Oisenallen vs David Schofield

DeletedUser

As possibly the last representative of the Wert faction, why did I get that accusation? I hereby declare war on onion for no other reason than to state these very words!

DeletedUser

As possibly the last representative of the Wert faction, why did I get that accusation? I hereby declare war on onion for no other reason than to state these very words!

What in the world are you rambling about?

DeletedUser

Then we shall declare war on YOU laffite. May Onion have mercy on your soul.

DeletedUser

Hooray for lafittejean!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Pay no heed to the infidel spammer.
He's fresh off the bandwagon, and already doing a bad impression.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know. Actually I have no idea who Wert is. However as the last representative of his faction I declare that it declares war on your onion. May Burger King and the Deep Fryer have mercy on your onion's soul!

DeletedUser

Burger King has onion rings does it not? That is where all sinful onions go to die!

DeletedUser

Well, either way Burger King is now killing all onions, already the deep fryer tanks and breading assault vehicles are approaching the Church of Onion, how can you stop them? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

DeletedUser

Well, either way Burger King is now killing all onions, already the deep fryer tanks and breading assault vehicles are approaching the Church of Onion, how can you stop them? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

You fail.

Your ignorance is saddening.

DeletedUser

But what of the holy fryer and breader of the organic onion ring providers? Surely they can take the holy onions?

DeletedUser

But what of the holy fryer and breader of the organic onion ring providers? Surely they can take the holy onions?

Your question is moot.
The question of the Onion rings has long been covered back in the early days.

DeletedUser

Bah! The onion is not indestructable! It is vulnerable to something!

The Onion is indestructible.

Let me present unto you the following quote from the film V for Vendettawhich serves as an illustration:

Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?

V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

DeletedUser

Well, I can still slaughter all of onion kind till only your holy onion is left!
This shall be the fate of all onions!

DeletedUser

But the cause is not lost. The Onion's wisdom shall prevail through the wrath of ignorant fools like you.