Mafia: Forum Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good point George , I was still thinking Darknoon , but it doesnt make much sense. I'm actually making a huge assumtion that when Jordon was mistakenly hanged ,that either way between Darknoon and Jordon it didnt make a difference because we were going to hang an innocent :sad:

DeletedUser

Im sad u thnk I am a mafiaso George. I can honestly say I am not. Maybe you are mafiaso. I shall decide my vote in awhile when there is more evidence, though there is none against me George.

DeletedUser

Ok, I've been thinking. There are 2 ways to go here. You can suspect someone being Mafia because they are outspoken or because they are relatively quiet. So there is no way to judge based on their post count in this game.

I could go with Darknoon as he is the most vocal (in my opinion) plus he really should be a ghost by now (silly Divest). But those really don't seem like good reasons.

I am still looking at George Hurst. I don't know why George. I just have a gut feeling about it. Since I don't really have a plausible reason why I shall not vote for you this round (unless I get convinced otherwise).

I have decided for this round to suspect the quiet ones. The ones that hang in the background and don't say much. I'm going to vote for Bella Donna on this one. I know she lives in Australia so the time difference probably plays a large part in her relative silence. Plus doesn't Bella Donna sound italian? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wat!!!gem hanged and she ws the seer :eek:hmy:...and here i ws thinking tat gem is one of the mafias:blink:...

voting time though..luks like mafias already knew who the seer was..and hence toook her off in their frst killing....maybe gem wud hv given smone hint tat she was the seer....and as far as i know gem's most friend are the mods....so i am having a gut feeling it is one of the forum mods..who know gem really well..and maybe even talk to her outside this forum like on skype.......

the frst name tat strikes mah mind is violette....rt now i vote fr her

DeletedUser

thinking aloud here ..

what do we know so far

We Know that the mafia are the only ones who know who all the villagers are , because they know who the fellow mafia are.

the villagers dont know squat for sure yet other than Gem and Jordan were innocent.

There needs to be a majority vote during the day to avoid a random hanging.
Is it fair to say that as long as its an innocent leading in the vote to get hanged it would be in the interest of the mafia to pile on votes to ensure an innocent hangs rather that chance a random pick.... :unsure:

If thats so then it tends to make me think Darknoon is in the clear .....

but hey dont listen to me lol I thought Darknoon was Mafia yesterday , which either means I was wrong then or wrong now :huh:.

In the intro it says paraphrasing here If you are dead write in another ink .... does that mean we can get the ougie board out and consult the seer?

DeletedUser

I'm looking to see if theres anything suspicious in the voting patterns .... did violette even vote yesterday?

DeletedUser

Well, I'm sorry to step into this day so late, but I woke up late and then had to work this morning, but I'm back now. I must admit, I am beginning to feel bad about casting my vote for Darknoon as the evidence is mounting that he may well be an innocent villager ... but who knows?

Pretty devastating to lose our seer, but then I was fearing how the mafia might trick us by pretending to be the seer and giving us bad advice, so in a way it has taken a tactic away from the enemy. Still, very bad news to lose Gem.

In my own defence, Denisero is suggesting that I must be mafia because my name sounds Italian. Well, if you all believe that I signed up to forums six months ago, predicted that I would play this game and that I would randomly be assigned to the mafia and so picked a name that would fit with that, then go ahead, follow Denisero's logic and vote for me :(

I hope to get a chance to get on again and reconsider my position before the day ends, but I have people coming over this evening, so it may not be possible. For that reason, I think I'd better cast a vote now. There's not much to go on, but I don't like to hear nakshtra trash-talking Gem and saying she would have given her position away, so for now my vote goes to nakshtra.

DeletedUser8950

I'm not sure who to vote for. I'm also leaning towards George, but I think I'll decide later.

DeletedUser

did violette even vote yesterday?
I did miss out on voting last time because by the time I signed back in, Darknoon already had enough votes to be executed.

This time... Man, I'm such a fence sitter. As Nakshtra seems to have it in for me, it is tempting to vote for him in return. But if we start doing retaliatory votes like that, the mafia can just sit back and watch us self destruct.

DeletedUser

I cannot decide. But to think of it, Denisero is choosing Bella only on the name, her quietness, and for no logical reason.

Then theres George, who choose me out of the blue for no reason.

In the end, its either George or Denisero for now. Ill decide later on.

DeletedUser

I'd be hesitant to get rid of George, because he is pretty sharp. I don't want to lose someone who could help. Then again, he might be mafia so that quick brain might not be a benefit.

For some reason, I'm leaning toward MoSa1 at the moment. But I can't quite put my finger on why.

DeletedUser

Actually the name part was a joke for choosing Bella.

The quietness is quite a valid reason. We can not assume all the mafia members will behave the same way. They most likely won't in order to NOT draw attention to themselves. With that in mind I decided to look at the people who had been relatively quiet as there are less of those. I don't know if Bella has been quiet because of time differences or because she is sitting back trying to stay under the radar. Frankly, I don't see a good reason to choose anyone but it must be done. If you look at all the suggestions so far everyone is all over the place on who they think should be next. I don't see how my choice is any less valid than another persons at this point. I could have just as easily chosen Violette or Iggy for the same reasons.

DeletedUser8950

I'm gonna wait to see who you guys choose and what the reactions are before making a rash move. I am leaning towards George though.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering about how quickly the mafia voted and more to the point when they voted, is there anything to be learned from that , maybe they inadvertantly gave away their timezone.

And the reason you are leaning towards me Violette my be something to do with Alcohol Intake and Gravity :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

Nobody else seems to want to vote, so I'll cast my vote for George Hurst. Sorry, but you too voted for Nakshtra randomly, plus the fact if you're a mafiaso (which I'm begining to suspect) I don't want that kind of intelligence against me!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.