P&P fort battle

DeletedUser

Think there was some miscommunication with telegrams :p.

Does suck but thats how it goes.

Too busy with W11 ;)

DeletedUser

Please miscommunicate more when we declare on the next set of forts plx

DeletedUser16008

Where has the mighty MC-THP alliance gone

they only drew what 38 to defend there fort today

dont worry consolidating ur forts is only temporary we will be coming for them all :p

Hmmm don't confuse yourself there THP didn't communicate thats all i'm sure... could also be that a lot are European based and don't all sit up till 4am playing ;)

DeletedUser

u were there, and i mean its 24 hours the declaration is up there so meh

DeletedUser13484

Where has the mighty MC-THP alliance gone

they only drew what 38 to defend there fort today

dont worry consolidating ur forts is only temporary we will be coming for them all :p

The MC was defending one of there forts and couldnt make it too THP one in time.

1 question how many forts have GC taken a big 0 :laugh:

DeletedUser

Looks like THP can't handle Banana Town and has had to call in MC to help.

Pretty funny a massive alliance like THP needs help from another massive alliance to compete with tiny independent Banana Town. :p

DeletedUser

Independent banana town?

Pretty funny a massive alliance like THP needs help from another massive alliance to compete with tiny independent Banana Town. :p
:rolleyes::nowink:

Banana Town

Sandy Banana Acres

Banana Republic

Bananana Town

banana legend

-MER- Banana Town

A recent fort battle, name of fort was Infracted Banana ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13484

Noone asked for our help. You attack an MC fort we attack yours simple as that. ;)

DeletedUser

Couple things....

1 - I am quite certain we did not initiate on any MC fort prior to one of our forts being initiated on by MC. I could be wrong.

2 - I'll hand it to you guys , you are very well coordinated. But don't ya have to agree the attackers have the advantage these days , especially at small forts?

3 - You can take every fort from us , we don't care much , but we will bring THP down with us... :p

DeletedUser16008

Couple things....

1 - I am quite certain we did not initiate on any MC fort prior to one of our forts being initiated on by MC. I could be wrong.

2 - I'll hand it to you guys , you are very well coordinated. But don't ya have to agree the attackers have the advantage these days , especially at small forts?

3 - You can take every fort from us , we don't care much , but we will bring THP down with us... :p

1 Ive no idea if you initiated a battle against MC first but to be honest youve been at enough attacks on us to be considered enemy. Thats all that we need to know.

2 Actually i'll agree attackers on small forts have the advantage only if they are not built up.... and even then it takes coordination etc and yes we have that and thanks for acknowledging it ... on medium forts I dont think theres any advantage at all... and on large its still a very hard job.

3 Nice to let us know that your not bothered about your forts :nowink: Personally I can't you taking THP anywhere and as youve already stated a small unbuilt fort is easy and your also pretty good at it as ive seen right ? Well THP have a few more than those and i'll be interested to see the future battle results on the others .... good luck cos your gonna need it :cool:

DeletedUser16008

Well THP defended an unbuilt small fort last night very well ..... not so simple it seems after all

MC took another fort today thats 4 on the trot straight wins ... this time it was medium and harder than usual but you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.

Get you act together out there MC are making a hard job look easy atm and I know there are some great opponents ...

DeletedUser9470

Couple things....

if it is soooo easy to take small forts then whay dont you attack all of our small forts and take them off us?

DeletedUser15169

And for today my best fort battle so far in world 10, I made the top hitter with 13 hits and 7 misses. Also I was in the top 10 for damage caused. Thanks to all the other MC people and to Zion for hosting a great defense of their fort :)

DeletedUser

I have added the P&P tag to this thread. Please ensure you keep within the rules!

DeletedUser9470

we didnt loose any forts, you only managedto take your own fort back!!!

but as your asking, we're excited and fresh for the new challenge you have put up for us and my compliments for assembling at last an army that can withstand our Might!

We arent used to non full house fort battles from our side especially with such good tacticians...

also you finally managed to copy our world famous wall jump! again congrats on that, its the most fun part of a fort battle. you still need to work on it though as unison wasnt quite there...

On the other hand we also gained a fort from GC where hywel was sent to defend on her own! it was fun watching her try to find somewhere to hide!

so all is positive on our side, and i am sure you are happy with getting your own fort back...

we hope you manage to keep up the fight...

best regards

Neo

DeletedUser

we didnt loose any forts, you only managedto take your own fort back!!!

:blink: What a shame, only we women are allowed to be that illogical :p
But maybe that helps you and makes the pain go away.

I thought it was a fair play, battle that you paid for, fought for and won, but if u don't wanna take any credit of fair game, well...