Games Mastered World

• Thread starter DeletedUser19883
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Interesting, will be there projects like this one in other worlds?

Deleted User - 1278415

is the geronimo up in here?

Well right now e just have Mexicans vs US Army.

Indians were involved in this war period as well..

Maybe we should have a 3rd faction of :indian:.

I think the problem is currently not enough volunteers to lead the 2 sides... that adding a 3rd regiment to the battle having leaders for them.

DeletedUser21540

The leaders to both sides have been much more active than in the past. They are doing a good job. Having a third faction would be interesting but as you pointed out there would be some complications. If more players volunteer to help, the more we can do. :)

DeletedUser

The indians weren't really involved with the actual texas rebellion. They were there like everywhere else in the country but didn't engage in open hostility with either side.

DeletedUser

Historically, the Texians were able to keep most native Americans neutral during the texas revolution, via both informal and formal treaties. However, this neutrality was threatened by three major factors: Andrew Jackson's enacting the Indian Removal Act, the U.S. support/assistance of the Texians during the revolution, and the Mexican Republic's disjointed 2nd class treatment of mestizos and native Americans in the early 1800's. There were some incidents of indian participation, for and against, and there always loomed the very large possibility the indians would side with the Mexican Republic in exchange for land rights/privileges, particularly due to a U.S. policy denying indians the right to own land (which may or may not have been attached to the Indian Removal Act, can't recall at the moment).

disclaimer: I am not, by any means, an American history buff. If my information is incorrect on certain aspects, by all means correct me.

DeletedUser

It depends on what Indian tribes we are talking about. The incidents you reference I'm guessing was the Comanche tribe. They just in general hated everyone. Sam Huston was deeply involved in the Cherokee tribe. He became part of the Cherokee nation and they gave him an Indian name that translated into some kind of bird i forget. They didn't have a major enough impact on the rebellion to include them regardless. Plus the different tribes are comparable to be different "countries" as some would side with each. But yea Indians :indian:.

Deleted User - 1278415

So in game prospective the Indians could say be helpful to the Mexicans and the Texans... they would be free to choose their side then would be my take on it.

DeletedUser

Acouple of questions, is the war still gonna end on 31 August ?
And can someone tell me whos currently winning now please ?
Thanks in advance :)

Deleted User - 1278415

No scheduled date for closure of the Mex vs Texas war.

We are just getting organized and learning our way around this whole war thing.... if I had to say who is winning.. in the short amount of time I've been on w4... I'd say the defenders are winning lol

DeletedUser21540

I am seeing more greenhorns in world 4. Let's see if we can get them involved.

DeletedUser

I just fought my first fort battle after turning 99. I found it a big turnoff. Why?
Dmg inflicted 3984, KOs 3. XP 0, Money 0, Items found : NONE.

DeletedUser

Hey, well, I'm making a Fort Fighter currently on W4 GM.I don't know.Mexican or Texan.Probaly Pinkans(/shuckle... chuckle but better).Anyway, I'm going to be an attacking FF.Hope when I hit Level 80 it won't all be gone.By the way I'm going Fort Fighter from 1-99.

DeletedUser

the battles have been interesting lately. it looks like the texans are practicing some fancy footwork. have they been doing maneuvers? practicing battle strategies? personally i am suspicious.