Oisenallen vs David Schofield

DeletedUser

This was fun, But this thread was created waaaaay back, before Wert started becoming contageous over the internet.

My war against wert is supported and winning, but my arguments against Oisinallen were null and void.

And This little thread is my favourite, its historical in the fact that it was a Pre-Debate forum Debate section :laugh:

Gem, Oisin and I were ahead of the times, lol!

DeletedUser

The forums were so much more fun back when this thread was going. I don't really like the Debate forum. It's just not the same as when we had about five threads for the Evolution debate, and there were only about 10 debaters altogether.

But it seems we really reached David. Just look, he used to be right-wing, but now he's said:
my arguments against Oisinallen were null and void.
and he's even slaughtering Conservatives!

One Conservative in particular, it seems. ;)

DeletedUser

Wow you read my signature *Claps* Don't have anything resourceful to say? Then leave.

Takes bow, are you still alone or did you find a nice place to be with Toto and Scarecrow? I hope they found that happy place for you Jordon.

DeletedUser

I must refer you to the rules your modship one word posts aren't allowed. You should give yourself a warning.

In general, but there's nothing wrong with asking for clarification of a post, no matter how many words you use.

DeletedUser

Clever troll is... clueless.

Hai angry troll I'm not allowed to ask if you are gay cause it's apparently a direct insult, go figure. I have nothing against gay people do you?

Also if I'm so clueless then how come you didn't realise my first post, the one you attacked was intended to be mildly humourous? But hey now I got my back up against the wall with a bunch of langers in reactionary mode I reckon I'll have a bit of fun with your prickly derrieres.

DeletedUser

Hai angry troll I'm not allowed to ask if you are gay cause it's apparently a direct insult, go figure. I have nothing against gay people do you?

Also if I'm so clueless then how come you didn't realise my first post, the one you attacked was intended to be mildly humourous? But hey now I got my back up against the wall with a bunch of langers in reactionary mode I reckon I'll have a bit of fun with your prickly derrieres.

That was supposed to be humerous?
Guess you failed then.

Let the fun commence, I will enjoy it ever so fun.

DeletedUser

The only failure was your perception, but I guess being of limited understanding you don't mind lolling around in sarchasms.

DeletedUser

Also if I'm so clueless then how come you didn't realise my first post, the one you attacked was intended to be mildly humourous?

Being a person whose humor is often misunderstood - let me guess. You suggested that Oisinallen may have changed because he had mentioned the 5 evolution debates? If so, you can't be quite that subtle with your jokes on here.:blink: