premium is coming to W8? Or if the rumors of merging W8 and W9 are true?

TequilaJoe

No idea on the merger but I hope they dont make it enhanced premium or I will have to quit. I can not compete with players who dump cash into the game when I am unemployed. I tried it in Arizona and it stinks to be one of the non-premium players.

DeletedUser

I don't use premium much either. Just wondering if it would keep more people playing. Merging sounds like a good idea though, at this point.

TequilaJoe

Not sure if another world playing max premium would help or hurt because I wonder how many worlds could be supported by people dumping cash into it. Doubt if the same guys that dumped cash into Arizona and more will do the same here when they are already invested in other worlds, at least not in the same numbers anyway

DeletedUser

Full premium would make no difference. The biggest thing w8 was missing originally was placate shaman, which w8 has now. Buying AP/SP and energy would have no effect.

TequilaJoe

I disagree that buying AP/SP would have no effect as if too many started buying them then it's time for me and I know others too, to quit the game at least in that world

DeletedUser

Alright, then it would only have a negative effect on w8, but I don't really think there's been a significant amount of SP buying going on. My point is that you already have the only enhanced premiums that really matter.

TequilaJoe

If it happens I'll wait to see how my game progresses then. But if it happens in other worlds I am sure some will quit because of it. I have heard more then a few complaints about it but lets see what happens if they do release it in more worlds. Anyway doesn't matter till they do it, if they do.

DeletedUser22685

There's been no word of full premium moving to the older worlds and I don't think it's likely it will ever happen.

DeletedUser

There's been no word of full premium moving to the older worlds and I don't think it's likely it will ever happen.
Which would mean buying AP/SP isn't as much of an issue as people make out. If it was rampant, then it would be a proven money maker and upgrading older worlds to full premium would be a logical business decision.