Hip-hop or rock

DeletedUser

I want to see who is listening in hip-hop and rock.And feel free to discuss any you want (all about hip-hop and rock)or your can put ur opinion.

DeletedUser8950

Rock anyday of the week.
I like any kind of rock except for the heaviest and some alternative.
Hip-hop just annoys me.
Fave old rock bands are Queen, Led Zeppelin and Pink Flloyd.
More recent bands Pendulum, Muse and Slipknot.
I also like alot of classic music as well.

But hip-hop/pop or anything of the sort=EVIL
Especially the Jonas Brothers:laugh:

DeletedUser5046

tho most of us here seems to have te heart for rock music...i have been into hip-hop dancing . . .so i find it not tat bad.. RnB...ive been influenced by MihaBrb. . . and keeps on having insomnia (craig david) :p
and my goth side is startign to crave more music^^ i even like some japanese / indian *jai ho* / romanian/serbian songs... and somehow made me want to play guitar one more time...eerrr...me lazy so maybe next time :p

DeletedUser3717

Rock, Meh I been a listener of it soo long, why change?

Any type of music :p

DeletedUser

that's classic rock to you?

*/me points & laughs at the whippersnapper*

DeletedUser

I like the rock from the 50s to the mid-70s, but then I switched to country (I lived in a small town in the middle of nowhere and the only station my radio could get in was a country one). I do like some of the newer stuff, but They Might Be Giants are (is?) the only newer rock I've actually paid any money for.

DeletedUser

well, run dmc is in r&r hall of fame now. then again so is madona?
one did mostly write there own stuff,and performed live.the other was just a tease with a soundtrack to dance to.
music is a wide open field for me the line is if they can do it live, almost as good as recorded.the ones that can i like. the posers that cant i wish would just fade away into the empty space they came from.

DeletedUser13682

Classic rock, favorites are The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, and other pioneers.

DeletedUser

METAL!!!!

Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Slayer, Slipknot, anything with a heavy beat and makes sense.

I appreciate all music, yet my favorite is metal. I appreciate rap cause I don't see many people who can rhyme and talk that fast alot. Metal because most guitar players cant play faster than speeding bullets (whether it be thrash metal or prog metal). Country cause those guys r pretty talented. I listen to basically metal (Metallica, Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage) , little bit of rap (Fort Minor, Linkin Park, Jay-Z), some pop (All-American Rejects and The Killers), alternative (Green Day, Fall Out Boy), and some other stuff. But in the end, in the words of Metallica's first idea for an album name, Metal Up Your [not nose]!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cream is my favorite classic rock band. I think they did more in a shorter period of time than any other band. 64'-67', seven albums, Clapton was a God. Any band from the late 60's and 70's that does say they were inlfuenced by Cream is a liar. Zep flat out ripped off songs from them.

My favorite new, or relatively new, band is Kings of Leon.

DeletedUser

Hehe, I got to see Pink Floyd at Yankee Stadium. It was easily in the top three shows I have ever seen.

Btw, Number 1 show would have to be Tool at the Gorge! Friggin fantastical! The stage show was beyond anything Floyd has ever done and the music, well, it's Tool!

DeletedUser

I need to get out there and see Tool and A Perfect Circle. They're both amazing bands.