Oisenallen vs David Schofield

DeletedUser

So how come he doesn't get in trouble for spelling your name wrong? You're biased, aren't you! RACIST! You just don't like Americans!

(someone had to start it, lol)

I thought that was some kind of Finnish nickname. But my nieces are American, and I don't mind them. In fact, I pretty much like everyone unless I get some reason not to.

DeletedUser

XD. I think he does hate Americans
Wow, you're actually supporting me...i'm rendered speechless...

I thought that was some kind of Finnish nickname. But my nieces are American, and I don't mind them. In fact, I pretty much like everyone unless I get some reason not to.

So that means you like me, huh?

DeletedUser

I support you because well your a good friend and I do not know ur political views yet (I do not read long posts Im lazt like that)

DeletedUser

She is Antifed, and so am I, I do think we need a small, Capitalist Government.

DeletedUser

If I wasn't practically asleep on my keyboard, I would attack that post so hard...

DeletedUser

Ohsin, I thought you, Ohsin, said you, Oshin, were too tired to argue, Ohsin...

DeletedUser

Maryland: That wasn't an argument, Maryland. I was simply stating something about my town in general, Maryland. OK, Maryland?

((Why are we saying names so much?))

DeletedUser

Ohsin, why can't you figure this out, Ohsin, It's to playfully annoy eachother, Ohsin, isn't it obvious Ohsin?

DeletedUser

O_O 2 many names *passes out*

(AND IM NOT AN ATHEIST!!!!!!!!!! I just dnt believe in heaven hell God Satan and many other things. But I know something created us so Im a nithilist who does not worship a god.PS 2 David)

Last edited by a moderator: