Gold Greed

DeletedUser3717

Jordon looked at Angel with affection in his eyes

"I'm ok since your here" Jordon said as he pushed the last bits of the arrow through his leg.

"YARGH!" Jordon yelled in pain.

DeletedUser

"well ye be dead anyways"*they pull the lever and now he hangs there as HIER's bro. walks up and stares at him*Hier:"well, she better know or shes next"

DeletedUser

James gets up. James grabbed behind his leg. He ripped off a knife that he had sewn into part of his leg. He grunted in pain and ran. He looked through a window and saw the group. He grabbed another knife from his boot and threw it at the leading man. He then jumped through the window and slid on the ground. He tripped two of the men and then slammed the blade he was holding into the mans chest who was still standing. James then ripped the blade from the dead man and cut off both mans hands who tried to reach for there guns. He then slammed one blade into one of them and held the other blade to the mans head. He stared at the man with anger. He then took the knife and shoved both into the mans shoulders. "Rip those out, you'll die from loss of blood. Try to grab a gun, you'll be screaming in so much pain, you'll stop trying. IF your still alive, I'll throw you in a jail cell. You and your idiotic dead bro have quite a bounty. Your dead anyway."

DeletedUser5046

angel stared hard as te action takes place..its like she was pasted forever in where she stands. . .she didnt even saw someone behind her ready to attack !!

DeletedUser

*a gang member grabs angel and pulls her to the ropes and puts her head and and pulls the lever, also they have the gangs favorites man, shootey mic shooter, who can pull a triper so fats.so shootey mic shooter stands behind the crowed and has an aim at angel just i case.*
"freeze.both leaders are dead and both jordon and angel are hanging there, and we can tell that jordon is almost through."*they let jordon loose and pull him inot the crowed of members*"where is is jordon or she'll die.And for you, new sherrif,you do anything both,one,the other, DIE!"

DeletedUser5046

Angel is almost loosing her breath tho her feet is an inches closer to te ground...she can feel te rope tightening on her neck. . .but she is fighting for her life. . .she know she will be safe somehow...

DeletedUser

"come on jordon tell us or she falls to her doom, she can't last much longer"

DeletedUser5046

[[i think we have to wait till they come again :laugh:

tune in for te next episode of Gold Greed^^]]

DeletedUser

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?!? WHAT THE HELL IS SO IMPORTANT?!?" James yelled out. James stabbed the man he had on the ground and shoved the body aside. (You know, your kinda godmodding. Thats...5 guys dead. That you controlled. One life dude.

DeletedUser

"It's gold.....go to California. Or somewhere else. Here, your in my territory. And your threatening to shoot a woman. That's like.....crueler than cruel," James said. James started to walk and pulled out his knife. He threw both back at the wooden post near him. "Hand to hand. No gun no knife no cheatin'. Winner stays, loser keeps gold or is arrested since Im already rich hehe."

DeletedUser

"sure then"*shootey mic shooter shoots the rope chokin angel and she falls*"ok, tommy get out here, since your the biggest and toughest"*tommy walks out and dropps his gun and walks up to james and they start walkin in circles waitin for the first blow*
(you know, it kinda dumb to trust GANGsters that they won't cheat or even kill you:laugh:)

DeletedUser

James smirked. James said,"Reason you can't cheat is because if you do," James then pulled out his revolver and his knife. He threw the knife at the rope around Jordans neck and threw the revolver to Angel. "Cheat me, your doomed. That gun you see doesnt need to aim. Filled with explosives you see. Technoligacal marvel so to say," James then jumped up and threw a kick to the mans face. He then got in a fighting stance. "I met a monk in Asia once," he said as he quickly used his palm and fingers to hit certain points in the mans body. James thrusted his palm into the mans nose and kneed him straight in the groin. He then drop kicked the man in the head. "Ehhh longer than the last guy I fought with my skills. He was on the ground in 2 seconds."

DeletedUser

*the guy gets up quick but very much in pain and takes a nice blow to James face*

DeletedUser5046

*holding her neck while catching her breath*

*looked at te two man in a hand on hand battle*

*hold te hunter's revolver tight...*

DeletedUser

*shootey getting anxiouse cause he can't justs it and watch he HAS too pull a trigger, so he points it at angel but he gets attacked by a gang member holding him down to make sure*"come on shootey,bear with it"
*then after the blow, he takes a few kicks at James and they were strong*

DeletedUser5046

Angel looked at te revolver...hug it and then run from behind jordy. . .

DeletedUser

*tommy and James keepp punchin and kickin and what eva nonsense to win*

DeletedUser

James grabs the man and says,"Ok Im tired of this. Besides, former bounty hunters never play fair." James threw the man to the ground and pulled out a small deringer. He fired off a shot and hit the man in the face. He then turned around and fired a second shot at the man.