Hidden "Areas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no as in use the shed when it is neccaccary but addo ther ideas when it is more suited such as silver mining e.g cave

which will add more diversity

DeletedUser

there are hideouts behind a nook in between 2 mountains for silver mining...

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter about the titles for the hideouts, but they will be in 3 groups, not 4.

DeletedUser

Im still wondering what will this bring to the game other than annoying "haha you cant get me" kids.. :huh:

DeletedUser

Im still wondering what will this bring to the game other than annoying "haha you cant get me" kids.. :huh:

*sigh... I hate it when critics can't read clearly...

To prevent abuse, you can revisit a hideout only once every twenty-four hours (NO matter how many hideouts you have found), and it will give you certain bonuses and protection depending on which type of hideout you have found.

Dug-out: Gives duel protection for first 1/2 hour
Shed: Gives duel protection for first hour
Log Cabin: Gives duel protection for all 2 hours

DeletedUser

no... let's say there are 3 types of hideouts, #1, #2, and #3.

If you find a #3 Hideout, it will be the "log cabin category", but it will be called something such as Fox-Hole, Abandoned Barn, or Cave, etc.

Get it?

I have to explain everything to cat

DeletedUser5046

im afraid tat if three town players are fighting for one 'shed'. . .their may come a time tat two players are from allied towns..and then duelled til KOed te first player...

remember tat HP cannot be restored at te second duelling so if ever at first he have only less than half of his HP before duelling player c...he wont be able to make it and then player c will win (by default)

DeletedUser5046

ok..uhm and i think its better if the two new players duel first before fighting te one who was 'owning' te shed...

then uhm...they were given atleast an hour to recover energy before they automatically fight the 'Owner'

DeletedUser

Or you have duel protection in the shed unless someone else is in there. Then they have the ability to duel you like a town saloon, except in a hideout. basic 10 min. duel, then continue job (unless youre KOed).

Good?

DeletedUser

The full idea is too complex for my taste. I still prefer my simpler version. Whenever I try to evaluate the whole works, my eyes kind of glaze over.

DeletedUser5046

i forgot to mention something...

i just thought tat we could set up diffrent skills for diffrent sheds...i mean you can only found a cabin if your skills in swimming is lets say 30 and above...and one on strength... the other on appearance....

lets say you can fnd a cave only when your animal instinct is high enough to fight a teddy bear i mean a grizzly bear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.