Gold Greed

DeletedUser

"Sometimes its advantageous to go unmissed," Virginia mused to herself.
She stealthily advanced towards the man who was holding the group at gun point. Now standing directly behind his back, she flipped out her knife and let it graze his neck just enough to draw blood, "I wouldn't suggest that," Virginia said cooly.
Taking advantage of the man's shock, Tim shot the gun out of his hand.
Virginia deftly removed the man's weapons as the group rushed towards him. The men knocked him to the ground and bound him tightly. They sat him in the chair that Heir made Angel sit in, and kept their loaded weapons aimed at him. . .

DeletedUser5046

"wait wait. . ." angel said as she stopped te group from doing something worse to te man who was nearly KOed. . .

"he just helped us out of those bandits. . .i knew him. . .he gave me tis flute. . .and i think we need to find out where hier went. . ." angel said

DeletedUser

"Yes, he may be a good man, but he attacked before he used his brain," Virginia said cooly. "That's why I didn't kill him."

Ah, Angel, dear, Heir is the dead man at your feet.

DeletedUser

"are ye sure"*as it ecoed in the basement*"look at the face again"*hier runs out of basement and past the HQ.......

DeletedUser5046

*walking on te location of jordy she kneel donw in front of where he is sitting. His head bowed down and his face wit blood and bruises. . .she take out a plain white hankerchief and hold jordy's face wit her left hand while te others starts to wipe out te dirt on his face. . .*

DeletedUser

*a gang member walks in and sees them.points gun at jordon then fires but misses and land right next to him but the next bulltet hits his arm"he won't make it now, put everything down and come with me"*more members come in with guns and are carefuly spread out and they are ready to fire and more come in with ropes on their hands*"put the stuff down so we can tie your hands"

DeletedUser

((Heir, you're dead, o.k.))

"Wait! I know this man!" said Angelaiah.
"Here, let his ropes loose," said Justin, "I think he meant to help." Justin wrapped a handkerchief around his hand.
"Are you alright?" asked Virginia.
"I'll be fine; it's just a little cut," said Justin, "We must hurry and gather the dead."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

:)mad:why ye got to be like that:mad:)

[[[ever wonder how he got bad reps^^ ps i really dun give a dang rep...not good never bad reps. . .:p where's jordy???]]

*back on topic*

"jordy...can you hear me???" angel said as she starts holding jordy's face...*sigh*

*no response*

DeletedUser3717

(Thought I got killed because Hier always tends to kill me Rpg's)

"Angie.."Jordon moaned as he stared at Angies face.

Jordon grabbed Angies hand.

DeletedUser5046

*smiled* :D

"im glad youre awake now...how are you feeling?" angel said as she look at jordy...

"by te way this is te hunter..." she said looking at te hunter who looks like he had been ina storm because of what happened earlier...

"te gang member's of hier are coming after us..sooner they will be around tis place...what are we goin to do?"

DeletedUser

(hmm. so i am dead but i'll still control the GANG ARMY)
"why is hier taking so long, he should be out by now..........you 3 go check on him"*three members start walking to basement.....*

DeletedUser

"You mothers.....you know you just attacked and almost killed a marshal right? I think thats gonna get you guys in jail, once SOMEONE else accepts the job again,"he said as he stood up,"Ive been the only man who decided to accept the job. All of 'em up there were afraid to deal with this place." James looked at the girl who almost killed him. "My gun now. When this is over, your paying a good sized fee for that. Now honestly, who the hell did you kill, what the hell is happening, and why in bloody hell when I clearly stated MARSHAL do you go almost cutting out a man's throat?" James said as he coughed up a little bit of blood and sat back down.

DeletedUser

*the three gang members get to the baseent door*"hier whats tackin ya"

DeletedUser5046

"gee..im sorry james" angel said as she take out another white hankie on her pocket and gave it to james to wipe out te blood on his mouth. . .

"they are surprised and i think both of you were thinking te same thing earlier...bandits..." she said as they heard footsteps and voices coming closer to their location...

DeletedUser

"hier answer us.........lets take a look he might not hear us""but he would be out with the prisoners by now"*they take slow steps with their shotguns pointed ready and steady*

DeletedUser5046

angel thought its better to act like prisoners and let te others hide...while she thought of reasons why hier untie them...they took hier's body and hid it somewhere. . .

DeletedUser

"wheres hier"*as they walked up to angel and picked up jordon"

DeletedUser5046

[[uhm...im lacking story now..i think i have to wait for them T_T]]

"i dont know...i saw him go tat way" she said then point outside. . .

DeletedUser

"well your comin with us"*they bring you two up outside and accross the street where the row of buildings are and angel and barely see hats above on top of each building and all the rest of gang members which was alot in side them, the bring jordon to a post near the buildings and a rope hung there ready for someone to be hung and the all whent up there.*

"tell us NOW jordon or your first as you angel will suffer, does she know at least jordon"*jordon is slomping too tired and beat.another punch is blown into jordon and they put the rope around his head and are ready to release if he doesn't speak*

*then a person walks into town and the members know who he is from the stroies that were told from hier, he was meaner and nastier......HIER's BROTHER!*