Games Mastered World

• Thread starter DeletedUser19883
  • Start date

Diggo11

That's because it's still the same guy, false name. Find him quick as he is on the run, don't let him leave the country!

DeletedUser

Well yeah, that too, but not just because of that. Now it's even more obvious than the first time.

DeletedUser

A bit confused, how are we supposed to stop him? he is unable to be duelled for 48 hrs. He is in one town but showing as being in the saloon of another. I will be at the town he is in the saloon at in less than 1 hr, but will he be gone? and will I be able to stop/duel him?

DeletedUser

I have no confusion!
I want that horse he is Riding!! :eek:hmy:

He went from "*****" to "*****" (Not gonna spoil it!)
(4 counties?) A REALLY Long way! in a matter of minutes!
That is one heck of a Steed... or he switching it out every 20 miles like the pony Express! :dry:

DeletedUser

Same here, and with players from other towns I am communicating with :(

He was available to duel @01:42 AM server time, yet, you can't. (I know the exact time since I was the one who put him in that 48 hour slumber ;) )

If indeed he jumped the world before that time, kind of ... mistimed?

DeletedUser

NA sorry not wasting any more time trying to take him out, could have got $10000 by now
Hmm... we were supposed to have received something for knocking him out, right?

Redman... Diggo... what say you?

DeletedUser

You still haven't received anything yet as well eh? Granted, I requested a wait on it personally until I get to my town as to avoid that %20 bank charge ;)
However, never heard back on that request.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, nothing yet. I'm sure whoever it is controlling East Coast Hangdog is busy working on getting the whole Games Mastered World thing going. Although at this point it seems like nothing more than a common duel.

DeletedUser19883

Still nobody manage to find him? You don't have long to catch him before he escapes

DeletedUser

Still nobody manage to find him? You don't have long to catch him before he escapes
Often found him yet, but atm i have no idea what to do to duel him... tried to duel him while wearing different clothes etc :unsure:

DeletedUser

Yup, found him. UNLESS, you created a new NPC, and the original one is now a distraction.

Else, see above, we cannot duel him :(

DeletedUser24156

same as above says hes not a member of a town but he clearly is
hes wort abit of xp 2 me aswell wich would be nice as it was a few hours walk then still no duel

DeletedUser

Tricky McLiar-pants says:

oopsu.jpg

Diggo11

Investigated and fixed. When Phil assigned the NPC to a town he gave it town rights 0 (being the normal binary default), when in fact 1 is member and 3 is founder. Enjoy!

DeletedUser24156

well i had to go to bed in the real world yesterday
had been around the guy all day
get up today and hes done :(
dosent seem fair really but hay thats life
dont no if i will bother with another 1 tho