Games Mastered World

• Thread starter DeletedUser19883
  • Start date

DeletedUser19883

As you will have noticed when you logged in to World Four today we are going to be creating a Games Mastered World.

This will involve some changes but nothing major. We are doing this as an experiment and please be aware that if we don't see it working out we will have to drop it.

These will include things like NPCs, world events and some other activities. We haven't the full details worked out just yet. We will be posting here as to our plans. Things such as the 'Geronimo project' might be possible and we will be exploring all avenues. I would also welcome your input.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe the "cattle rustler" shows up if you do the job "cowboy" or "branding cattle"?

DeletedUser

:D great.. I bet it will make for a better game with some NPC surprises..:D

DeletedUser

sounds great, anything to make the game more fun for all..;)

DeletedUser10077

Or how about getting busted by the army general while trying to sell guns to indians..:ph34r:

Diggo11

As a clarification the NPCs won't be quest givers sitting in a saloon or map location, they will be actual characters. The first one, as shown in the poster, is already lurking in W4 :)

DeletedUser

mmm... i'm in world 4. haven found him yet. maybe i need to equip a poster like in the old west. you had the poster and went hunting for the bad guys. need to get a poster first though. (tumble)

DeletedUser

on second though, even if you equip something specific but the character does not show up on map or in saloon, i'm not sure i understand how to find him. the world is huge and it could be like searching for a needle in a hay stack.:blink:

DeletedUser

Haven't found him either, maybe with a larger cash amount if dueled, or silver mining.

DeletedUser9798

guys, I do not understand English. please write in simple words, where to look for people who give reward?

DeletedUser

I approve of this message.

Without really knowing what it's about yet, I welcome and appreciate any attempt to spice up the world.

DeletedUser

well, i know that "Geronimo project" is project on .ru server.
there is player named Geronimo in all indian town and those indians are fighting other towns. Geronimo is armed with Taschunka tomahawk and has golden rifle as fort weapon. Rumour is, whoever knocks out Geronimo (and he has about 4000HP i think), gains about 15k$ as reward.

there may be something more but i can't remember. i'm not even sure about stuff i wrote above :)

also, look here: http://forum.westbeta.innogames.de/showpost.php?p=8702&postcount=15

DeletedUser9798

well, i know that "Geronimo project" is project on .ru server.
there is player named Geronimo in all indian town and those indians are fighting other towns. Geronimo is armed with Taschunka tomahawk and has golden rifle as fort weapon. Rumour is, whoever knocks out Geronimo (and he has about 4000HP i think), gains about 15k$ as reward.

there may be something more but i can't remember. i'm not even sure about stuff i wrote above :)

also, look here: http://forum.westbeta.innogames.de/showpost.php?p=8702&postcount=15

You wrote it right. I play in a 1-7 RU-worlds.
1-3 worlds that already exists in the rest coming soon

DeletedUser

Finaly some action. I think this forums need this kind of things as much as the worlds itselfs.