Hip-hop or rock

DeletedUser8950

Just when I thought this thread couldn't make me facepalm any harder than it already had...
Lol!
I actually facepalmed at that post
I saw a post on youtube saying that Led Zeppelin had nothing on the Jonas Brothers...and they were being serious.

DeletedUser

if i had to chose between rock and hip hop its rock all the way seeing as hip hop is pretty much dead

DeletedUser

Hip Hop is not dead

artists like 50 Cent;The game;Ludacris;Flo Rida; are wayyyyy better than all your your rock bands together!

DeletedUser

Flo-Rida. Heehee. "Riding Dirty" means he didn't wipe well enough before getting in the car.

DeletedUser

Lets face it Hip Hop is more loved than rock just look at youtube mostwieved all time,at music section,first 2 pages!

Check for yourself!

DeletedUser

Lets face it Hip Hop is more loved than rock just look at youtube mostwieved all time,at music section,first 2 pages!

Check for yourself!
Umm yeah, because any 10 year old with an internet connection can watch anything on Youtube.

Top 5 best selling albums of all time:

1. Michael Jackson - Thriller - over 100 million
2. AC/DC - Back in Black - 45 million
3. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon - 45 million
4. Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell - 43 million
5. Eagles - Greatest Hits - 42 million

With the exception of MJ being Pop the other 4 are considered Rock. Fool yourself all you want, Rock > all.

Usher's Confessions sold 20 million. That would be the first on the list that isn't considered Rock, Pop or Country.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm yeah, because any 10 year old with an internet connection can watch anything on Youtube.

Top 5 best selling albums of all time:

1. Michael Jackson - Thriller - over 100 million
2. AC/DC - Back in Black - 45 million
3. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon - 45 million
4. Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell - 43 million
5. Eagles - Greatest Hits - 42 million

With the exception of MJ being Pop the other 4 are considered Rock. Fool yourself all you want, Rock > all.

Usher's Confessions sold 20 million. That would be the first on the list that isn't considered Rock, Pop or Country.

everything counts,who cares if its 10 years old or 80?you are just jealous!

And we dont buy the albums,we download them!

We spend our money on shampoons(which rockers dont use),and other clothing!