Oisenallen vs David Schofield

DeletedUser

Now Known as the "Debate Thread"

As so greatlty suggested by Gem, Thank you Gem!

Everyone can participate, not just Oisisn and I, Keep The Cussing to a minimum, we don't want to turn this into the ol' Politics thread, now do we?

Teams: so far it seems like:

Onion!
Everyone Except Wert and the other nonbelievers.

Wert
Wert, Kurtis, (Mabey LafitteJean)

Also The other Party Listing of the Active members

Left Wing:
Oisinallen
John Rose
Hellstormm

Right Wing:
Justin Michael
Me.
Rawdog

UNLISTED:
Nashy
Darknoon
Dazzy
Denisero
Elmyr

And a few others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agreed. Also, John Rose, Virginia, and a few other people may wish to join this. I think we should let them in.

And just to be clear, I will call you Daffyd for every time you call me Oisen.

DeletedUser

agreed.
Daffed sounds more demeaning however. Like Daffey Duck and what not.

DeletedUser

Exactly why I chose it. For those of you who have never seen Little Britain, Daffyd Thomas is "the only gay" in a small Welsh village. So really, David, you should try much harder to spell my name correctly, unless you wish to be "the only gay in this vill-ahge".

Now, what can the first topic for this argument be?

DeletedUser

I say cheese! :)

Very well.

"As many of you are aware, David Schofield is a radical right-winger. What you may NOT know is that as well as being anti-gay, he is also against Mozzarella! Yes, my friends, this evil, evil man considers it a sin to eat Mozzarella - even on a Pizza. Will we stand for such madness? NEVER!"

EDIT: Yes, Oisin means young deer, but it was also the name of a great hero in Irish legend.

DeletedUser

But, but, but........ Oisin means Bambi! (spädbarn rådjur) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've never actually seen Bambi. I know it is about a deer, and it is apparently very sad.

DeletedUser

Its about a deer that loses his mother. Last time I saw it, it was sad...

DeletedUser

So what's an Irishman doing with a Swedish avatar?
I wasted three minutes of my life finding out that spädbarn rådjur is Swedish for baby deer.

DeletedUser

@Scribe - Sounds very depressing for a kids' film. Surely something happy happens.
@Playa Roamer - My avatar is the flag of Munster, the province where I live. I felt very Irish this morning so I changed it.

DeletedUser

Well, the deer and his friends have fun until the end, but then it gets pretty depressing...

DeletedUser

He attempts ice skating but is pathetic... grows up and has an enviable rack of antlers...the end.

DeletedUser

Probably give it a miss then. I am watching Ocean's Twelve tonight, though. Only for that scene at the end where the rival thief does all the acrobatics through the lasers.

DeletedUser

I must remember to read the internets all the way to bottom of the page rather than simply scanning.

But there should be a rule against two groups of people using near identical flags!

DeletedUser

Who else uses the Munster flag? You said they were Swedish, but which Swedish people are they?