Oisenallen vs David Schofield

DeletedUser

The Three Crowns (Tre Kronar) is the national emblem of Sweden.

I take it back! Everyone is at it.

[Edit] I reckon the city of Cusco should be twinned with San Francisco. I guess any gay people in Cusco are mistaken for being very proud of their city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is a weird list. Oh, found out something else about my name. In Finnish, öisin means "at night".

DeletedUser

I guess Daffyd is still in the changing room getting his gloves laced or perhaps he's stuck in the toilet at the prospect of facing you in the ring?

DeletedUser

Makes sense to me. Maybe he's gone to cry since we mentioned Bambi.

DeletedUser

Perhaps he's just cervusphobic! I just made that up, I did.
Maybe I should tell all the people I've just discovered that are afraid of deers but are too stupid to find a Latin dictionary.

" I hit a deer on the road with my car and ever since I quake whenever I see them. What's this phobia called?"

DeletedUser

Cerviphobia (I shortened it a bit) is "Moosephobia", methinks. :unsure:
I hate Bambi, it's too biased towards deer.

DeletedUser

Hee-ha. Obviously not a vegetarian.

Maybe I should go and get some hares...

"Be wewy wewy quiet..."

DeletedUser

From war comes peace... (just wanted to throw that out there, hince the name of the title)

DeletedUser

It has happened, occasionally, but wars generally lead to more wars.

DeletedUser

Ohsin, what are you going to do if I don't spell your name right? lol

DeletedUser

I really don't know. "West Virginia" is far to obvious. Perhaps "Maryland". That's near Virginia, isn't it?

DeletedUser

Wow. You guys have really taken the gloves off in here. Are there fairy cakes and lolly bags too? ;)

DeletedUser

Lol im gonna join this. I TAKE THE GLOVES OFF!!!!! Now all I need is some diet coke and this is gonna be awsome O_O!!!!

DeletedUser

Just might do the same. Night folks and Oisi!

So how come he doesn't get in trouble for spelling your name wrong? You're biased, aren't you! RACIST! You just don't like Americans!

(someone had to start it, lol)

DeletedUser

not spelled wrong, just shortened. that's prolly why he didn't get mad. and um... i don't think he dislikes me. or, he's really good at hiding his dislike. XD