Gold Greed

DeletedUser

I decided that I would separate the RPG that has evolved out of “The Big Fight” and give it its own thread. It shall be called “Gold Greed.” (You probably figured that out already though, didn’t you?)

The players so far are:

Jordon (the owner of land with gold ore in it)
Angelaiah (Jordon’s fiancé)
Justin Michael (a mysterious armed man)
Oisinallen (an Indian brave and friend of Jordon’s and Angelaiah’s)
Scotty (Jordon and Angelaiah’s friend)

&

Junonyt (the crooked Sheriff who wants to frame Jordon for some false crime so that he can steal his land)

There are also non-player characters:

Gabriel (Angelaiah’s father)
Michael (Angelaiah’s brother)
Black Wolf (an Indian brave and friend of Jordon’s and Angelaiah’s)
Cloud (an Indian brave and friend of Jordon’s and Angelaiah’s)

&

Junonyt’s gang of crooked deputies and henchmen

I should also mention that Junonyt wants to get rid of the Indian tribe as well because the gold vain extends into their territory.

(I will re-post the pertinent posts.)

DeletedUser

Previously:

Junonyt said:
Junonyt, comes into the room slowly asking for peace, he is dressed like a bandit, and there are ten other bandits behind him, he Pulls out a Small pistol, and puts it on the floor, and asks everybody else to do the same. Junonyt then pulls out a powder Bomb, and lays it on the floor. He then shouts HANDS-UP! and dropps to the floor, all of the other bandits pull of their masks to reveal that they are the local sheriffs! Junonyt then pulls out a State-of-the-art Army Shotgun and shoots jordon and hand-cuffs angie!...

DeletedUser

then:

oisinallen said:
If we can't bypass it then we'll be forced to break it altogether!

Giant Comanche Indian raid takes the saloon back into anarchic brawling!

DeletedUser

then:

angelaiah said:
angel put her hand cuffed arms around junonyt's neck till he choke...after junonyt faint she ran to where jordy is...

DeletedUser5046

geee,,tat's nice...a thread for quotable fight links :D

*blush upon reading me as jordy's fiancé*

DeletedUser

then:

Junonyt said:
Junonyt searched everywhere for Jordon, but just Couldn't find him, he saw a trail of blood leading to Jordon!

He fires 12 shots from his Six Shooters, but only five hit Jordon, he hits Jordons Gun, hoping it would fire, and all of the bullets Discharged into Jordons leg, leaving him Weaponless and Legless!

Actually, only one of Jordon's legs were blown off.

Jordon said:
Jordon moans throwing a dagger at Junoyt

"Still got my arms!!" Jordon yelled

angelaiah said:
then they heard a big blast...

it was junonyt...he didnt noticed angel put a dynamite on his pocket...

then it rained blood...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im joing. *pulls out shotgun and a rose for Angel* Dont forget the jealous friend!!!!!

DeletedUser

BOOM! Justin looked over the horizon. There in the distance an old saloon just erupted into flames. The windows and doors blew out and a cloud of smoke billowed up into the sky.
"Hmmm, lets go see what's goin' on over there," Justin mumbled to himself. He rode his black horse until he got close enough to walk. As he got closer he saw a band of Indians riding away hooting and hollerin'. "What in the world?!" thought Justin. As he crept closer, he stumbled across a brave lying in the tall grass. He was badly wounded by a gunshot wound in the back.
"Fella?" asked Justin.
The Indian grunted; then tried to sit up. Justin helped him.
"Why did you attack that saloon?" asked Justin.
"Very bad man . . ." groaned the Indian.
"But why did you blow up the whole place?" asked Justin.
"We no blow up saloon. Bad man do this," the Indian managed to say. Justin laid the man back down, gave him a drink, and continued towards the saloon.

This place emanated an evil atmosphere. Justin drew one of his several pistols from under his cloak. As he drew near the door, a leg-less man drew up on his waist and push his arms underneath himself. Steadied, the man picked up a double-barreled shotgun that was lying next to him. Seeing Justin, he tried to aim. He was unstable and weak; his shot hit the ground in front of him. He then fell on his face. A handcuffed woman was crawling over to him.
"Oh, Jordy!" the woman cried. Justin quickly ran over before the shotgun was put into use again. Its stock was blasted into splinters.
"What's goin' on here?" Justin asked the woman.
"Me and my Jordy have been attacked by that evil Junoynt," she cried.
"Why?" Asked Justin.
"He's trying to frame us for a crime we didn't do, so that he can take our land."
"Why does he want your land?"
"It's valuable," she replied.
Justin understood what the woman was trying to hide: gold.
"He's a crooked lawman," she went on. "He and his gang of deputies have been trying to get us for a while."

Justin left her and search around. The bar was still on fire -- fed by all the alcohol that was stored on the shelves behind it. An old fat mexican strewn across the piano was dead. A few more bodies lay on the floor. He cautiously entered the next room -- it was a storage room of sorts. Bang, Bang! He let his pistol sing. Two men fell to the ground. Justin dodged behind a barrel of flour and pulled out a second pistol. Weaving his way through the room, he reach the back door. This door had been saved from the blast of the dynamite. He peaked through the key hole. Outside was a stable. He pushed the door open and summersaulted out and landed behind a wagon. Three men let lead fly after him. Justin jumped into a stall. He holstered his pistols and puled his shotgun off of his back. He stared blasting in their direction. The wood stales were turned into splinters. He hit two of them. He reloaded the gun and shouldered it. Redrawing the pistols he picked off the third man. Twang! A bullet whizzed past his head; it came from the second story of the saloon. Justin jumped for the ladder and climbed up to the loft of the stable. There was no window, but at the corner closest to the saloon there was a hole -- he ran to it. This part of the stable was about three feet from the saloon. He jumped onto the roof of the saloon. Just then a man rode up o a horse below.
"Hands up!" yelled Justin. Both of his pistols were trained on the man. The man looked up. "Who are you?" Justin yelled.
"I'm the sheriff," the man replied.
"Where's you badge?"
"I don't have it on me," the man said.
"Then you ain't the sheriff."
The man's hands quickly went down. BANG! Two shots in unison went through each of the man's hands. He fell from his horse screaming. Justin crept along the roof untill he got the the front of the saloon. The dynamite explosion had created a big skylight. Justin swung himself down into the second level of the saloon. He took out his shotgun again. He loved usin' this thing for room combat. One shot and everything in its way went down. He walked across the room and kicked the door down. Ka-Boom! Ka-Boom! The man lay dead. Justin called down to the woman, "Come up here!" She came up the stairs.
"Is this the man?"

DeletedUser

oisinallen said:
((Wow, that was one hell of a post, Justin!))

Cloud, one of the Comanche braves who had raided the saloon earlier returned. He strung his bow and loaded his carbine before entering the saloon, but he found that there weren't many people left alive.

He saw the woman - Angel - running up the stairs to Justin, and then he noticed the leg-less Jordon trying to pull himself onto a barstool. Cloud helped Jordon up, and then bandaged the point just below the knees where Jordon's legs had been cut off.

When he thought it was safe, he called in two other warriors to join him, and they began exploring what was left of the bottom floor of the saloon, and the surrounding area. Little did they know, a big gang of Junoynt's men was waiting to ambush them nearby...

DeletedUser

I think it's best if we quote the whole story from the Big Fight thread first.

When that's done, we can continue the story.

DeletedUser

angelaiah said:
*sniff sniff*

"do you guys smell something burning?" she said...

scotty62 said:
''OH crap! my pants r on fire!!!!!!'' scotty yelled as he puts it out

angelaiah said:
*blush*

"gee scotty....what have you been doin tis time...." thenshe saw a lot of shadows outside te door...

DeletedUser

((Thank you, oisinallen. :) ))

Cloud signaled to his kemosabeies; "Junoynt returns!" he said sharply but quietly.
Justin quickly reached into his cloak and reloaded his weapons. Running down the stair into the storeroom, he also pulled his lever action carbine out of his special holster sewed into his cloak. The two large weapons were hampering his maneuverability. He then pulled the large crates in-front of the door leading to the back. He then stacked two on-top of one another and pushed them in-front of the window. Then he pulled the rest around him like a bunker. From here he had complete view of the bar (since the wall separating the bar from the storeroom had been blasted away) and a view of the upstairs through the stairway and the whole in the bar ceiling. Justin then threw his cloak over a barrel and waited. Pistols in his hands and on his belt. Rifle and shotgun laying before him.

While Justin was preparing for a shootout, angelaiah had put out the flames on scotty's butt and pulled him to the safety of Justin's makeshift bunker.
"Do you need more ammo?" asked Justin.
"Yes," they both replied.
"Here," said Justin as he pulled a box from his cloak pocket. "Help yourselves."

Nothing happened.
"Were did the Indians go?" asked Justin.
“They’re in the saloon owner’s house behind the bar. They took Jordy with them in there,” said angelaiah.
She started to go to them when two of Junoynt’s bandits came jumping down the stairway. Justin pulled her back into the safe covering of the crates and let his pistols sing. Bang! The second bandit got hit in the leg and tumbled down the stairs over the first bandit; they landed in a heap at the bottom of the stairs. Justin pulled up his shotgun and finished them off in one shot. Click-click, Boom!

DeletedUser

oisinallen said:
Then more people began to run down into the store-room. Justin, Angel and Scotty all aimed up at the stairwell, but they realized just in time that it was Cloud with his braves. They were shifting Jordon along with them.

"It is not safe on ground. We can protect this place." Said one of the warriors.

Cloud shot two bandits who were about to follow him down the stairs, and then ran to join the others behind the crates. Jordon picked up one of the smaller crates and opened it, to reveal that it was full of several types of ammunition.

"This should buy us a bit more time." Jordon said, "Now who's got a spare gun for me?"

Cloud handed Jordon his carbine, and picked up his bow to replace it. The seven people sat behind the bunker, hoping they would make it out alive.

DeletedUser

“We must get Jordon to doctor man quickly. He is growing whiter than snow,” said Cloud.
“Yes, help me bring him to my father; he is a doctor,” cried Angelaiah.
Justin cautiously went outside and called for his horse, Mirage. His steel colored horse galloped to him; like the horse of a knight, he was covered with his master’s gear. Several holsters and bandoleers hung around his strong frame. His master, similarly dressed for war, jumped up upon him. Reaching into one of his saddle bags, Justin pulled out a couple more shotgun slugs and pushed them into the bandoleer crossing his left shoulder.
“What are you man?! A demon from the pit? Do you have a cannon on you as well?” asked Scotty incredulously.
“I’ve got a cannon or two back at my dwelling place,” said Justin with a short chuckle. Scotty looked at him strangely.
“Hury,” said Cloud, “we must leave here. Put Jordon on Eagle Feather’s horse.”
Everyone mounted and started towards Angelaiah’s father’s home.
“We must fly like the wind!” yelled Cloud.
In the distance, they could see a posse of Junoynt’s men.
“We cannot fight with these wounded with us, and we don’t want to lead them to Angelaiah’s father’s house,” yelled Justin, “Let’s lead them into an area where we can ambush them while Eagle Feather, Scotty, and Angelaiah flee!”
“Very good,” yelled back Cloud.
“We go to Coyotte Bluff!” yelled Black Wolf, the third brave.

The group turned towards Coyotte Bluff and rode as fast as Eagle Feather could go with Jordon. When they reached the small canyon, and Justin and the two braves rode their horses up the bluff and quickly hid. All ready with their lever action carbines, they waited. However, they didn’t have to wait for long; the posse appeared around the bend in just a half a minute. Three shot rang out in succession. Two men leaned over dead and another was thrown from his horse. He was quickly finished off in the next volley of shots. The rest of the posse was now ready with their guns and off their horses, but they had no cover and could not see their enemy. As the next volley of shots blasted into the air, the posse of eleven was reduced to three. By now they had located the scourse of the gun fire. Hiding behind their dead comrades and one horse, they returned fire. Justin pulled out his shotgun and made quick work of the horse carcass and anyone who was hiding behind it. With their sharp shooting, the braves picked off the last man who found covering behind a fallen tree.
“Let’s take their horses,” yelled Justin to the braves on the other side of the ravine.
“Yes, very good,” replied Black Wolf.

The men rounded them up and continued on their way. Ariving at Angelaiah’s father’s house, they found that Jordon had already numbed his pain with a bottle of wiskey, and was having his leg opperated on by Angelaiah’s father, Gabriel.
“I will give him a wooden leg,” said Gabriel, “Thankfully, he still has a good portion of the lower leg for me to attach it to. If his leg had been blasted off above his knee, it would be a lot harder for him to walk.”
“You be just like pirate,” said Cloud.
“Ya!” laughed Jordon. However, his laugh was interup… “ARGH!” by his scream of pain when Gabriel started sawing on him. Gabriel quickly went through the bone.
“His bone was all splintered at the end,” explained Gabriel.
“Well, we better get back outside,” said Justin as he slapped Jordon on the back. The three braves and Angelaiah’s brother, Michael, followed him.

DeletedUser

James sat on top of a hill and watched. He just entered the town to look for an old friend named Angel. James took a sip of his whiskey and got up. Most people would say he looked drunk, but James was only 80% drunk. "God. There's a fire, braves fighting, and some dude trying to help out. In the words of Julius Caesar,'Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War!!!' " James yelled as he jumped onto his black mustang and rode into the town. James pulled out his shotgun and rode over to the nearest man who was helping the braves. "Ok what do you need help with?" James said with a wide smirk.

DeletedUser

(We’ll insert James’ post back to the bar fight.)
So, now, James was along with Justin and the Indians as they ambushed Junonyt’s posse.

Continuing:

“Now, Angelaiah, please tell me what crime Junonyt is trying to pin on you and Jordon?" asked Justin.
“Well, it’s kind of a long story, but I’ll make it short,” replied Angelaiah, “About two weeks ago a fire was set in our woods. It was at night, and Jordy was in bed. However, I saw the flames and alerted my father; together we ran over to Jordy’s house. We woke him up, and the three of us ran to the woods. As we reached the edge of the woods, we saw Sheriff Junonyt and three of his deputies coming. They helped us control the fire and wet the surrounding buildings with water so that they wouldn’t burn. The next morning, Junonyt inspected the burnt land, and he found a chared corpse. He assumed Jordon murdered someone and lit the victim on fire to hide the deed. However, Jordy had already inspected the area the night before and found the corpse there. Knowing that he would be framed for this crime which he didn’t do, Jordy fled. And, of course, that just made him look guilty; but I don’t blame him; Junonyt is known to be a crooked man. Just last month he tried to swindle a few Indians out of their land by making them sign a contract filled with a bunch of legal gobbledygook; however, they came to Jordy first, because he is their friend, and asked him to read the papers. Jordy, of course, told them what the papers really said, and the Indians really got upset. Now, Junonyt won’t go anywhere without a few of his gang with him.”
“But why does Junonyt what to get rid of . . .” Scotty started. But Angelaiah interrupted him.
“Scotty, you must go inside and change your pants; everyone can see your boxers. My father’s should fit you.”
Scotty hurried inside; especially embarrassed that a woman had said such a thing in front of the men.
“Did ye notice that?” whispered James incredulously, “She avoided his question!”
“Shut up, James,” said Justin, “Can’t you figure it out for yourself? Jordon’s land is valuable; id est, it has gold or silver in it.”
“Gold?!” yelled James.
“Yes, gold; now shut up about it,” said Justin.
Angelaiah came back out then.
“Angelaiah, do you have any idea who the corpse in the woods was, err, used to be?” asked Justin.
“No, but we have a feeling that Junonyt dug up an old body from the grave yard and dumped the remains in the woods before he set it on fire,” answered Angelaiah.
“Grave diggers!” yelled James.
“Would you stop yellin’!” yelled Justin.
“Who’s yellerin’ nooow!” bellowed James; his fist flew out at Justin’s gut. “Yeeeow!” screamed James as his fist came into contact with two layers of bandoleers and holsters underneath Justin’s cloak. Justin popped him one in the face and James went down.
“Good, now when he wakes up he’ll be sober,” said Justin.
“Will he not be very mad at you?” asked Cloud, “Him have big bump on head now.”
“Naw,” replied Justin, “When he wakes up he won’t even remember what happened. Help me put him in the barn on some hay.”
The two men carried James to the barn and put a bucket by his head.
“There, he should have everything that he needs,” said Justin, “Now we must figure out what to do about Junonyt.”

Everyone gathered in the parlor by Jordon.
“First of all, we need to go to a safe place where we can defend our selves if attacked. However, I’d like to go somewhere were Junotyn won’t find us,” said Jordon.
“Well, Junonyt doesn’t know who I am or where I come from,” said Justin, “Why don’t we go to my place?”
“But Jordy!” said Angelaiah, “You’re not fit to travel.”
“I’ll be fine,” said Jordon.
“We could use my father’s old coach,” said Scotty, “Its been sittin’ in my barn for a while, but its still in good shape.”
“No, Junonyt would see us,” said Justin, “However, I’ve got an idea. Let’s fill a wagon with farm stuff and have an Indian drive it to my place. Jordon will be inside of a crate, and Junonyt will never suspect anything.”
“This is good idea,” said Black Wolf, “I will drive wagon.”

DeletedUser5046

*sigh*

angel took a blanket.."now justin help me wit te hunter...you hit hom ..now you take care of him:)" ahe said and throw te blanket on justin for him to cover james til he wakes up..

"uhm..i still have to think of the wagon thing...im not sure about it" ...

DeletedUser

James pretended to be knocked out on the ground whole this man named Justin came closer. James slammed his foot into his face as he flew across the room. "Teaches you to hit a marshal," James said as he held out a badge,"Im here for the sheriff in this town. Hit me (or make me a yelling drunk), I'll punch you so hard, your gonna find yourself playing the fiddle with Satan!" James walked out of the saloon and grabbed his shotgun. He strode across back to a hill in the distance to watch the rest of this massacare from a distance before he swooped in and arrested the corrupt sheriff he was after.

DeletedUser

(James, go back and read the whole story. You're in the wrong time reference.)

DeletedUser3717

Jordon looks at his wooden peg a tear came to his eye.

"Angie wont love me anymore" Jordon said bowing his head in shame anger rising up one of the bandits got too eager left the group and rode towards Jordon, jordon shot him in the gron and he went down.

"You! YOU DID THIS TO ME!" Jordon yelled now punching the living hell out of the bandit on the floor, Jordon could not stop and broke the mans nose, the body went limp but was still breathing. Jordon threw the body over his shoulder and brought it to the horse.

"heres a damn hostage now inerogate him!" Jordon shouted and walked off... In a rage, Jordon shot a few crows hovering overhead off him.