Oisenallen vs David Schofield

DeletedUser

Being a person whose humor is often misunderstood - let me guess. You suggested that Oisinallen may have changed because he had mentioned the 5 evolution debates? If so, you can't be quite that subtle with your jokes on here.:blink:

Not quite cause I am not sure what that is, I said he had changed since this thread had been opened and that's perhaps the reason he wasn't enjoying it as much as he used to. Clearly it was insult to the very core of his internet persona, cue hypersensitive forum paladins rushing to his defense. Cue me getting an infraction for questioning their sexuality lol

DeletedUser

The only failure was your perception, but I guess being of limited understanding you don't mind lolling around in sarchasms.

That might be the most lovely way anyone has called me stupid.

But surely such a grand example of higher understanding and superior intellect as yourself can do better?

Not quite cause I am not sure what that is, I said he had changed since this thread had been opened and that's perhaps the reason he wasn't enjoying it as much as he used to.

Pray tell, in which way was the slightest humerous?

DeletedUser

I was being droll, I know that's hard for you to understand.

*yawn*
You bore me with your arrogant and condescending act.
I was expecting something humerous, you promised as much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*yawn*
You bore me with your arrogant and condescending act.
I was expecting something humerous, you promised as much.

Dude you said I was clueless what did you expect? Not that I care just interesting how you think you can wade into someone for no given reason and then expect them to be all nicey nicey.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's not the forums have changed, but perhaps you have changed.

I'll finish by explaining this peculiarity, maybe he had grown as a person since he first posted in this thread maybe it's not the forums that have changed it was him. Like visiting an old haunt, the faces hadn't changed a huge amount but your perception of your surroundings had so therefore in your view the place had also. The mild humour can be found in the personification of this digital format becoming a representation of a real life scenario. It wasn't roll around the floor funny just a mildly humourous thought.

Can you see why I didn't want to explain earlier? :p

I must refer you to the rules your modship one word posts aren't allowed. You should give yourself a warning.

I was being droll here too, but you humourless hypersensitive lot didn't twig that one either. Oh and I guess I'll explain that one to you aswell seeing as some of you aren't the brightest, the humour was in the fact that a mod got caught out by his own forum rules proving what a bloody ridiculous rule it is to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's a great sig. Kiano can probably understand it, but for the benefit of Darknoon and the other non-Celts around here;

A LIGHT HEART LIVES LONGEST

So basically, light-hearted optimists like myself get the best out of life.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's a great sig. Kiano can probably understand it, but for the benefit of Darknoon and the other non-Celts around here;

A LIGHT HEART LIVES LONGEST

So basically, light-hearted optimists like myself get the best out of life.

Doubble aprovale from me then Oisin.
Love the design, and love the proverb.