nakshtra (1) - bella donna
why??

DeletedUser

/is going to play the next round and be more active. Darn killing me off! :p

DeletedUser

MoSa1 (3) - Denisero, Bella Donna, James The Hunter
James The Hunter (2) - nakshtra, MoSa1

Denisero (1) - Darknoon5

There's only five hours left people. Don't make me grab a random name.

DeletedUser

Well Vi should be on in a few hours. Hopefully she will be on in time. As it stands, without her, either one person has to change their vote and vote for MoSa1 or 2 people change vote to James or 3 people change their vote to me. Hmmmm. Should be interesting to see what happens. If Divest pulls a random name the statistical probabilities are it will be a villager since we still outnumber the mafia.

DeletedUser13682

can i be put on the list, since i was on the list and then got removed for a week, and the game is almost over, seeing that the mafia is about to outnumber the villagers.

DeletedUser

No you can not. We had the amount of people we needed for the game. You will have to wait until the next sign ups for the next game.

DeletedUser

Deni, don't be immediately so dismissive. I'm all about being open-minded and change.

can i be put on the list, since i was on the list and then got removed for a week, and the game is almost over, seeing that the mafia is about to outnumber the villagers.

Absolutely you can! Let's just stop play and add you because you signed up, got yourself banned, then removed from the list. I mean, let's just change the game rules to accomodate you. After all, it's VERY important that you get in this round, right? You want some iced tea too? How about a foot rub?

Anyways:

MoSa1 is dead and he's a villager because you people are hopeless.

Denisero, Bella Donna, and Violette were all mafia. Grand job, you fools! Round over, DISCUSS!

DeletedUser

Dang darn fiddle frag-a-biscuit eatin' yellow bellied nail bitin' farg!

Sign me up for next round please. Oh, and ask Denisero i she want to be moderator, she has expressed an interest.

BTW kudos to Divest for introducing a very cool game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

No you can not. We had the amount of people we needed for the game. You will have to wait until the next sign ups for the next game.

Thats what I meant. I didn't mean to sound like I wanted to join this round. I know that it has already started and it is impossible to add new people. What I meant was the next round's list, after this round is over, and either the mafia or the villagers win. I apologize if I sounded like I wanted to join this round.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKERS

Man that was fun. I've already talked to Divest and I do believe I will be the moderator for the next round so Divest can play.

Congrats to the Mafia and all villagers that survived.

DeletedUser

You and Bella Donna actually made yourselves fairly obvious if anyone was paying attention; you kept arguing and accusing each other, but never voted for each other. Good job - there may be some changes made to the meanest mod poll now.

DeletedUser

I know, I thought there were MORE than enough clues to give off Deni, but as I said, once George and Iggy were gone, the game was pretty much hopeless for the villagers.

DeletedUser

Poor Darknoon. He had the most suspicion for the longest. And then he cast the vote that doomed all the villagers.

Was much fun. Can't wait to see what the new group does.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to play but I have a feeling that I'm going to be the first one out.

DeletedUser

I shall sign up, and glad I survived. Though now it seems I must keep a look out. I had suspicious motions on you Denisero. It reminds me to follow my gut instinct and not just the words you guys see.

DeletedUser

Ah well let's not talk about that.

Besides, the person you voted for was an innocent anyways so it's not like my mistake really made a damn bit of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.