Last Stand (role-play)

DeletedUser

Story: A terrible disease sweeps across three military forts and two towns.
The disease turned all those who were infected into hungry, mindless zombies. Nobody knows how the disease started, but most folks now the zombies are heading for a small town called Miracle Ranch.

Rules:

1. No god-modding. Period.

2. Must have a profile before you start role-playing

3. You can be a soldier, bounty hunter, dueler, or fill in the positions below:

Deputy: Kurtis

Sheriff: Father Time

Local Gunsmith:

Bartender:

Patron: Sam Solo

Waiter:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I tossed the dirt onto the body. I shoved my spade into the ground and shoveled out more dirt. I continued this process for acouple more minutes before stopping. I leaned on my spade and looked around. The towns cementary had gone from 20 to 200 crosses in the past month. About 100 yards away, I could see the town. People were busy building a barricade to keep the oncoming horde at bay. Though the horde of undead were not close enough to be seen, they were close none the less. I guessed they would be here in about a day or two. Not much time to prepare. Nobody knew their exacat numbers, but their ranks swelled in number every day as they continued attacking the nearby towns on their way towards us. We have enough food and water, for now. The animals seem to be unaltered by the new disease. But they tend to stay away from the infected. It's not our food supply I'm worried about though, it's the people. During times of extreme events, people tend to panic. Riots could break out and ultimatly, laws cese to exist. I bury the body and head back towards the town. 50 yards away from the town, I pass by a wooden sign. It reads Welcome to Miracle Ranch. But below it, some carved in with a knife, the last sanctuary.

DeletedUser

Name:Father Time.
Job:Sheriff.
Bio:Not much known about this Man. He keeps himself to himself and the law in the cell's.

:indian::unsure::mad::blink::bandit:

DeletedUser

I walk Out Of My hut to see everyone running around bundling up barricade's. i walk over them a woman who is standing with her child. "G'day ma'am, Whats happening here?"
She reply's "It's the Horde There coming."
She run's away......

I see a man leaning on a shovel, I walk over to him trying to remeber his name.
i say "Hay There Looks like a lota ppl are dieing round here."

DeletedUser13682

Name:Rolf
Job:Bounty Hunter
Bio: Rolf hunts criminals, and zombies.

Rolf slowly gallops into the town they call Miracle Ranch. He thinks that it will take a miracle to save these people. He saw firsthand the zombies, and even he was surprised at the size. Hundreds of zombies, all moaning and groaning, while attacking and killing every person in town. Behind him, are the last 7 survivors of the last town, all checked to guarantee no bite marks. He gets off his horse, and directs the survivors to help with the barricades, and walks over to two men talking, one leaning on a shovel, the other wearing a sherrif's badge. "Good morning gentlemen. The name's Rolf. Can you two tell me the situation of this town as to the hundreds to thousands strong zombie mass headed right for us?"

DeletedUser

Name: Dante
Job: Soldier
Bio: One of the few remaining survivors from Fort Hope after it was attacked by the zombies. Joined a group of soldiers on their way towards Miracle Ranch.

I notice the man infront of me is wearing a sheriffs badge. I reply to him, "Most of the dead are from other towns and scavenger parties. We bring the dead back so they can't be eaten by those zombies. Scavenger parties go to the other towns and search for survivors and supplies." I turn to the other man. "I wouldn't exacatly call it good," pauses for a second and holds out my hand," name's Dante by the way and let be the first to give you an offical unoffical welcome to Miracle Ranch."

DeletedUser

Name: Sam Solo
Patron
Bio: He hangs around the bar (even though he's Mormon) but he drinks only water and milk. He was just minding his own business when he heard of the news of zombies heading towards Miracle Ranch. And he's there. Before he started hanging in Miracle Ranch he gunned down Cattle-Thieves and hunted down criminals along with Rolf. The only weapons he ever uses is a Bowie knife and his deadly revolver, the Iron Death-Watch.

- I came outside and saw a bunch of men at the outskirts of Miracle Ranch. And I recognized one of them: Rolf.
"Must be the disease I've heard about." I pulled out my Revolver, the Death-Watch for short, and walked towards the commotion....

DeletedUser

I was talking to the two men when I noticed a boy, around 16 or so, walking towards us, holding a revolver. I watched him as he walked over to us. "Need somethin?" I asked him.

DeletedUser

Name:Kurtis111
Job:deputy
Bio:Close to the sheriff but very crazy. He is always the first one in & the last one out.

DeletedUser

Out in the distance a man came out of the dust just as he got to the town he fell unconshes. He had the badge of a deputy.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf took the man's hand. "Pleasure to meet you Dante. I'm Rolf. I came here to help with the zombies, the people, and any other matters that need looking over. I have 7 survivors from the last town working on the barricades." Rolf sees Sam the Mormon walking up to them, and waves hi. Thought I left him in Carson, Rolf thought. "Good day Sam. How was your trip from Carson?" Rolf whispered to Dante, "I don't entirely trust Mormons anymore, after what they did to the settlers in Utah."

DeletedUser

"I heard that."
I looked at the hills. Nothing so far. I looked back at Rolf and the man and said
"Well, my trip to Carson got blocked by a mudslide. So I spent most of my time here drinking water and milk. And eating other stuff of course."
I stopped and looked at the hills again. There was a zombie on there.
"Think fast!" I quickly shot with my Death-Watch Revolver and the zombie's head came off.
"I was afraid of this. They're here."

DeletedUser

Kurtis heard the shot and started runing to the town. He shot 3 times into the distance then fell right at sam's feet. Dont worry Im not a zombie.

DeletedUser13682

"Don't worry Sam," Rolf says with a smile. "I trust you. It's the other Mormons I don't trust" A man falls at Sam's feet, and Rolf takes a step back and pulls out a Colt revolver. "Who the hell are you?" Rolf asks the man, as he pulls back the hammer on the revolver.

DeletedUser

Dont you see the badge. Im the dep you guys sent on the little "scavenger hunt". Am I the only surviver?

DeletedUser

"Seems like it," I reply to the deputy. I follow Rolfs actions and take a step back. "Hopefully, there's only one zombie. Might be more, now that they heard the shots. Someone told me the best way to survive an attack is to stay hidden and don't make noise. Noise attracts the horde to the site of the sound. But just incase, I think we should get back to town," I inform the group.

DeletedUser13682

"Agreed. Everyone, let's get back to the barricades! Prepare defences, check supplies, and arm yourselves!" Rolf got on the horse, and started riding back to the town. "If anyone needs a weapon, I have them. Ask, and you shall recieve."

DeletedUser

I put the deputies arm over my shoulder and helped him walk. We walked towards the town. When we got their, I sat the deputy down on a barrel and ran off to go and help out with whatever needed helping with. I had my Winchester strapped across my back with my spade in hand. Me and a few others built some small trenches infront of the town. The zombies would just fall in and they aren't smart enough to climb out. I quickly put together some spikes that I carved out of some wood. I planted them in the ground at an angle. Ready for the zombies to fall in.