Last Stand (role-play)

DeletedUser

Ohh.. Well we'll tie you to the top of the donkey and someone will lead the donkey, or we could just drag you behind a fast horse, it's faster.

DeletedUser

O HA HA very funny, is it because im from the north. thats the north of Irland. but i have this, kurtis shows his citizon badge.

DeletedUser

Look at me I'm a Frenchman who ended up in the south and joined the army, the horse is faster though... Well make your choice anyway.:D

DeletedUser13682

"You're already on a horse Kurtis. Just ride that. If you can take the bumps that is."

DeletedUser

And we're off!! Come on men let's go wipe some zombie brains across the floor.

DeletedUser

yes im on a horse and I rode it 1/2 a mile not over 100 miles.use that trailer full of hay. ill use that.that is if one of you dont mind your horses trailing it.

DeletedUser

(Fast forward 50 miles later.) Wow don't you think it's weird that we haven't seen a single zombie?

DeletedUser13682

Rolf shakes his head. "Nah. They're all probably defending their Mormon friends. Anyway, who wants whiskey?"

DeletedUser13682

"Salt Lake City, Mormons. Why is the hive in Salt Lake City, Central HQ to the Mormons?"

DeletedUser

Wait I read the map upside down, no wonder we didn't see any zombies we're going the wrong way! It's acually Dodge City, wow I must be drinking too much.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf sighs. "Dodge City? You mean we travelled 50 miles, and wasted a whole day going in the wrong direction? God Connie! Give me the map!" Rolf takes the map from the Frenchman, and reads it. "Well folks, I hate to say it, but he's right. We have wasted a whole day, going the wrong direction."

DeletedUser

Oh well how many people could the zombies have infected in a day I mean we didn't see one traveling 50 miles through the middle-of-nowhere. I mean the only weird things that show up here a seemingly indestructtable, creepy, serial killers. So yeah we're fine.

DeletedUser13682

"Well, Dodge must be a hellhole by now, that would affect national economy, effectively, the zombies could make beef so expensive, noone can afford it, and all the cattle ranchers lose out, everyone reverts to crime and the west is one major hell hole, ripe for zombies on the hunt. These guys are smart little *******s! Dodge is a much better place for a hive than Salt Lake City. Come on! Let's go!"

DeletedUser

Your revolvers are gone, now that's odd. Now who would've taken them.... Wait what's that moving in the bushes?

DeletedUser13682

Rolf yawns. "I don't care. I haven't slept for two days. Wake me up in an hour ok?"

DeletedUser

Oh my.. shoot (bang) a zombie with its head blown apart falls to the ground. Well, at least we know we're going the right way now.