Games Mastered World

• Thread starter DeletedUser19883
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No scheduled date for closure of the Mex vs Texas war.

We are just getting organized and learning our way around this whole war thing.... if I had to say who is winning.. in the short amount of time I've been on w4... I'd say the defenders are winning lol

Right im back to this question as maybe I wasn't clear the first time, I joined W4 to be part of the revive, I think i've only missed one Texas battle due to I got K.O defending an allies fort, otherwise I would have been there anyways.
Now fort battle due to go on into 2011, though when our we gonna see the good stuff :D QUOTE " 3) We will be basing the progress of each army by the number of Counties that declare for them a running tally will be kept here. At the end of August a winner will be declared and the players involved will get a reward. "

Fair enough the war goes on past August though as far as I know no one as of yet has been rewarded anything :(.....I hope you don't disappoint us :)

(Rewards aren't everything though will help boost morale in the barracks :laugh:)

Deleted User - 1278415

Sorry can you give me exact links for these quotes?

Also note that RedmanPhil has left the group and we are trying to make something out of this journey, however if things were promised we would like to rectify the situation if there was indeed a timetable set I was unaware of it.

DeletedUser

@ dirty rotten billy you are quoting from the original posts by redmanphill for the revolution. but if you look further down the thread you will see that hellstromm added that we are trying some new ideas now.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=36874

this gm world is new so we dont know exactly how it will go right now. i wanted to message you ingame but i couldn't find you. drop me a pm ingame or here cuz i would be happy to talk to you about ideas for the revolution. meantime i would invite you to La Bahia if you wish to join us. i have heard rumors that they give out cookies there..... (though hehe i would say you're braver than me if you actually eat them:p)

DeletedUser

Sorry can you give me exact links for these quotes?

Also note that RedmanPhil has left the group and we are trying to make something out of this journey, however if things were promised we would like to rectify the situation if there was indeed a timetable set I was unaware of it.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=36874

^Where Lasarstar pointed out, though funny enough ingame for yesterdays battle we were all promised the following "All townies who show up in this fort war today will receive an item (online tha better). See ya there." (Gonzales TOWN FORUM - Posted by a Founder)
:)I understand it will take time, I don't mean to sound pushy just want to inform you Good Feather where im getting these quotes.

@Lasarstar - hello, im Colonel James Fannin that would be why you couldn't find me :D
Thanks for the offer but im no traitor, im a Texan to the bone, your find me in Gonzales.
:)rolleyes:ignore the brown poncho and sandals, I find them comfortable)
I hear what your saying though Hellstormm is only laying down the boundaries, doesn't seem he has set new rules. Just going over the following ones in depth, well thats how it looks to me, though maybe I missed something. P.S I'll PM in abit.

(Haha I bet I will only get a ROTTEN CLUB now as a reward for stirring the pot :laugh:)

DeletedUser

thanks for introducing yourself! i believe i have had the pleasure of shooting you on occasion.:) actually i am an ace super spy in disguise and now i have gotten you to unwittingly reveal some very important enemy secrets

and yes you should probably get nothing more than a rotten bat. but that's for being a blasted texan! not for stirring the pot hehehe.

as for rewards ingame i would say wait a bit. i'm sure you wont be disappointed with this event. my own experience is that we are all starting to see some things that are different here than on other worlds.