Last Stand (role-play)

DeletedUser

Sir. What? You might want to see this, now take the telescope and look at that hill. OH NO!!! There must be an army of zombies up there!! Hurry up men get in your defensive positions make a circle now hurry up they aren't going to give us a lot of time!

DeletedUser13682

"I said an hour! Not five minutes. Oh well." Rolf rode up to firing distance from the zombies, and started shooting them, heads were blowing up everywhere.

DeletedUser

Forget It men they're to many just ride, ride, let's get out of here!! (Blows the head off a zombie.)

DeletedUser

Oh fine Mister Crab Pants set up boys just kill'em all!!! (Dismounts and pulls out a Henry Repeating rifle which drops 50 zombies with the first magazine.)

DeletedUser13682

"WAHOO! Hey Connie, catch!" Rolf throws a still biting head of a zombie at the Frenchman.

DeletedUser

guys im still in the trailer. some zombies surround the trailer, kurtis starts shooting but runs out of ammo.:unsure:

DeletedUser13682

"Run Kurtis Run!" Rolf shoots the zombies surrounding the trailer.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf nods. "Of course it is!" Rolf helps Kurtis get on his horse. "Wonder how Connie did with that head."

DeletedUser

(Lafitte turns to see the zombie head flying at him and hits in in the air with the butt of his gun breaking it.) Wow that guy is a nut case, is everybody ready fire at will!!! (gatling gun and cannon fire start)

DeletedUser

Sir!! (bang 3 zombies drop dead) What!!??? That one Kirk or whatever his name is is riding into the middle of the zombie horde. Well that's his fault can't you see I'm busy, ohh all right artillery aim in front of that horse over there so we can get coops out. I told him it would be better if the horse dragged him.

DeletedUser13682

"HEYHEYHEY! Kurtis! What are you doing?" Rolf takes control from Kurtis, and gets a safe distance away from the zombies. "They're shooting out there! We could get hit!"

DeletedUser

Oh.. how far away is Denver anyway? I'd say 10 miles sir, all we got to do is cross that mountain. Oh.. Yeah.

DeletedUser

I have been in much heavyer fire and got throw. come on. kurtis rides in again.