kill yourself and drop something

DeletedUser14280

I pick up the ringing iPhone, and a voice on the other end says...

"You will die in seven days."

...And then I just drop dead there.
And drop a nutcracker.

DeletedUser

I find the nutcracker and find a nut and start to crack it, then some crazy rabies infected squirrels bite me trying to get the nut. I die seconds after.

I drop a ornament.

DeletedUser13682

I drop the ornament, breaking it. I later step on the broken ornament, causing me to go to the hospital. Due to swapped records, I get put in for a Jarvic 7 heart, which they arent even supposed to have, go figures. I die 90 days later.

I drop a beating heart

DeletedUser

I pick up the beating heart while holding a shotgun. The heart starts beating faster i realize it is a bomb, I have no time left to run, It explodes.

I drop the shotgun

DeletedUser14280

I pick up the shotgun, and a terrorist drops a bomb on my location.

What? Elmyr already did the "fire up into the air" skit.

I drop a pass to a tour guide of the native tribes of South America, and a plane ticket to the same place.
Happy holidays!

DeletedUser13682

I get eaten by the vicious fish in the Amazon

I drop a B-52 loaded with a stolen Tzar Bomba

DeletedUser

THe b-52 kills me.

I drop Some warm cookies and milk! goodie goodie!

DeletedUser

I pick up the cookies and milk, ate all the cookies to fast before i could get a drink of milk. I choke and die.

I dropped a Fork.

DeletedUser

i take the fork and put some broccoli on it, then do the plane thing to get in in my mouth, missing, the fork poking my eyeball out and piercing my brain.

I drop a a grain of sand.

DeletedUser

I try to research the grain of sand but get frustrated because i can't find it! I die of frustration and drop a vial.
I drop a vial.

DeletedUser

i pick up the vial and drink it cause it look's like booze, but it turns out its poisonous and i die.

i drop a computer.

DeletedUser

I waste so much of my time on the computer playing stupid forum-Games that I have a seizure and die.
I drop the computer like you did.

DeletedUser14280

I plug the computer in incorrectly and electrocute myself.

I drop a chopping block, but no axe.

DeletedUser

i experiment with the chopping block and put my head on it for fun. but then a guy with a chainsaw comes and kills me.
i drop a poisonous snake.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The poisonous snake bites me and i die.

I drop a free plane ticket to colorado.

DeletedUser

I get on a plane ticket to Colorado, but the plane is shot down Iraqi insurgents.

I drop a suitcase.

DeletedUser13682

I open the suitcase and get transported to hell.

I drop the stalagmite of stalagmites

DeletedUser

the stalagmite falls on me and i die.

I drop a picture of the west forum.

DeletedUser

I pick up the picture and show it to my friends who were actually west forum haters and they kill me.

I drop a pinecone.

DeletedUser

I pick up the pinecone not realizing the sharp spikes on it, they penetrate through my hand and i die of blood loss within hours.

I drop a shirt.