Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Darknoon5 (1) - iggyberto
James the Hunter (1) - George Hurst
Bella Donna (1) - Denisero
Violette LeDrunc (1) - nakshtra
George Hurst (1) - Darknoon5

If I missed anybody's vote, let me know.

DeletedUser

oh, this is not working out at all! Divided we stand! On that note, I shall change my vote now. James the Hunter I condemn thee. I will give my reasons in a moment, but I think that your posturing has been questionable. Watching you maneuver has cast a shadow of doubt in my mind. Also, In the long run, we need to work together to put some out. Otherwise we will have a hung jury! (pun intended)

DeletedUser

Alright, I voted much earlier for nakshtra, but it's not up there on the vote tally yet. We started with 11 players, we're down to nine now, which must mean we need five players to vote for someone to get a decision.

My main reason for voting for nakshtra was that he started suggesting that Gem had been revealing information about herself to the other mods playing, and to me trying to deflect people's attention away from the actual game and onto a mods vs 'us' type mentality is just the type of thing the mafia would try.

Having said that, the day before I was pretty sure nakshra wasn't mafia becuse I thought Divest would never have made him the first accused if he really was mafia, so I can't be 100% confident that he is in the mafia.

To finish - just a word in my own defence. If I seem quiet, I'm certainly not trying to fly 'under the radar' as Denisero suggests. If you have known me on these forums before, you will know I never go in for making a barrage of posts just to make noise or fill up space. I like to take everything in and I only post when I have a complete thought to share. There's nothing wrong with those villagers who are sharing their thought process step by step, but it's not my personality. I didn't think I was really being that quiet, but apparently I am so quiet Divest could even see my vote! lol

Edit: Iggy posted while I was typing my comment, and now that he mentions it, James the Hunter has been posturing suspiciously. I'll be interested to hear your full reasoning iggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What did I do? Im an innocent. I vote against George for bringing false accusations against me.

DeletedUser

My main reason for voting for nakshtra was that he started suggesting that Gem had been revealing information about herself to the other mods playing, and to me trying to deflect people's attention away from the actual game and onto a mods vs 'us' type mentality is just the type of thing the mafia would try.

anyone who understood wat i wrote must be knowing ...tat wat i wrote was nowhere near ur mods v/s us mentality.....i ws just wondering tat the frst person out was the seer...the most imp. of villagers....even though gem was very less vocal..then y wud the mafias had eliminated her??probably they knew she was the seer...
so i jus meant tat maybe in sm casual chat wid smone who is also playing in this game..she may hv hinted unintentionally tat she is the seer.....also i m not too old here in these forums..so dun know who are gem's friends..the only i know are deni and vio.....both r mods..tats why i said tat..but luks like u also know her pretty well and also talk to her outside forums :blink:..tat puts u also in the list of maybes.........

if u r hurt by mah comment on gem ..i apologise..but i neva meant trash talking as u call it..i just said wat i felt...

also maybe the mafia maybe smone whom gem has banned at some point....it is also a probablity..but i didnt knew anyone of tat sort so went with the frst option!!!

DeletedUser

I really dont know , At the moment i'm happy to let it go to a random pick at least theres a chance we get the mafia then instead of hanging another innocent

DeletedUser

Iggyberto changed his vote to coincide with George's. I think that is suspicious, especially as George is under some suspicion himself.

I cast my vote for iggyberto. If we haven't reached a consensus in a reasonable time frame, I will consider voting for someone who we can agree on.

DeletedUser

Might be something in that , the start of a pattern showing there, dunno about anyone else but i'm finding it hard to keep track of where things are shifting as far as votes go , but for now my vote also goes with iggyberto

~~ hopes like hell he's not accusing another innocent ~~:sad:

DeletedUser

lol you are. Oh well. Fine, I will switch my vote again to George Hurst. If or no other reason than to let you know I am not in cahoots with him.

DeletedUser

iggyberto (2) - Mosa1, Violette LeDrunc
James the Hunter (1) - George Hurst
Bella Donna (1) - Denisero
Violette LeDrunc (1) - nakshtra
George Hurst (1) - Darknoon5, iggyberto
nakshtra (1) - Bella Donna

If I missed anybody's vote, let me know.

DeletedUser

Well it seems everyone except James the Hunter has a vote cast and listed above and we have no clear majority. I've read over the rules posted at the start of this thread, and I can't see anything about a random selection being made by Divest if we don't reach a majority vote. My interpretation is that we need to reach a group decision. Can you clarify this for us Divest?

DeletedUser

I think majority rules Bella. So if there are 9 of us left then 5 of us have to agree on one person. But that doesn't really answer your question. Hmmmm. Let's see how it plays out today and what Divest says.

DeletedUser

There's only about 12 hours left of day time people... crunch time... Remember, if there isn't a majority decision, I will randomly kill a person, so you'd be smart if you actually voted!

I messed up the quote but that was posted by divest earlier in the thread

DeletedUser

I'm torn! I like my reasons for voting for Bella. I think I will change my vote though. I had originally voted for George in the first round but nooooooooo, nobody wanted to go that way at that time. Now all of a sudden he is suspect. So I will change my vote to George Hurst and trust my initial gut instinct in round 1.

DeletedUser

James voted for me, but Divest missed it. That's 4 for me now. To be honest I don't really think he's mafia, but I know I'm not, so i will change my vote to the only other person with more than one vote: Iggyberto

DeletedUser

good enough reason, however, if I get hung then the innocents are in trouble because I am an innocent. The plot thickens.

DeletedUser

MoSa1 I think you're onto something there, glad I voted for Iggy now!

DeletedUser

Darknoon5 (6) - MoSa1, George Hurst, Bella Donna, Jordon987, Gem, Denisero

seems to me that the mafia would be in this list. All banding together for the common good of the mafia.

and since I pasted this I can't change the font size, so sorry if it seems like I am yelling

Status
Not open for further replies.