Last Stand (role-play)

DeletedUser13682

"Ok. If you want to blow everyone up." Rolf shoots a zombie trying to claw Kurtis in the face.

DeletedUser

Ready the artillery, snipers at the ready, carbiners, gatling guns ready, FIRE!!! I don't wan a bit of zombie blood on my clothes, oh and you six with the cannon, please use canister. Yee Haww!!!

DeletedUser

laf. I have some ammo in my house. you want i got it. because we might die itsFREE!

DeletedUser

So negative. Look ther's only 500 in this wave I think the cannon and snipers should dispose of most of them.

DeletedUser13682

"So, I guess you don't need us then, huh?" Rolf looked really sad because he had wanted to kick more zombie butt, but now the grays were here, he might as well go home, since it looked like they had it taken care of.

DeletedUser

(Hey, before I post anything about it, is it ok if the virus some how messes me up. Not like a zombie, but more of a mutated creature that can't be killed with just a single shot to the head?)

I was continuing to feel worse now. I was starting to see things. Little children running through the room. I was hearing sounds, like those of children playing and laughing. My eyes were turning red now. I couldn't feel my legs and I was barely able to move my arms. I slowly cocked back the revolver. With much trouble, I put it to my head. I closed my eyes and prepared to pull the trigger. Thoughts raced through my mind. Then, only one thing popped into my mind. "Though I walk through the valleybof the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Forgive me Lord." I wasn't aware of anything around me. I pulled the trigger. Then, something weird happened. Everything went slow. I could hear the hammer hit. I could hear the bullet leaving the barrel of the gun. I prepared for it to hit me. I felt an extreme pain in my chest. I must have been so weak that I let the gun drop alittle.

DeletedUser13682

"HOORAH! We don't need any gatling guns, or cannons, or graybacks! We got all we need here!" He rides into a horde, chopping off heads with his katana. He looked like a crazed polo player from hell.

DeletedUser

kurtis doing the sametryde to kick a zombie,but then he rememberd his leg was missing.Ha cant bite whats not there.

DeletedUser

No more zombies, hey whats this note say on this one here? Hmmm.. It says... To whoever may read this, am getting weak. I am Johan Grisby my town was attacked and I was killed by zombies, when I came to I could still keep control of my mind enough to write this. This is a warning. Among the survivers there is a zombie sent to infect them, the smartest of them all. He injects the disease witch takes 4 injectio to be effect sorry bout riting he is franch and is still an idot by huma stndaerds getting weak losing mi (blood spatters) ALL THE SURVIVORS SHALL DIE. So, one of us is a zombie.

DeletedUser13682

"Hey connie! Come on over and play polo with us! You plantation owners should know how to play that! Unlike the south, we play with fresh biting zombie heads! It's fun! Come on!"

DeletedUser

Umm.. din't you think this note means the French guy is a zombie, the doc, CAN I SHOOT HIM NOW!!!

DeletedUser13682

"Why would Frenchie be a zombie? He has brains, barely. But he's alive and well, at least physically. He doesn't smell like rotting flesh, but he still stinks, and he's crazy. Zombies aren't crazy, they're stupid."

DeletedUser

I don't know, he seems eager to put needles in everyone, I don't trust him, well I can at least wack his head with a shovel, right? Oh look at the back of this note, it's a map. It says map to heart of giant zombie hoard. Pleaz kill evil zombie leader if you visit. Oh, look the heart is in Salt Lake City, poor Mormons.. Anyway can I whack Frenchie and the we go to Salt Lake City, right??

DeletedUser13682

"Of course! Just as long as you make sure it hurts a little. We'll go to Mormon HQ, and kill all the mormons, I mean zombies. I always knew there was something fishy about them."

DeletedUser

Alright!!! (Loud whack on Frenchie's head then soldiers gangbeat him) Now that the fun part is done we're off to Salt Lake City YEAH!!:D

DeletedUser

I dont think you saw that I ONLY HAVE 1 LEG I cant travel like this. unless you tied me to the donkey's ass and made some one ride it. But dont do that cus it smells wourse than the doc.:unsure: