Hidden "Areas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so like you were working on the field when whilst leaving you saw a steaming hot pie on the window +10energy

DeletedUser

Yeah like that. A small little perk but not a whole new aspect of the game. (No offence, but it definitly would add a whole new aspect if towns start fighting over hideouts).

DeletedUser

i think they should be random places on the map not one place where you claim as your own or i would just keep working in one place.

what do you think of my hiddden area place

DeletedUser

How about secret caches (hideouts) of energy. Random chance when working on a job to find it and gain a 25% increase to your energy.

No sharing of it, no dueling over it just a rare and random perk that can suddenly give an added plus out of the blue.

I like the idea, but think it might go over better if simplified to its basic component.
That's essentially what I suggested; see the first of Diggo's mockups. (My idea was that it would be part of the luck phase of job reward calculations; he has it as a separate phase altogether, but that's a trivial matter. The devs can do it however it makes the most sense.)

Diggo11

That's essentially what I suggested; see the first of Diggo's mockups. (My idea was that it would be part of the luck phase of job reward calculations; he has it as a separate phase altogether, but that's a trivial matter. The devs can do it however it makes the most sense.)
My bad, but it doesn't make much difference.

DeletedUser

Yeah, so the noobs don't get frustrated after not being able to find a ham after 4 hours... instead they're happy to find hot pies :)

Diggo11

Haha sorry my friend. You and you alone may write the refined summary, you can't put if off :nowink:

DeletedUser

well i like my idea onstead of a hidepoput cause i dont think this will work

DeletedUser

almost forgot, wat if there was a lvl 30 would was doing pick sugar cane for the barkeeper job (forgot which quest) and there's a noob who working there. supposedly both find the hideout, wat then?

also i think those without a town should be allowed to dual if both find the same one. otherwise they'll automactically loe their cash

DeletedUser

noob wins automatically if its not in dueling range.

Be the gentleman and let the newb rest for once :)

DeletedUser

I'm torn between simplicity, and having a cool place to fight over. Both perks sound like they would be very interesting ingame.
Perhaps finding items would be a bit over the top in the hideouts; even cash would be. I like the hidden aspect that duellers cannot see you. I love the fact that it won't take any energy to work. The 24 hours is definitely an abuse stopper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.