Mafia: Forum Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

luks like rather than the mafias..i will have to be careful from divest:unsure:....

who knows who divest throws out...apart frm jordon i think everyone shd feel lucky and not just darknoon!!!!...anyone cud hv been out :D..after all divest used his veto..i believe :mad:

DeletedUser

Maybe there aren't really any mafia at all, and Divest just started this game for the fun of killing us off one by one and making us paranoid.;)

DeletedUser

Maybe there aren't really any mafia at all, and Divest just started this game for the fun of killing us off one by one and making us paranoid.;)

Ha! That would be a big joke on us all. Is Divest really that bored? Have we all crossed him some time and been hand selected to pay?

Hehe ... this is just like writing a corny soap opera script!

DeletedUser

(Hahaha sorry Jordon, you're out of the game. My bad.)

(I'll write an intro to the next phase tomorrow when I'm sober. Seer, you still haven't PM'ed me with your choice. Night phase is still effective. :))

DeletedUser

You awaken in the morning to the commotion of yelling. You've woken up late again, but for some reason you think it's for the better. There was another murder last night. The mafia have struck again. It seems this time they've organized and killed Gem, the seer. Her body was found in her room, her skull was smashed to bits. If it wasn't for that hunchback of hers, they would never have been able to identify her. Between the hanging of an innocent and the seer being dead, it isn't looking too promising for the villagers. The mafia is definitely ahead of the curve. The villagers are discouraged and feeling hopeless. Paranoia is running rampant. The people are even suspicious of the mayor, who accidently proclaimed that an innocent villager be hung. He claimed it was an accident and begs forgiveness of the village, but how do you hang someone by accident?

As you head down to the courtyard it becomes very apparent that you are going to be the prime suspect this morning. Talking degrades into whispering as you make your way to the angry mob... if you didn't know any better it's as if the village suspected you of being part of the mafia. You knew you had to give the speech of your life.

Good
Villagers: 6/7
Seer: 0/1
Bad
Mafia: 3/3

(Day time is in affect, 48 hours from here. Go! Also just to clear a few things up: I'm not part of this game other than to moderate, I didn't mean to kill Jordon, it was a legitimate mistake. Luckily it's not quite a game ending mistake but it's a mistake nevertheless. My apologies. I refer to myself as Mayor but I really play no part in the game. I don't vote, don't participate, anything. My apologies.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this is interesting. Just to make it easier on everyone I copied the names of everyone left.

1. nakshtra
2. Denisero
3. George Hurst
4. iggyberto
5. Bella Donna
6. MoSa1
7. Darknoon5
8. James the Hunter
9. Gem
10. Violette LeDrunc
11. Jordon987

Our Seer is gone. This can not be good. I guess this is where we all start talking about who to hang next since Divest didn't put forth a sacrificial lamb. Guess I'll reread all the posts to date and see how bad my paranoia gets :D

DeletedUser

(Also, I may not be around for the next 48 hours. I'm getting my arse kicked by school right now and my attendance will be minimal. I will check in from time to time to answer any questions and make sure everything runs smoothly. Sorry about hanging Jordon, you can't possibly understand how silly I feel considering I was worried about other people making mistakes.)

DeletedUser

Gem hardly even said anything during the game. Nobody is safe. Maybe the more vocal the less likely we will be killed. Or maybe they are just killing off all the mods first. Eeeek! I in trouble. Well, me and Vi are in trouble then.

Hey Darknoon, can I borrow some wood planks, a hammer and some nails please? :D

DeletedUser8950

Gem hardly even said anything during the game. Nobody is safe. Maybe the more vocal the less likely we will be killed. Or maybe they are just killing off all the mods first. Eeeek! I in trouble. Well, me and Vi are in trouble then.

Hey Darknoon, can I borrow some wood planks, a hammer and some nails please? :D
No, I had to repair fences for 7hours to get this hammer, and construct a ranch house for 25hours to get enough nails!
Go respec:p

DeletedUser8950

Hey, you know, I always have thought you were a generous person...mind if I borrow some wood? Two windows are still unblocked...

DeletedUser

Forget boarding up windows, I'm getting my affairs in order and writing my will. This village is doomed. We don't have a seer anymore, plus if we lynch another innocent today then we will wake up with only 4 villagers against 3 mafia tomorrow.

DeletedUser

True true. I thnk however, Darknoon is getting too overzealous over this. Im watching you <_<

DeletedUser

My vote still stands with Darknoon. As it seems as though he bribed the mayor, a typical mafia technique.

DeletedUser

I no longer think Darknoon is a mafioso, there were plenty of other people more intent on lynching him than Gem (myself included), so why would he have killed her? My vote goes to James the Hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.