Mafia: Forum Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yay I thought everyone was ignoring me , I was starting to feel unwanted :unsure:

4 votes for the majority this time if denisero is villager , ( I know I am) then we are screwed they just need to all vote the same this turn , and if they convince one of us to vote with them its party over:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm. Bella Donna's reasoning seems plausible and I did toy with voting for MoSa1 yesterday. But who else hasn't received any heat?

DeletedUser

Bearing in mind that 3 people know who everyone is , logically the reason that I havent seen any heat is that I havent been viewed as an imediate threat by the mafia.

So far I have been wrong with my vote twice that is assuming Darknoon is innocent.

Perhaps the only real thing we have to go on is why the mafia chose gem and iggy ...were they getting close?... too close and had become a threat:unsure:

DeletedUser

i said i didnt think either of george or iggy as mafias..but just fr having majority rather than random choice i voted fr george :(

now only 4 of the villagers are alive..meaning mafias can easily turn the game in their favour..so i believe this tym all of us has to reach on a correct mafia..or else its game over...

i m gonna vote against james the hunter for he put george's name fwd coz george pointed at him........

DeletedUser

It will take a miracle for the mafia not to win now. all they need is any 1 villager voting for another villager, then the 3 mafia can all follow that vote to bring a majority. I think Divest has good reason to be confident of a mafia victory, whether any mafia have been suspected yet or not.

DeletedUser

Today I vote Denisero , ..reasons she wanted to close the voting as soon as a majority was reached , even though there was still time for people to change their minds. That and 3rd time lucky :laugh:
Actually what I said was:
5 votes does it. He has 5 now. Unless someone changes their mind before the time is up or before Divest gets back online. It was 6 votes before but that was because there were 11 of us. Now there are 9. Majority is 5.

MoSa1 you may want to read again what I said. I explained to Darknoon that 5 votes was majority as he was thinking 6 were needed. I also said 'unless someone changes their mind before the time is up or before Divest gets back online'. I hardly think that qualifies as me wanting to close the voting down. If anything I was pointing out it wasn't too late to save George if someone wanted to.

Since you have taken it upon yourself to make false statements about things I have said in order to shift suspicion onto me I think you are Mafia. It is also interesting to see that the person you voted for, Iggyberto, was killed during the night. Coincidence? I think not.

You've brought up and endorsed the 'no lynch' option and pointed out that if no majority is reached a random name would be picked. I think this would be a good tactic for the Mafia to use because it throws suspicion off of you. The last thing Mafia wants is a no lynch vote or a random name drawn. No lynch means an innocent won't be killed and random means Mafia has a chance to be killed. It paints you as someone with nothing to lose, ie, not Mafia. But does it? It's like Tom Sawyer convincing everyone that painting the fence is fun while he sits back and laughs because they are all so grateful to him for letting them do the crap work.

I vote MoSa1.

DeletedUser

Yeah you are right Denisero I did misread your post :sad:

You put forward a very convincing argument for me being Mafia , so much so I'm tempted to withdraw my vote and vote for myself :laugh:.

All I can say is that I'm not bluffing if I go today the village is gone.

Maybe if the Mafia hadn't got lucky the first night and got the seer we might have stood a chance and the game may have panned out differently, but due to the majority vote required and the sway that the Mafia has in that vote I hold out only the hope that my death is swift :p

All it takes now is one villager to be tricked into voting for me, by the Mafia and then they have the game in the bag.

~~ Looks Suspiciously at Denisero ~~... Erm what are you going to do with that horses head anyway:eek:hmy:

Hmnn as an after thought that was a very convincing argument .... almost too convincing was it prepared before iggy was killed , just like iggy was killed to implicate another innocent

DeletedUser

MoSa1 if you are an innocent I will feel really bad about making a case against you. :sad:

Unfortunately after reading the thread from beginning to end you seem like a viable candidate. I am pretty sure I know who one other is as well. Ooops, bet that gets me killed during the night. Oh well.

Edit: Since you edited your post

~~ Looks Suspiciously at Denisero ~~... Erm what are you going to do with that horses head anyway:eek:hmy:

Hmnn as an after thought that was a very convincing argument .... almost too convincing was it prepared before iggy was killed , just like iggy was killed to implicate another innocent
That horses head is attached to my Quarterhorse's body which I ride around in The West because that is what you do in The West. :p

Actually MoSa1 if you look at any of my posts say in Ideas and Brainfarts where I have to construct logical rebuttals to ideas that make no sense you will see that I don't need to prepare my arguments ahead of time. I am perfectly capable of reading a thread all the way through, drawing conclusions, and submitting my opinions on a subject. Your counter argument that my case against you was too good to be true is another attempt at drawing attention away from yourself and casting suspicion on someone else to save your skin. "The argument is convincing, therefore it must not be true" just doesn't fly.

DeletedUser

LOL I'm certainly trying to clear my name and I'm not sure if you are Mafia, I have my suspicions , but thats all they are at the moment.

As for making you a target for the Mafia , If we hang the wrong one again today by my reckoning there won't be a night :(

I have liked the responses from Denisero , even though they have shed suspicion on me , they have placed enough doubt in my mind to retract my vote.

for the moment I vote for No-one

DeletedUser8950

I'm torn between Denisero and Mosa. Sorry Denisero, but you would make the perfect mafiaso.

DeletedUser

Oh By the way Denisero I didn't say the argument was valid I said it was convincing ;)

DeletedUser

Point taken MoSa1. I will amend my post to reflect that.

Darknoon you vote however you want darling. We are all paranoid at this point. You still my boy!

DeletedUser

MoSa1 (2) - Denisero, Bella Donna
nakshtra (1) - James The Hunter

If I missed anybody's vote, you know the drill.

DeletedUser

Lol!!! Nakshtra watch out. Divest will be killing you off by accident next

DeletedUser

Whoops!

MoSa1 (2) - Denisero, Bella Donna
James The Hunter (1) - nakshtra

If I missed anybody's vote, you know the drill.

DeletedUser8950

Point taken MoSa1. I will amend my post to reflect that.

Darknoon you vote however you want darling. We are all paranoid at this point. You still my boy!
Heheh ok. Sorry Denisero, but I have to vote for you. Just it'd seem a waste for Divest not to make you a mafiaso.

DeletedUser

Ehhh I retalliate. I choose Mosa. And that skull looks completely convincing!!!!

DeletedUser

Ehhh I retalliate. I choose Mosa. And that skull looks completely convincing!!!!

Huh?:dry: retaliate?

Denisero has her doubts which have been expressed , Bella donna voted for me because she knows I'm a villager as do you , it's not a case of retaliation, its because you are Mafia ;)

My Vote James the hunter

DeletedUser

MoSa1 (3) - Denisero, Bella Donna, James The Hunter
James The Hunter (2) - nakshtra, MoSa1
Denisero (1) - Darknoon5

There's roughly 13 hours left of daytime -- get your votes in asap...

Status
Not open for further replies.