kill yourself and drop something

DeletedUser14280

I wet the shirt and wrap it around my head until I suffocate.

I drop a bull?

DeletedUser

I ride the bull it seems mad so i jump off and it rams me full speed and its horns puncture my ribs, I die and drop a

Cell phone

DeletedUser13682

I try using the cell phone at a gas station while filling up my car. *BOOM*

I drop the f bomb

DeletedUser

What is a f bomb?? :blink:
Well, i saw it until it go boom.
i drop a pillow

DeletedUser

I pick up the pillow and take of the pillow-case and i suffocate cause i put it over my head.

I drop a..... printing cartridge.

DeletedUser13682

I eat the printing cartridge, and unlike the package says, the ink is toxic, so I die from ink poisoning :'(

I drop the keys to a Ford Falcon

DeletedUser

I Take the keys to a ford falcon and drive away with it, Some big buff black guy starts chasing after me, I floor it and end up crashing into a tree at 160 mph I die and
Drop a pair of sun glasses

DeletedUser14280

I put on the sunglasses and stare at the sun until I go blind, and then I cross the road and get hit by a truck.

I drop a pinch of sand.

DeletedUser

I pick up the pinch of sand and put it into an oyster. After years and years, it turns into a diamond. I take out the diamond and try to sell it. On the way to the jewelry store, I get robbed and killed.

I drop.....

Kurt Cobain.

DeletedUser13682

Kurt Cobain shows you that diamonds are not made from oysters, but that pearls are made from oysters. He kills us all after he gets angry at your ignorance.

I drop a time resetter

DeletedUser

I use the time resetter to go back in time right before kurt kobain killed you.He kills me too.

I drop a piece of paper.

DeletedUser14280

I bet my life on a game of rock-paper-scissors and lose with that paper.

I drop a pillory.

DeletedUser

i don't know what a pillory is so i try to eat it and die.

i drop a vat of corrosive acid.

DeletedUser13682

Before I can go back in time, I get shot by Lybian nationalists who you stole Plutonium from, who think I have it, so I die.

I drop a copy of Pink Floyd's The Wall

DeletedUser15762

I pick it up and become so engrossed, I walk off a cliff and die.

I drop 1999 fossils (from Cork City!)

DeletedUser

I die of natural causes due to the in (un) - cleanliness of the fossils and drop a tea bag!

DeletedUser

I pick up the poisoned tea bag and destroy it then i drink some nice tea!! And die of tea overload and drop my cup.