Gold Greed

DeletedUser

Just then Doctor Gabriel came running back to the house.
“Everything is fine. We bandaged up the wounded man,” said Doctor Gabriel.
“Hurry get on a horse!” yelled Justin. Doctor Gabriel, Angelaiah, Virginia, Tim, Cloud, and Justin rode quickly away.
“We’ll take a long roundabout way to my place!” yelled Justin. The group made off into the wilderness without being seen.

As Heir sat upon his chair he laughed and asked for a beer.
“Anything for Heir!” the gang yelled.
“Now what are we doin’? asked Heir.

DeletedUser

"lets take over this town and have the people living here do our bidding"
"oh and I forgot,theres GOLD on the land of Jordon,lets find it"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The group reached Justin's ranch late in the evening. Of course, nobody knew they were at Justin's ranch when they arrived.
"Alright," said Justin, "Here we are."
"Here we are?" asked Tim confused, "This is a canyon."
"I don't see anything," said Virginia.
"That's good," said Justin, "You're not supposed too."
"Huh?" said Tim, "I see Black Wolf with the wagon over there; but, other than that, I don't see anything."
"Right this way, folks," said Justin as he got down from his horse. The others dismounted and followed him. Justin walked up the a large boulder.
"Here is the door to my home," he said.
"The door to you home?" asked Tim.
"Yes," answered Justin.
"I don't see it," said Virginia. Justin tapped the rock.
"Right here."
"That rock?" she said.
"How do you move it?" asked Tim.
"I don't," answered Justin as he walked over to a tree growing next to the rock. He threw a rope up and over a large branch. Then he pushed the rope through a whole in the slab of rock. Pulling it through, he tied it. Then he pulled on the rope and the slab of rock lifted up like a hatch. Justin tied the rope to the tree and walked over to the stairway that was now revealed.
"Is carved out of the rock of the canyon!" said Tim.
"Yes, sir," answered Justin. He went down the steps a little way and came back up carrying two large beams; he propped them under the rock to secure it.
"Now let us put the horses in my stable," said Justin.
"Is that carved out of the rock too?" asked Tim.
"It sure is," said Justin.

The group mounted their horses and followed Justin. He lead them down a canyon path that came to a natural corral. The walls of the canyon completely surrounded the place. The group rode up to a fence and stopped. Justin dismounted and opened up the gate. They passed through an Justin closed it behind them.
"Over there you'll see a large opening in the rock," said Justin as he pointed. They looked an saw a door as wide and tall as a barn door cut into the rock.
"How did you cut all of this?" asked Tim.
"The same way the Indians did it," said Justin, "with patience."
The group lead their horses to the opening and went in. Inside they found a large room with many stalls. Justin lit several lamps and hung them on the wall.
"Just put your saddles and ridding gear over here on this wall," said Justin. Part of the wall had been carved into a shelf and the rest of it was studded with wooden pegs.
"I've got feed for the horses in here," said Justin as he entered another room. He came back out carrying four buckets.
"I'll get water," he said.
"Where is the water?" asked Virginia as she set her saddle on a peg.
"There is a stream near by which I rerouted to flow this way," answered Justin. Justin went back out side and climbed a ladder which he had carved into the canyon wall. Once up the wall, he walked over to the stream and filled the buckets. He then tied the buckets to a rope and lowered them down into the corral.
"Hey, Cloud, will you untie these buckets? I'll need several buckets to water all of these horses." said Justin. Cloud untied the buckets and dumped the water into a stone trough. He then retied them and Justin raised them back up. After the trough was filled, they let the horses out of the stable.

They went back to the entrance of Justin's home and found that Black Wolf had already unloaded the wagon and helped Jordon inside.
"I take horses and wagon to stable," said Cloud.
"Thank you, I'll have a drink waiting for you inside," said Justin, "I'm sure everyone is thirsty."

The group went down the stairs, which were much wider than they looked from the outside. Justin lit the lamps in the place and went to his kitchen.
"My what a view!" said Angelaiah as she looked out of one of the windows. The entire canyon could be seen from this high perch. The others sat around a large wooden table and Justin poured them some beer.
"I've got some smoked ham, let me get it from my smoke house," said Justin.
"Ah!" said Jordon, "That sounds good right now." A minute latter Justin returned with a platter full of food.
"After we eat I'll show you my armory," said Justin.

Cloud returned and sat down to eat.
"I'll be right back," said Justin, "I'm just going to shut the rock."
"How do we get back out?" asked Angelaiah.
"I've got a jack," said Justin, "You just turn the screw and it lifts the rock."

Upon returning, Justin found the food well polished off.
"Alright, now to the armory," said Justin.
The group followed Justin down a hallway until they came to a large iron studded door. Justin opened the door and lit a lamp.

A hushed "Wow" came out of everyone's mouth.

"This is my armory," said Justin.

DeletedUser

(that was good)
*as hier sat in his chair at the tavern drinkin away like crazy and everyone havin fun as the towns people were under his control and the town was his*
"your old *hiccup* leader should of uhh donea this a uh long *hiccup* time ago.Tommorow we na starte *hiccup* diggin for te.....gold at jordon's *hiccup* house"
"YAAAAAA"yelled all of them
A lil. while later"sir,what if we cant uhh find the gold"*hier slams is drink and everyone goes silent*"wel then let me tell you,you dig like crazy and more chance well find it, but if we CAN'T then well, BEAT Jordon TO A PULP TILL HE TELLS US,then if jordon says nothin we can just threaten Angel and he'll spill,HAHAHA!"

DeletedUser

As the group entered the room Justin lit lamps along the walls. The armory was a long narrow room with weapons on every wall. Justin walked over to a rack holding shotguns.
"These come in very handy with close-quarter combat," said Justin. He took some down and armed Tim, Cloud, and Black Wolf.
"I've got some bandoleers and ammo in the next room," said Justin. Then he walked over to a board which had hundreds of pistols and revolvers hanging on it.
"Strap on these holsters and pick out some side arms," said Justin. Then Justin crossed over to a rack full of lever action rifles.
"We should each have one of these too."
"Whoa, man, what are these?" asked Tim staring at a rack of exotic guns.
"Those are weapons that I have collected over the years of my wandering," answered Justin, "Here, Cloud, check out this bow." Justin handed Cloud a large bow made of steel with a steel cable for a string.
"This very good," said Cloud as he inspected it.
"See that target upon the far wall?" asked Justin as he handed cloud an arrow.
Cloud looked down the long corridor of the armory, "Yes, I see it."
"Try it out." Cloud took the arrow and looked at its tip.
"Very small point," he said.
"Yes, and very sharp," said Justin. Cloud drew the bow and aimed at the target.
"Bulls-eye!" yelled Tim. The arrow had passed completely through the target.
"Very good," said Justin.
"Very strong bow," said Cloud.
"Use it," said Justin as he turned back to the rack. "Here, Tim, try this out." Justin passed him a rifle with a strange box in front of the trigger. "Aim at that target and hold the trigger." Tim took aim.
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Tim let go of the trigger in shock.
"It's a gun that I designed," said Justin.
"You should patent it!" said Tim.
"Well, it's not completed yet," said Justin, "It still jams sometimes." Justin put the gun back on the shelf.
"We're going to have to turn Jordon's ranch into a fort," said Justin, "I just happen to have a cannon or two."
"Where in the world did you get a cannon?" asked Virginia.
"Well, an Indian tribe raided a fort one day and I just happened to stumble across the ruins. Finders keepers," said Justin with a wry grin. Virginia shook her head.
"But why did you take it?"
"Well, it's not every day that one finds a cannon; you never know what one might need," answered Justin, "There was a mortar too; and plenty of ammunition. Not to mention horses and rifles."

The group emerged from the armory looking like they were terminators.
"We'll get the horses and bring up the artillery," said Justin. The group went to the stable and brought several teams of horses out. The two cannons were brought up and hooked up to the horses. The mortars were loaded into a wagon along with the ammunition.
"Now, best for last," said Justin.
"What do you mean?" asked Cloud
"Did I forget to tell you that I found a gatling gun at the fort as well?"
"A gatling gun?!" yelled Tim.

The group set out and made a quick pace.
"I loaded extra arms into the wagon because I figured that the Indians might need some too," said Justin.

The group rode into the Indian village and looked for the chieftain. He was not hard to find, however; the whole tribe was already waiting for their arrival.
"We hear you from far off," said the Chief, "You make much noise with your wagons."
"Yes, I suppose we do," laughed Tim.
"Our people will help you fight. Last night bad men from gang were digging on our land. We drove them off, but they fought back with their guns."
"We will have to build a makeshift fort," said Justin, "The hills overlooking the road would be a good place."
"This good," replied the chieftain.
"We have brought extra weapons for your braves," said Justin, "They are in our wagons." The chieftain gave a command to the brave standing next to him and most of the men started off.
"My braves will cut down trees to form the battlements," said the chieftain. He looked pleased with his use of the word. Justin smiled and hugged the man.
"Alright, lets get the artillery to the hills," commanded Justin.

The artillery were placed on top of the hills and they were dug in. The braves dragged over logs and started throwing up a wall. Once this was done, the wagon with the weapons and ammunition was unloaded.
"How about we give those greedy gang members a little surprise?!" yelled Justin. He loaded one of the mortars and asked Tim and Cloud to do the same.
"As I count to three fire the mortars!"
"One!" Cloud lit his mortar. BOOM!
"Two!" Tim fired his. BOOM!
"THREE!" BOOM!

Heir looked up from his beer. What is that screaming noise? CRASH! The door of the saloon flew across the room in splinters. The windows were shattered.
"What the [BEEP]!"
BOOM! Heir tried to stand up. BOOM! He fell again.
"What's going on?"
Heir stood up and ran outside.
"Get your horses!"

Justin, Tim, and Cloud kept the mortar rounds coming.
"Load the cannons and get them ready!"
"I have my scouts watching for the gang," said the chief.
"Very good," replied Justin.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon awoke...

He went out of the wagon and looked outside angie was inside the wagon crying.

"whats wrong?" Jordon asked angel

"Them guys out there... are after you... Bounty hunters... Jordy... Don't leave me.." Angel said then burst into tears...

Jordon started to get angry loaded his pistol, Rumor was he had one of the best aims in the west, Jordon stepped out the wagon and the bounty hunters heard him. In the background Jordon heared shooting...

"Justin..." Jordon thought to him self... he shot a bounty hunter of his horse, Not thinking he grabbed the docter and angels father and put them in the wagon then got on the front and rode it towards Justin.

"You three in there Get some guns and load up!" Jordon yelled as the wagon was bouncing, He reached Justin...

DeletedUser

*hier was PO as he got to a safer distance*
"where the hell they get such things.Alright GANG this is an attack e didn't know about and they might of figured our plan out,so heres the plan."*hier talks awhile and they get the plan*.....

*at the fort, one indian looks up and walks to jordon*"may me help someway"

DeletedUser3717

"get outta my way" Jordon yells as the horse gets frightened and runs towards Justin michael

DeletedUser

Justin, Tim, and Cloud were still firing mortar shells when Justin looked up and saw Jordon running towards him dragging Angelaiah by her hand. Doctor Gabriel was running after them. Jordon was waving his pistol around.
“What’s the matter Jordon?” yelled Justin.
“This is crazy!” screamed Jordon, “We can’t just start firing mortars at a town and expect to get away with it! The army will come, and I’ll get hanged for this!”
“You?!” yelled Justin, “I brought these cannon!”
“Ya?!” yelled back Jordon, “You’re a bounty hunter! Your going to blame this on me! Your going to turn me in!”
“Think rationally, man!” said Justin, “The only sheriff who wanted you was Junotyn! He is a crook! You’re not wanted by the law!”
“You’ve incited this Indian tribe to built a fort and wage war! All for MY land!” yelled Jordon.
“You seem to have forgotten that the gang wants the Indian’s land as well. This is an act of self defense. Besides, we will slaughter the gang before any army gets here!” said Justin. Jordon didn’t know what to say.
“How do you think that I would pin this on you? There are too many witnesses!” with that Justin turned back to his mortar and loaded it.
BOOM!
“Angelaiah, look at Jordon’s leg. It’s bleeding because he’s been runnin’ around on it,” said Justin, “Man, you need to rest and heal up.” Angelaiah pulled Jordon away with Doctor Gabriel’s help and took him to safty.

A scout ran up out of breath, “Bad men come now.”
“Get the gatling gun ready!” commanded Justin. The gun was put into place over the road and hidden in the brush. Justin crouched behind it. He waited. He didn’t have to wait long; within a few seconds he saw the first riders.
“Wait until the whole gang is near; then we’ll let them have it,” said Justin. When all thirty of the gang members rounded the corner, Justin gave the signal. Tim started cranking on the gun.
BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!
Horses and men screamed with pain and fell. Only about eleven of the men escaped from the flying bullets. Heir led the charge.
“Take ‘em down boys!” yelled Justin. With that, the Indians started letting lead fly. Cloud drew his steel bow; a second later the arrow had completely passed through one man and pierced another.
“That man can definitely draw a bow string,” thought Justin to himself. Drawing his schofields, Justin started shooting. Every shot hit its mark. Three more were dead and two were wounded. The remaining eight charged for the cannon – it was the only thing that they could see. The Indians were well hidden. Justin watched as Black Wolf turned the cannon towards them. BOOM! Four of the gangsters were blasted to pieces, and the others were thrown to the ground.
“That’s why you never charge at a cannon in a tight group,” said Justin to Tim.

The last four men made a valiant final fight. Their pistols emptied, and then they turned to hand-to-hand combat. Black Wolf was wounded and the other two Indians with him at the cannon were being overwhelmed. Justin and Tim ran over with their shotguns ready. Black Wolf punched one of the gangsters and he fell backwards into one of his comrades. Justin took them both down with one shot from his gun. For fear of hitting Cloud, Tim swung his gun like a club and knocked out the other gangster. Drawing his pistol, he finished him off. Finally, Heir realized the situation that he was in. He made a run for it. BANG! Justin shot him.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon was getting pulled away by Angel and the docter..

"Let me go!... He's hurting innocents... I'm the one with the bounty on my head..." Jordon said as he broke free of angies and the docters grip running towards Justin he pulled out his gun and pointed the gun at Justin's head.

"Stop this madness!" Jordon yelled a tear going down his face.. Looking around seeing some of the civilians who died for Justins cause.. Another tear went down Jordon's cheek.

"Why don't you stop this and talk to the chei..." Jordon fell down the hill where the cannons were being fired, An arrow struck Jordon in the right leg the peg leg. Jordon rolled down the hill leaving a bloody trail.. he was the indians now..

"Jordy!" Angel yelled.

"No, Jordon!" Tim yelled

"Damn!" Yelled Justin

"Oh My.." Yelled the Docter

DeletedUser

"ahh"*hier droped, then got up quickly to make a run for it back to the town.hier was out of range cause justin was too busy lookin at jordon as so the others.hier got back and the rest of the gang told one GOOD thing*"WE HAVE MORE MEMBERS, AND A TON!"*as a buch of gang members came out of nowhere and stood around hier*"Alrighty then"*hier(secreaty words WERE writen here).........

DeletedUser5046

angel rode a horse down te hill to save jordy faster as fast as she could....

she grab jordy with her lasso to stop jordy from hiiting te gate of te indian tribes which is full of spiness...poisonous ones. . .*grab something from her back*...its a flute...an ivory flute. . .

she then jumped down te horse and let te horse stay behind jordy as sits like an indian in front of jordy and starts playing te flute....(lil did they know tat it was a song to call her indian friends)

DeletedUser

*an indian comes by then all of a sudden a bomb land in front of jordon than made it impossible to see and then when everyone looked again they saw angel and jordon gone. a few min. later both andgel and jordon wake up and are not near eachother and angel sees nothing but black and when jordon wakes up he sees a room and 2 thugs and HIER!*
"well looks whos awake, mister GOLD boi"*punches jordon.jordon spits in hier's shoe*"you little BAS****"*another punch*"ok jordon,where is the gold on the land"*jordon said nothing*"well you wont talk, then this will"*light came to angel as she was dragged out of the closet and set up infront of jordon both tied in chairs.hier points gun at angels head*"well jordon what do ye say you can tell me or she gets to marry the bullet"

*at the fort the group sees a letter in the place*
letter:

As ye know by now that jordon and angel are gone,we have them and we are going to make jordon talk where the gold is, if you see us with jordon coming to the land you better not fire any bullets or jordon AND angel die where we stand too.We will come with weapons just in case but won't harm anyone as we dig.Once we have the gold we will leave with all of it and everyone will be safe and we will return to the town and keep it under control while what ever happens to you guys.Any tricks Jordon and Angel die all with the rest of you.

~hier

DeletedUser5046

"jordy....be brave...i'll be alright" said angel calmly and with a smile while te gun is still pointing at her head...

DeletedUser5046

"then go...." said angel. . ."what's wrong. . .scared???" she added..

DeletedUser

"no!The problem is if I shoot you then Jordy will definately not tell me and if I don't I don't think he will!So then i'll TORTURE you"*punches jordon once more to make him talk and then walks to angel and grabs a knife out and cuts across sngels hand so blood drips down*"DRIP DRIP jordon, as she bleeds"

DeletedUser5046

angel closed her eyes from te pain but she keep fighting for it....

"you dont know what you're doin...." she said then looked at jordy...

*laugh silently*

"your pathetic mister bandit. . .you are all cowards. . . hurting people who cannot fight for themselves..." she said. . .

DeletedUser

"Dang it!" screamed Justin, "Where are the scouts! Why weren't we warned that another group of the gang members were riding through!" Justin ran over to the chief.
"Gather all of the dead and load them in my wagon. I am going to get the bounty on every one of their heads!" Justin ran back to Tim.
"We've got to rescue Jordon and Angelaiah," said Justin, "We must quickly hide the artillery." The group hide the cannons and gatling gun in the Indian camp and burned the wood of the makeshift fort.

"Cheif, will your men help us rescue Jordon and Angelaiah?" asked Justin.
"We will save our friend!" said the Chief, "All of my braves will come." With that, the chief signaled for his horse.

About a ten minutes later, two-hundred braves were mounted and ready. Justin, Tim, and Doctor Gabriel were armed and ready as well. The others of the tribe were clearing the battle field. Virginia was nursing the wounded.

"Lets go!" yelled Justin. The chief signaled to his warriors. The thundering of the horse's hooves was deafening. The Indian scouts lead the way to the gangster's hideout.

Upon arrival they made no attempt to surprise them. The small army went in screaming. Arrows were flying, tomahawks were thrown everywhere, and the sound of gunshots was the only thing one could hear.

As the braves took out what was left of Heir's gang, Justin, Tim, Doctor Gabriel, Cloud, and Black Wolf ran for the old farmhouse where the gang's headquarters were. Halfway there they had to jump for cover. The shutters of the old house opened up, and two dozen barrels let forth their bullets. From behind an old well, Justin drew out his winchester. He kept behind the stones of the well so that only one window could see him. As soon as a head came up in the window, Justin let him have it. One by one the windows were cleared. Cloud drew his bow and aimed right below a window sill. The arrow pierced the wall and killed the gangster within.

Justin shouldered his winchester and whipped out his shotgun. Running at the door, he blasted it down with a shot. The others followed behind him. Leaping through windows and kicking down doors, the group cleared the first floor. Carefully advancing up the stairway, the group blasted every shut door. They weren't going to be ambushed.

"They must be in the basement!" yelled Tim.
"Hurry!" yelled Doctor Gabriel running down the stairs. Justin leaped down the stairs and knocked Doctor Gabriel to the floor. A shot rang out from a bandit gun; it nearly missed him. Justin whipped out a schofield and shot the gangster.
"Never run through a building in combat! Always advance slowly. A room that you just cleared can become full of enemies the minute you leave it," said Justin.
"Thank you," stammered the doctor.
"We don't want to lose you doc," smiled Justin. Justin went into the kitchen and grabbed a lantern.

The group went outside and threw open the cellar doors. Justin and Tim blasted the cellar stairs with their shotguns. If anybody had been waiting in the dark, they weren't anymore. By the light of the lamp the group went down the stairs.
"Spread out," commanded Justin, "We don't want to be blasted by shotguns."
The cellar was filled with foodstuff and weapons.
"There's nobody here," said Tim.

"Here's a door!" whispered the doctor. The group came over. Under the door, light was shining.
"You tell me where the gold is and I'll let her live!"
Doctor Gabriel almost grabbed the door handle and rushed in. Justin grabbed him.
"Wait." Footsteps were heard. Justin pushed everyone behind the door. It opened and a man walked out. Justin looked at Cloud and pointed at him. Cloud leapt forth and silently stabbed the man. Justin quickly entered the room and punched Heir in the face. Drawing his gun quicker than Heir, he shot him dead.

DeletedUser

A young man quickly rides in onto the scene. He stays at a distant to see what is happening. "Hell....worse than I heard it was," he said to himself. He pulled a shotgun from the holster on his horse and rode quickly. He jumped in and kicked a bandit right in the face. He fired a few rounds of his shotgun at the bandits around here. He ran to see who else needed help. He ran into a building and looked around. He heard a sound downstairs in the basement and ran to investigate. He looked over to a man with a gun and thought that he was another bandit killing someone. He pulled out a throwing dagger and threw it towards the man holding the gun.It sliced his hand and he dropped his pistol. "By order of the new grand marshal and sheriff, you are all under arrest for lawlessness, stealing, fighting, and a hell lot of other things," he said under his black rimmed hat,"We can sort this ALL up. Now all of you, I suggest laying your weapons down. Try to fire one bullet, or I see your hands go for a weapon, I'll blow your head off. None of you can get a good shot anyway being where you are so I do suggest putting the weapons down."